Libya Comicon Raided by Islamic Paramilitary Force

Will this finally redpill the lefty nerds?

they rounded up kids and started beating them and shaving their heads and shit

also why is no one on Sup Forums talking about this...

youtube.com/watch?v=ggIxGzwDOVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Moors gas furries
Wtf I loev islam now.
Boadil did nothing wrong, rendicion de granada worst day of my life, Isabel is a whore??

>goatfuckers assault goatfuckers

how can they tell each other apart?

Whose bright idea was it to hold one in mudslime country to begin with?

Now we will get furry refugees...

>furfags get BTFO

Why are we supposed to care about this?

why are you guys saying furfags, it was a comic con...

lots of cons have animal people in their logos and arent furry cons

Die, fuchs

>thinking i'll watch some downie ramble on about furfags

>mfw

literally, BASED ISLAM

its a comic-con, comic cons are basically generic cons that covber everything from videogames to anime to whatever...

its not a furry con jesus christ

you guys are on Sup Forums for fucks sake, fucking nerd central

theyre literally hunting you guys down now

and all you can be like is hurrr die furfags kek lol guys meemz

fuck you

looks like we got ourselves a furry right here

This desu senpai.

Seriously, attacking some kids for wanting to meet other people with similar interests in comics or games? Sure sounds like a great way to make them love Islam.

What do you think of my Dr. Thrax cosplay?

As a furry (not saying comic con is furry), someone must be retarded to make an event like this in an islamic country.

Islam doesn't allow these frivolities, it's all time lost that they could use for praying Allah

>little brown muslim yaoi tumblerinas
this is hilarious in it self

Makes me almost not want to nuke them

What the fuck are you talking about, first you have those gay ass events, after that, you have MLP shit and furries. Burn it before it spread.
Childman are NOT okay.

As a normal person I have some advice for you. Pic related. Go back to 2007, when you were still kinda sorta relevant.

>normal
>Sup Forums
Sure.

Fuck that bullshit you cuck. Burn the degeneracy before it spreads. I hate Muslims but they did something damn good with this, I hope they continue to eradicate all libs and cucks attempting to infest their nations.

Anime cucks btfo

Attacking kids for having interests in kid stuff is perfectly fine in your book? I wonder who's degenerate here...

He is using a memeflag, what do you expect?

nigga do you even know where you are

its perfectly fine for people to have hobbies and celebrate them

A fair point.

Go back to sleeping with your 'waifu' pillow thing. That will make you feel better, degenerate weeb.

It's not ok to be interested in degeneracy no matter your age, you paddy fuck. Jesus fucking Christ what happened to Ireland? You used to be Catholic as fuck, now you are cucked to supporting sodomites and degenerates.

>both a monkey and a furryfag

I'm polish you degenerate. Go fuck yourself with your religious extremist bullshit. If you were sane you'd at least argue about punishing the parents for letting their kids enjoy "degenerate"(in your opinion) things. But no, instead you think it's okay to attack children.

Go die in a fire.

Let's be honest. The name says it. It's a comic-con. If you cannot enjoy a diverse expansive literature in your culture, it is not "based." It is not an effort to stample out degeneracy.

It's a pathetic religious militant effort for Islam to remain somewhat relevant. Islam has been and always will be a Chaotic Evil. A hypocritical doctrine that has no place in this world.

For people who are furries or not--people still got hurt from this regardless of their identity just because they got exposure to something we have as a commodity that's from a different culture.

You're all thinking this the wrong way. And for once--Islam the right way. This was an attempt of conversion to Western Values and you all practically trip over yourselves trying to make this a good thing.

Each and every one of you who relishes that this happened can impale yourselves on a dick.

someone find those pics of the freedom fighters with the anime or pony shirts on kitted out in combat gear and fighting isis, yes these exist

man holy shit how can you totally disregard someone's freedom because they watched an anime once or some shit, fuck you

Poland itself is extremely Catholic and conservative. No wonder degenerate parasites like you leave to leech off other nations. Poles would beat the shit out of you for being such a cuck.

Comic cons, furries and faggotry is not Western values you pathetic neocon Kekistani fuck, they're liberal sodomite values and promoted by the left, not the right.

In case you haven't realized lately 99% of Sup Forums is either a LARPer or someone who has no real belief set other than some vague dogma that slightly resembles conservatism. If it seems mildly similar to what they believe they will support it despite the fact that it's inherently different and will backfire in the end. It's like when the CIA uses locals to fulfill an agenda even though the locals are only united by one cause and once that cause is achieved......... Wait a minute....

B A S E D

Why does conservicucks want a healthy society but point the finger at Islam like a good little goy whenever they take the initiative of weeding out degeneracy in their own nations?

100% not trolling, why be mad when they make their women behave respectably or force men to be men? We need this in the West, not fat middle aged neckbeards talking about anime or nerdy white cucks getting upset about the "barbarism of Islam" while their own nations crumble and fall because they have given women and degenerates too long of a leash

Imma steal that pic, if you don't mind

>comic con faggotry and furries
>Western Values

Good point but personally I think we should just go back to hardcore Christianity and make our own sort of white "sharia".

>Comic-cons and furries is not Western Values
>So were going to pretend D.C / Marvel Comics never existed
>Or Disney Cartoons for that matter who portrayed a very justified hatred for Jews
>Let's instead have a Deus Vult flag and praise Islam for an attack on a place I've never been, but most rest assured I know every one of those involved are degenerate shit-lords.

