British race war when?

Where's the Oswald Mosley of this generation?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brimingham is South Asia 2.0

Dettroit is Africa 2.0

Germany is Middle easy 2.0

*shoots churchgoers*

Allahu Akbar

Arrested for hate speech

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen, especially if you include the lower class. It all depends on the county, East Yorkshire is still basically the left picture but London, Birmingham is right picture. The regional and class divide in the UK is massive. Also my city of York has walls surrounding the city so I am comfy.

>Where's the Oswald Mosley of this generation?!
One of us but we don't know it yet

The Oswald Mosley of our Generation is iDubbbz. I know he's not British but there's more freedom in the states and Mr. Oswald didn't wanna get arrested for an illegal thought.

Beheaded by the welcomed refugees

How about getting a little paramilitair? Secretly

DAS IST STYLE

This is what you fought for. You fought to bring sandniggers subhumans into your country. And Hitler did not even want to invade UK.

I'm going to go a little different to Mosley, I want to win. He failed.
I'm right in the heart of an Islamic ghetto in the West Midlands yet attended a grammar school that outranked Eton.
Plotting vengeance and wrath.

at least america has no need to import rapists and mass murderes they can do this all by themselves because AMERICA FIRST!

Valid point.

All the churches in Germany have been replaced by mosques.

Inb4 Catalonia is Spain

And indeed

Godspeed with you user

Maybe Sup Forums see you on the news soon

you already imported niggers i know

well played sir

The thing with chav's is they either join the armed forces, generally royal marines or para's. Or they will fail at the first hurdle and become nothing. You would ideally need to combine all the right wing groups, GI and EDL etc and probably the armed forces since they nearly all are anti immigration even the RGR.
Sadly it won't happen since we are the most watched country in the western world and some little fucker at GCHQ is probably reading this right now. Tommy Robinson would probably need to do something for the lower class to get involved.
Funny thing is I believed the media shit about Tommy and so did the majority of the UK but times are changing, changing fast. Maybe something will happen when George is King.

Even the digits know

Starting rumours, meeting in strange places like dumps (just as example), we at least need to group with our minds and collect more people with our redpills

>Englishmen ready TO die to [...]

never

Who's that beta virgin on the left.

In jail for hurting some jihadis feelings online, probably.

honestly, i like this hair style and would even wear it myself like that

Marie Anne Waters spoke of gun ownership in the U.K.
She's a fucking lefty and she's already inching toward right wing.
It's only a mater of time before the rest of the population gets on her level.
It'll take a few more mass murders / rape gangs / bombings, though.
Also, the political class will have to be made aware that they're in the cross-hairs too.
I think it's just a matter of time.

>before Sup Forums
>after Sup Forums

let's really hope and pray so

battle of greece? huh?

you're one to talk

Even before the war men were just tougher back then. If any western cicilization was invaded today the majority would just allow it to happen. Muslims are the new Nazis, they're just being smarter about it

>literal sandwiches
>smart

no, jews just jewing our men with soy and estrogen shit, also commieparasites

I actually think it might be me. I'm not sure, but I think I am.

you are what?

Can someone explain to me how Westerners feel about this whole situation?
In Baltics its simple, SS Legions are seen as the only "legitimate" force representing Latvia(and Estonia) during WW2, and they primary fought against Bolsheviks, 19th till the last moments of the war and then some. They fought for the idea of maintaining the Baltic nations and their people. We lost. Yet 70 years later and here I am posting under the red white and red.

What did Western countries fight for? Your side claims Victory. But what was the exact goal?
To defend Europe from falling to a totalitarian Regime?
You stopped the Germans in the west yet served half of Europe To Communists on a platter.
To defend your Empires and place in the world?
France and Britain have lost it all. Americans and Soviets are the only ones who gained anything. Soviets crumbled and America claims to be a Superpower, yet there is no moral victory. American Imperial holdings amount to what, secret opium fields in Afghanistan? You can't even sell your cars, the defining symbol of modern world, to your European vassals.
Was it perhaps just to fuck off the Germans?
And now in 2017 it is their Chancellor who calls the shots for European Union.

