Are you ready for genetic revolution?

Are you ready for genetic revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

frogbutt.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are not ready for physical realization of furfags yet.
I dont mind cat girls though

SAGE because OP is a massive faggot. Rope yourself

I want an anthro gf

Genetic freaks are not normal or should be

>>>/hmofa/

tfw no qt3.14 genetically sexgineered draenei gf™ for domestic use™ only

So..... this is the power..... of the future....

Woah

it must be awful being french huh cunt

catgirls are OK but only if they are normal girls only with cat ears, eyes and tails. Nothing more.

If I see that in my house I'm filling it with lead faster than it can REEE

My bad, you wanted cat girl?
Here we go!

If there is a genetic revolution it won't be animal people.

It'll be niggers wanting to turn white.

Zoo wee mama!

>mfw we all die in nuclear war well before then

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's no way this will happen. Niggers mainstream media sexualization everything and promotes sex with anything that walks. Only good looking folks with wizard powers can achieve a good looking society.

I was thinking my country wasn't infested by furries.

fuck.

The genetic revolution is coming, but it's not likely that we'll start with purple skin, goat horns, flaming hair or any of that dumb bullshit.

The most extreme, and I mean really truly out there modification that I'm betting people will make to themselves will be shit like elf ears and reptilian eyes, if even that.

99% of people will just make it so that any children they have will be minimum 6'4'' tall with an assured 140 or higher IQ, an ease of putting on muscle and increased metabolism, resistance to any genetic illness as well as cancer and Alzheimers, increased mental stability and prodigious abstract thinking capabilities.

I doubt it, why would anyone care about skin color when you can make a black genius just as easily as you can make a white one? When you play with genes you can do whatever the fuck you want, cosmetics don't factor into it and inevitably people will want their children to at least resemble them physically if not genetically.

>in 100 years, everyone will be white

Awesome.

Science will see to it everyone in the ruling elite is born hot, smart, strong and with 0 imperfections*

Normalfags are so naive

Wouldn't we just go back to Nationalism based on language/culture (similar to the German empire)?

Actually, here the website:
frogbutt.co.uk/
>co.uk

> Genetic revolution
> Implying I won't sign up to become pic related 100 years from now

Monetised genetical tampering will be a thing in very market liberal and rich societies.
Not every society will be like that.
I expect idealised genetic codes for different castes in some countries, like "the ideal cambodian" or something like that.
Along comes your passport grafted into your very genetic structure.

>they won't engineer backdoors into you to make you subservient goys when certain sounds or images are played.
>new diseases and allergies wont spawn to fuck shit up because the human body cannot adjust to sudden changes that would have occurred over hundreds of thousands of years.
>implying they won't engineer people to have spare organs so they can harvest you

If I was the State I'd be looking forward to it.

>what are private benelovent companies

I thought the left hated the entire idea of genetic engineering
As its ableist or some shit and they fear people designing perfect babies

if gene editing allows shitskins to have aryan babies then it may very well happen.

>benevolent
>companies

But not it will be used to make everyone the RIGHT skin color user!

PURE BROWN! :^)

That's probably exactly what will happen. Most countries will initially oppose it until they see the effects of it by countries who don't. Then most countries will begin running government sponsored genetic treatments. Eventually it will reach the stage of social acceptance that vaccines have achieved currently. That is to say most people will be okay with it while some others shun it and think that the government is using it to mind control the population (which I also expect will be a real thing in countries like china)

I'm pretty damn liberal and enjoy laughing at trump, but have never once seen or heard leftists being against genetic engineering. If anything I've heard a lot more right wing christians railing against gmo food and expect that they'll be doubly against gmo babies and people who tamper with "god's design" or whatever.

What a disgusting and revolting perspective

We've been through this conversation before.

There are no private benevolent companies.

>Your genetics will be trademarked and you will pay exorbitant sums just to have a child
>Ads will start growing on your body and subject to regular reprogramming as they see fit
>Theyll put in killswitches to paralyse you if you fuck around too much
>Monsanto like company will release toxins just to fuck people's genetics up so they can (((cure))) it.

Good good goyim.

Benis?

This, all genetic modified humans will be slaves with invisible leashes.

Give me Aisha clan-clan and kill the rest.

>Everybody has terminal cancer by 16 years old from frivolous, cheap gene tampering

>but its ok we modified people to be fertile and breeding at 8 years old

>boy aren't we having so much fun

That's pretty neat. It's a shame it's just a pre determined sequence of moves.

>genetic revolution
Fuck off biocucks, I'm going full cyborg.

Can't wait for all those brand new medical conditions

This is why you take care of the jewish control first.
Make human genetic engineering a reality once we won.

I'z goin' da genetiks route and we can 'ave us a Waaagh!

What would be technically possible?

Not that.

I was about to put a webm of Ghost in the Shell where Motoko is in a wedding and the newly weds are 90yo people inside an artificial body that looks like 20s. I thought it was the file, but it's still cute.

You can't be a full cyborg. That's called a robot.

Ready

Movements look scary natural
Give me a waifu bot any day before a modern ;women'

These people deserve to be tortured to death. Did laugh though.

