ITT

German Inventions: Wernher von Braun, a literal Nazi, led the design of the Saturn V that sent us to the moon. Here he is pictured next to his work. What other inventions made by the Germans helped humanity grow, and why don't they teach plebs about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale
youtu.be/2fautyLuuvo
youtube.com/watch?v=q_V-WLPbSuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only intelligent Americans are of Germanic descent. The rest are mongrel trash worthy of the ovens.

>What other inventions made by the Germans helped humanity grow
You're welcome. Pic related

>Wernher von Braun
>getting us to space
Oh, sweetie.

You do know that they were more interested in scientific than politics?

>KB
plenty of them were of British and Russian descent too, fucking retard who doesn't know his own history.

As for Tesla, Serbian. (but he was crazy/retarded outside of his small area of expertise)

>scientists really likes science more than politics
>gets roped in by the big political gov'ment to do stuff like weapon/rocket design
>scientist makes lots of shekels

kek

a fucking leaf

those are really big ovens

hurr hurr guuyesz he's a witehwhall nawtzweeee baaaad nawtzee baaad

For Jews

>A science- and engineering-oriented Gymnasium in Friedberg, Bavaria was named after Wernher von Braun in 1979. In response to rising criticism, a school committee decided in 1995, after lengthy deliberations, to keep the name but "to address von Braun's ambiguity in the advanced history classes". In 2012, Nazi concentration camp survivor David Salz gave a speech in Friedberg, calling out for the public to "Do everything to make this name disappear from this school!". In February 2014, the school was finally renamed "Staatliches Gymnasium Friedberg" and distanced itself from the name von Braun, citing he was "no role-model for our pupils".

WE
WAZ
ROCKET SCIENTISTS AND SHEIT, SENPAI

i swear, i said senpai but it got changed to senpai for some strange reason

Germans were responsible for many great things. Search "Jewish inventions" and see all the wonderful things they done with credit going to kikes. You'll quickly realise that Jewish IQ doesn't mean shit.

the power of the Talmud grants you the right to claim someone else's discovery as yours. Like Einstein did

nigger?

1/6 German, pure aryan
Germany ist da best land
FDR was ebil
14/88

OH SHIT! What now?

Russian immigrant shilled USA to firebomb Germany and Japan, xaxaxa.

Damn. . . Just like BLACK PANTHER n shiet.. . . .us niggerz wuz math geniuzesss .. . .

>that nose
>those ears
>that curly hair

>Wernher von Braun
"I Aim At The Stars"
"But I Always Hit London"
>Based von Braun.

>still believing the moon landing hoax
being this new

Napoleon and WW2 proves Europe needs the UK to defeat the Russians.

No. He was from aristocratic family and this mother was from Georgian aristocracy. So no wander he had different look from major Russian population.

Jew leaf detected

can't blame him

>As for Tesla, Serbian.
*croatian

The jews won and scrapped it forever stranding humanity here.

I remember growing up hearing all about George Fing Washington Carver. Of course, when you're a kid, the negro who smashed up peanuts into fucking butter seems like a frigging generous, but when you get older, you realize that it was all fucking propaganda. Who do you think was smarter? Jet engine von Braun or peanut smashing Carter. But all I heard about was Carter, Carter, Carter!

The poop shelf. Allows the master race to inspect their divine poop in detail.

You wish, kurvat

>Allows the master race to inspect their divine poop in detail.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_stool_scale

When can we have a ban for all canadian IPs

Werner Von Braun was an American.

>What other inventions made by the Germans helped humanity grow
>and why don't they teach plebs about this?

Because the tech breaks the paradigm we have.

I was watching Drunk History, that show on Comedy Central where they get jews to pretend like they're drunk and make funny reenactments of historical events, and the one they did about Wernher von Braun was a good insight into the minds of jews. At the end the kike was like "von Braun was a genius, but was he a hero? Nah he was a nazi lol"

kek

Wouldn't you say thought that it is the British who are the spiritus movens of economy and science? They were always ahead of the continent

Why is getting (You)'s on Sup Forums so easy.

kek

she was just part of the diversity in the work place program.Typical self hating Kraut you could have been the superpower of this world and brought about extraordinary things. You've been so BTFO there is practically no Germanic genes left you're all just a bunch of puss fags now.

good post

The 6 pointed star on the Israeli flag represents Saturn.

A Black Sun mosaic was found in Wewelsburg Castle during the Nazi era. It also represents Saturn.

A literal Nazi invents the Saturn V rocket.

Fugg

>a
>fckin
>literal
>exhaust
>pipe

hehe
Wernfrau von Brown

The old germans were such bosses, how come there's never any today? Can't name any significant german, do they all get brainwashed to never do anything great?

