How does pol feel about Colin Flaherty?

How does pol feel about Colin Flaherty?

This guy is waking up dormant white people and accomplishing some amazing work in undoing the white guilt mind virus

He's very eloquent, succinct, and gets his point across very reasonably

This one of the first videos of his I watched

"Black man murders prominent Trump supporter in Alabama"
youtu.be/AU1PcB9-7-Y?t=130

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-5MTs3m55QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just visit his channel every day.

Me too, I think youtube took some of his videos/channel down before, but he seems pretty established and embedded now

youtube.com/watch?v=-5MTs3m55QM

It's hard to be in denial about the problem black people are after watching a few of his videos

I pray he reaches the white youth who aren't too far gone

I love watching his videos. They really woke me up to the unbelievable violence blacks commit every day. God damn animals.

What in the fuck. They actually tried to portray the niggers family as being the victims in the video. This is exactly what people are getting sick of, the constant excuses people make for this behavior.

It is absolutely sickening what they get away with in the media, and what if no one had made a video about this?

God bless Donald Trump for weakening the trust in mainstream media, and forcing people to go online to find the truth themselves

he's good, stuffblackpeopledon'tlike is a good blog too. well, it was, I don't visit it much since I need valuble shitposting time

The level of black on white violence is insane.

And the motherfuckers even act as victims.

If the media weren't brainwashing people 24x7 white people would have killed them all years ago.

I don't know where he gets the energy. I'd burn out doing what he does. He pears into hell every day.

Y'all need to go to niggermania. One hell of an eye-opening forum.

He's a saint on earth for what he's doing.

There's multiple stories of black on white violence every fucking day, and this guy is trying to bring them to light

The music in the vid is terrible.

A stats/data guy needs to help him visually aggregate the stories--maybe with a national dot map or something with a news snippet for every dot you can click on. He could even include dots for white on black crime, as I think the juxtaposition is the real point to be made. Obviously the date is all out there in aggregate, but people need a crisp visual representation off it all for it to really sink in. Graphs and charts don't grasp most people, and most people don't have time to follow is channel day in and day out.

its the breakdown and chaos that goes along with moral relativism. if you can't hold people to the same ethical standards, things break down. And the democrats want to make blacks into these victims who aren't even capable of doing anything wrong.

Honestly one of the best red-pillers on the BQ

He's basically a charlatan, but he is a useful idiot, covering stories which would never get out.

Yeah he needs to hook up with some young tech guys to help him simplify/aggregate and create easy to digest visuals that can be quickly shared

Why is he charlatan?

good man

check out his book White Girl Bleed A Lot

its vsauces dad

His channel is the absolute best redpill.

If Sup Forums were even remotely smart they would actually shill the shit out of this man so his subscriber number skyrockets.

He's done the most thorough job of exposing time and time again the deception and deceit around just how much black violence there really is. The denial of it etc. All you actual nazi's are complete retards for not shilling this man to 500k+ subscribers.

From thumbnail I thought that's old vsauce

I make sure to like all his videos. Look what google shows you search his name.

He's not a young attractive female, so unfortunately, most people aren't going to pay attention to what he has to say, but he's gathering steam, his videos show up in the related when you're in the "SJW skeptic" part of youtube

kek thought the same

I like his slow cadence, and sort of detached rhetorical questioning--it's relaxing, and almost hypnotic. But it does mean the viewers have to connect a lot of dots themselves (not that its all that hard). He might get more views if he would pepper in objective commentary and stats to educate less aware viewers rather than rely only on shocking and disturbing people with the content of the stories. The only way to really start to get a sense of situation is to watch a bunch of his videos and start to see a clearer picture of what's going on. That's inefficient presentation. He needs more informational videos where he calmly lays out the real numbers, maybe some comparative media stories about white oppression vs. actually black crime and white victimization rather than simply asserting it to be the case, and then relying on someone viewing dozens of stories until they get it through their head. Basically, just make it easier for the average normie to figure out what the fuck is going on.

> black people are sadistic monsters that will end your life over small quantities of material gain, sometimes for no reason at all, really.

There. His entire body of work.

100% true.

I hope he grows more efficient and reaches more people

The way he shills (or at least used to) his book drives me up the wall. "Don't make the black kids angry." Yo, I get it, you have a book by that name. I get it. Stop shilling it on every fucking video or just put a pic of it in the end, but stop trying to tie it in in some pseudo clever fashion that is irritating as hell.

He is also unbelievably longwinded. I just have to stop listening to his videos because ot the insanely long, pointless, and slow, slow-ass intros. GET TO THE POINT.

Other than that, his content is good.

Depressing watching his videos. Sad, very sad.