To return to my original question,
In the West, those who fought under Allies, your grandfather sacrifices, were they heroes or were they puppets?

Puppets ... told they are heroes

I'd like to hate them, but they didn't know what they were doin' fellow slavbro

there's a 99% chance the next hitler is on Sup Forums. I hope he gives us a shout out when he gasses the last kike

>T*uton
Never reply to me or my country again

The West fought to secure Jewish domination of the globe.

>Allahu Akbar

Indeed :^)

E B O R A C U M
B
O
R
A
C
U
M

She sure is a beautiful city.

UK is the most totalitarian society in Western Europe, and it's not like you guys aren't giving us competition. We're as nogunz as nogunz gets, even our criminals have been reduced to throwing drain cleaner. GCHQ are definitely monitoring Sup Forums, there's probably a bot scanning this very thread. Until society starts breaking down we can't organise shit.

At least most of the survivors died before it got completely fucked

>prevent a foreign invasion

HAHAHAHAHAHA
as if!
change the titel
>subhuman brit-bongs go to fight and die to start the white-genocide on behalf of their jewish overlords
>and it was successful

>greatest generation
white-people-murdering commie-enabling slaves

>Where's the Oswald Mosley of this generation?!
That will never happen. It is assured by the powers than be that no man stand up for the rest of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

I cant show this shit to my dad after what his father went through. No point now.

> typed one of if not the least arguably white peoples in Europe
> a moorish halfbreed calling the last great generation of whites "subhuman"
> while his own people were an unstable wreck in the years, partially causing WW2 by killing themselves over autistic ideologies

Will islam be diluted by the west or will western countries turn middle eastern tier?

>not fighting the enemy that declared war on you because they're white

Sup Forums logic

He gets thrown in jail the moment he begins to speak out publicly. Your "hate speech" laws are borderline Orwellian

They are also known as the Asha’man

time to leave the country. Think of it as a form of MGTOW.

Depends on how many more "people" are imported over. If the native population is the minority then it will be the latter.

Look what they did to National Action, just for LARPing and sending a few Hitler tweets.

You retard. You're as Tuetonic as any German. DNA tests can't even tell you apart.

Just wait for more ISIS attacks happen since the general population will become more and more anti-immigration.

My view on this has changed since I was brainwashed by a Nepalese throat-singing forum. I now think we fought on the wrong side. I also think we've been on the wrong side ever since. The only decent war we've fought was the Falklands, defending our people, not acting as a police force for the kikes. Fuck Sup Forums, you've ruined my life.

When I think there is no hope, I watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg

>30min

Watch the first five minutes then you lazy fuck

Kai Murros is always worth watching

In a civic nationalist sense, I'm glad the allies won. It would not have been a good existence as an annexed german state. However in an ethno nationalist sense, ww2 truly was the beginning of the end. It was the final stand of white men against kikes and the kikes won. Basically I just wish history had been frozen in place circa 1950 or so, with the jingoistic germans defeated but worldwide anti white degeneracy not yet in place.

you know what abdul? i don't bloody like your attitude. fuck off kaffir.

kys, you're not even English

>Abdul
>Kaffir

pick one, dumbass

bump for this post

its so fucking sad and so true

England lost World War 2.
Europe lost World War 2.

Strange colours for a non communist British party.

The keyboard player

i know lol, i couldnt even finish watching that episode when it came out because the feels were too strong.
Hail Norsefire !

Is he wrong? The thread is not about the US
Nothing wrong with that

You're in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker!

There's no fucking border, its just Orwellian.

Jesus...that pic. I have to go now. The interwebs are far too depressing today. Time to walk the doge.

I like how the picture on the left doesn't account for the one and a half million Sikhs and muslims who fought for the British.

KEK
E
KEK
E
KEK

Holy Fuck....this is beautiful. All my internets sir. Those flags...that message.

Eh up t'lad?

based murros