Germans destroyed more than they created. And this is a fact.

financial adviser to the Rothschilds, Walter Rathenau, writing in the Wiener Press (24 December, 1921) said,

"Only 300 men, each of whom knows all others govern the fate of Europe. They select their successors from their own entourage. These men have the means in their hands of putting an end to the form of State which they find unreasonable."

Exactly six months after publication, Rathenau was assassinated.

>Germans destroyed more than they created
No, they didn't. But the Jew has destroyed more than it created

>don't teach plebs about this
He literally had a segment on Disney cartoons telling kids the wonders of space flight.
Then the Jews took over Disney.

youtu.be/2fautyLuuvo

I meant as in now. Bill Nye and Big Man Tyson aren't exactly "motivating". Also, checked.

Saturn worship is also known as Satan worship.

The "V" sign is also a sign of the Horned God of witchcraft, often called Pan; or Baphomet, the androgynous (male and female) goat God (again illustrating the Law of Opposites).

Saturn V

The Jews and the Nazis are the same, and they are Satanists.

Nazis spent a 25-50% of the price of USA's nukes to make their shitty rockets that served them no good.

Spock showing the "V" sign.

Funny that Smiljan is in Croatia and his mother was also Croatian. Something Serbian zionist textbooks fail to mention.
Khazar

you're pretty dumb, flag checks out.

Computers as well. You're welcome.

Reduces water splashing from heavy logs

WIR

Literally half of first NASA was ex nazis. Even the director and other top positions

WAREN

Germanic logs are heavy. Others don't have splashing problems because they only shit tiny little rabbit pebbles.

NAZIS

who is alan turing.

Hidden figures? More like Hidden Niggers.
fuck black women and the men too for that matter

los?

Who the fuck doesn't know about Wernher "I aim for the stars, but sometimes I hit London" von Braun?

Well known homosex icon

Leave Jack Northrop out of that. He was onto flying wings back into the 20s.

Some plagiarizing faggot?
Konrad Zuse was the first.

The German Nuclear program couldn't make enough Heavy Water so those Scientists had to come to the US and be supplied from Hoover Dam. The smartest ones didnt do the NASA gig, they went to Los Alamos.

1. I don't see a correlation
2. In fact the maps don't even look similar
3. No one speaks Polish so this is useless
4. Even if it weren't in Polish it's too small to read
5. You gave no explanation

>America made the first assualt rifle
>America made the first jet plane but put it off to be developed more
>America made the first flying wing design also
Duh we made the first atom bomb too dummy

my grandpa lived next door to him in huntsville. said he was a nice guy, really funny

Something that isn't as flashy as the various rocketry and aeronautical designs that the US imported from Germany were underground building techniques. The military was adamant about getting the people involved in building the underground factories and bunkered headquarters from Germany. The US's postwar subterranean building programs were improved immensely by the Germans.

no no no yes yes yes no sort of yes no

>pre-supposing the moon landings were real
fuck off

But that's wrong.

They forced entire Europe to read (the bible)

That's the truth, Luther did this !

UND SCHIEß

Guiness Book of records used to list the "biggest Mystery" as- What happened to the Belgium Mint? 200K+ Nazis fled to Argentina and printed US money til the 1980's. And as they were fleeing europe a few subs got caught with full loads of Liquid Mercury, which supports the Hannabeu flying disc stories from Operation highjump 1947.

Stay mad ameritards. But /our guys/ invented Rockets and possibly flying saucers as well. :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=q_V-WLPbSuc

Braun is taught everywhere as a case of a Nazi who renounced his ways. Do you live under a rock?

I wonder what Huntsville was like back then. It seems to have a lot of communist university liberals now. Surprised they haven't tried to take his name off the convention center yet

Not all burger education is the same, obviously.

KARTOFEL

charles babbage, jacque pierre droz

you can stop posting anytime.

Nah, I doubt von Braun truly renounced Nazism. He just recognized they lost and Uncle Sam pays good $$$ wages.

Englert is an old Bavarian name that means Angel Heart. Francois wins the Nobel in Physics on the CERN Hadron collider. My mind melts, he is an Israeli/Belgium Jew. That is my last name too. I feel retarded. I was never anti Semetic, but being a dumb Americano I had too much pride in that old Bavarian name, maybe too much German Heritage Pride. Then an Israeli Jew with my last name wins the Nobel in fucking Physics on the CERN. Now I'm curious if I took a blood test to enter Israel, what it would say.Fuck I thought I was some sort of German stock but I want to think that high intelligence of Francois is also in me. Is my nose big? enough? I'm balding, is that a sign? I like roaming deserts, and I'm always horse trading
cool junk off CL. Am I the Shekle Merchant? Fuck you Hadron collider you already turned my world upside down.