I will be laughing my ass of at all the people jumping onto this genetic engineering meme when this happens (it will).

Like dorses?

>implying racism is about superficial features
>implying racism isn't about group dynamics
ahh the mind of a liberal

Weebs should be lynched at all costs.

god damn i hate futurists. in 100 years white people will be dead and the chinks will ethnically cleanse all non-yellows

Alright im going have cybernetic augmentation and gradually replace everything until I'm fully robotic.

I'd rather have augmentations but genetically engineered azunyan for domestic ownership would be nice too.

>everyone will be beautiful
>all but the first 2 characters are ugly tumblr OCs

Just get a tattoo, you motherfucking freaks and laughable losers. I know you're not sane persons, hardly people in my eyes at all, and so stupid you probably reach back into the toilet to eat your own shit again, but do try to understand; there's not fucking benefit to genetically giving humans animal tails over your disgusting furry fetish. We get it. You're garbage. You don't fit in with even somewhat normal human beings and that manifests itself as some cringy shitty fursona you have.

But please. Stop dreaming about polluting the actual succeeding humans with your guzzled down piss and shit mindset. We don't need to invest multiple billions of dollars putting Little Idiotfuck on permanent medical disability, when his attempt to become part fox through manipulating his genetic code, results in life long organ failures. Just jump off a bridge and splatter your brains already. Being purple isn't going to make you sane.

>Simulated Learning AI Waifus in 10 years

>Robot Prosthetics and Artificial Organs in 15 years

>True AI gynoids with artificial wombs in 20 years

>Full body Cyborg Transplants in 25 years

>Fully simulated worlds in 30 years

>Worldwide Singularity in 50 years

Future is looking bright.

Praise Kek!

This is some tumblr-tier degeneracy, gas yourself OP.

>Simulated Learning AI Waifus in 10 years
Already here, just not waifus yet
>robotic prosthetics
Robotic arms are here and some robotic legs already exist

Genes aren't fucking magic. There is only so much you can do with genes. It's not as simple as turning a "fire breathing" gene on. And splicing in a gene randomly into your genome wouldn't be as cut and dry as product in, product out. The real magic would be discovering new synthetic proteins with worthwhile effects.

The old kkk and negro are the only sane ones

My fucking eyes.
The fedora I'm tipping is huge, but these people need Jesus.

fuck a duck with a stick, so this, but you cunts keep worrying about normie bluepill shit and getting lost in the details, its what (((they))) expect of you anyway

I dont like this pepe

WE SPACE MARINES SOON

isnt gen manipulation on the scale above only really viable for embryos.
>doom child to be ostracized

No, but my saiga is.

>the degeneracy of the mutant freaks is so strong that the KKK member and the black panther are united in a common enemy
not sure what the message of this comic is desu

On the bright side, his dream will come true!

Tbh I want a tail, it may be degenerate but I just want one.

this is functionally impossible i guess progressives are scientifically illiterate

>may be degenerate
You know theres no question as to whether or not its degenerate
You fuck.

SUFFER NOT THE MUTANT

don't be silly user genes are magic they cloned a sheep so thye can splice me with spider genes and make me just like spidey ur just a jellycuck

9 years in ms paint

It's not going to be that fantastic. China is the only country that is making progress on that field, while western people are too much of wussies to even experiment on humans.

That means that china is probably a soulless but super intelligent superpower in the future, while murrican children are dumbed down by corny-syrup filled brains and childhood of watching spiderman shitting on elsas face

People are not going to put horns on their head or anything retarded like that. It's all about classical symmetric beauty, vigorousness, big dick and muscle growth for men, thicc hips and luscious lips for women. And most importantly, intelligence. If some country has a generation of super intelligent children, then everyone else must folllow the same road unless they want to decline

TL;DR.

don't bring that evil here

you dont need gene therapy for tail
in the past month we have figured out how to reattach a severed penis with most nerves being functional.

What would be the most viable would be surgery with flesh that has no distinguishable genetic markers so antibodies wont reject it and somehow string it up with some lower back muscle group and some nerves to piggy back on without causing endless pain

>just talking out of my ass

A-hyuck! Nice to see a fellow goofykin around here

We already have a tail bone..why not?

Once you look at the abyss, the abyss will always look back.

You give me a giantess gf and I'll accept whatever revolution you want.

u r a faget

CRISPR is the gate way, they can remove specific genetic sequences. meaning it could be used to cure aids and possibly other genetic disorders.

I support transhumanism and genetic modification but this is too far.

>give man fire from the heavens
>expect him not to burn his world down
u dun goofd

For the love of fuck halt any dodgy advancement into biotech before taking care of the jewish problem, you know what they do to computers, what they do to patients, what the fuck do you think (((they))) would do to you with genitic modification
It's literally their endgame, everyone but the augmented uberjüden would be unwashed shades of brown 70 IQ goyim physically unable due to implants to revolt

I guess I put a little too much faith in humanity to improve itself with technology.

That's my fetish

>meanwhile, at Sup Forums headquarters, the plan to purge furfags hatches...

I'll believe it when I see it. Such things aren't nearly as simple, or far along, as many like to believe.

Japs already have the waifu scripts completed from the chinese waifu vidya simulators