This needs to happen to you. And not soon enough. Kys you larping bumble-fucking-dipshit

the cognitive dissonance in this thread, holy shit

this is pathetic

You're right, I have been seeing more and more retards throwing aroung edgy opinions without even atempting to defend them, just insulting people without thinking how unthinking it makes them seem(case in point ).

I don't visit Sup Forums much but recent qanon stuff made me come back to monitor some of the threads related to ongoing stuff. If there was some other place I could go to get info on this stuff I would.

>they rounded up kids and started beating them and shaving their heads and shit

good. maybe they will stop reading marvels leftist as fuck (((comic books))), maybe they wont start being fury's and yiffing like at other comic cons, maybe they wont turn into a bunch of nu-male fucks now.

Says the fucking swede. Notice I said commodity, not identity. Meaning--what everyone was there for--COMICS!

Why do I point my finger at Islam? I think it's because if I want to have a fucking bacon sandwich and a cocktail after a long day I'm fucking going to. What other religion forbids pork? I'm also not dressing up my wife in a fucking bed sheet. If I want to look at her tits I'm going to. Forcing men to be men? Fucking laughable. They are some of the most cowardly faggots in the world. I'm not going to wipe my ass with my hand and fuck boys because women are for reproduction and boys are for fun.

W-why the fuck? Story?

Comic con us for fags I've been to one full of the most degenerate tumblrinas and dykes you can imagine

Show your flag then, subhuman. You can't insult other people's flags without showing your own ya pussy

Comic cons are full of fucking faggots and sluts, and early-mid 20th century America was still full of degeneracy and moving away from its Christian foundation. The rot had already started with the enlightenment and secularization of the 17th and 18th centuries.

Also nice webm you fucking faggot, that used to happen regularly to heretics and traitors in Medieval Europe. We need to go back to hanging, drawing and quartering libtard fucks like you.

How is being against degeneracy an edgy opinion without thought you plebbit fuck? Go back to sucking dicks and tipping fedoras at r/atheism.

I came in expecting exciting paramilitary raid video.

Yes, surely it's better for them to be manly soldiers of islam and start beheading american soldiers instead of consuming american comic books in their own bubbles.

Hank are you retarded?

You not fucking wrong. Islam will conquer the christcucks

Drug cartels in Mexico. There used to be a blog filled with hundreds of these videos and info about the various gangs, but guess what? They caught that amateur journalist and killed him too. I swear, if people need proof that illegal immigration from Mexico is a legitimate issue they should just watch those videos for 24 hours.

I remember 2015 bronycon where people kept meming there would be riots at the convention center after the baltimore chimpout.

That's pretty brave of them to participate. I'm sure they were aware the Islamists might bum-rush the party. Muhammadan fanatics just can't allow others to live as free people.

I'm a burger. Proud of it. Living in the Common Wealth of P.A admist the Swiss and Irish.

You mean a fur-con where they practically walk around handing out condoms like a waiter with a drink tray. I've been to a Comic-con. Nothing like you said. All I've seen are dweeby harmless cos-players and comic-book ideas. That's not to say that Marvel is going SJW but if you're too lazy to swat the flies off what is yours then you have no right to be so judgemental. Get over yourself, get off your ass and DO something.

Also first and foremost, that didn't happen in Medieval Europe, shit like in pic related happened. That webm is tame in comparison. But then again leave it to a bumble-fuck to try and give me a history lesson.

how was something 500 years ago the worst day of your life?

>this is not degeneracy to him

I'm so fucking sick of this shit. I know plebbitors flooded Sup Forums a while back but I didn't know it was this fucking bad.

>New York...Comic-con
No fucking shit that's degeneracy. But my issue is--

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO SEE THIS IN LIBYA!?

Grimes?

That's how it fucking starts. First some faggot fat ass liberal nu-male cucks are shitting around discussing retarded shit like Magic: The Gathering or something, or cosplaying as a retarded fat fuck, and then it progresses from there.

Didn't you learn any lessons from the past 100 years? You can't give degenerates a fucking inch or they will take a whole mile and your society to boot.

> furry
> fan of a brutal murders without a trial

Ding ding ding ding ding ding! We have a winrar! Spooks are using us as tools like they've done with countless others in the past. Except this time they've not given AK's to dunecoon guerillas. They've done worse. They've trained sociopaths and autists how to wage information warfare.

I mean seriously, this is a fucking lay-up for me. What next are you going to use a Commiefornia-comic-con? How about a India Comic-Con? Or Japanese one for that matter? You think you can use the most disgusting grotesque of a Liberal State and apply it to EVERYTHING related to it?

At LEAST with Africa being the fucking dump that it is you can use it with reference to their entire people.

One or two Comic-Cons in LIBERAL ASS BACKYARD STATES!?

>Whose bright idea was it to hold one in mudslime country to begin with?
There are tons of weebs in the Muslim world.

Yep~

this is funnier than some kids getting their head shaved

Comic cons are vehicles to facilitate the degeneracy of society. Truly traditional societies never tolerated comic cons. I didn't see Nazi Germany with degenerate fat ass nu-males running around in comic cons, they were fucking gassed.

Fuck your degeneracy, how can we win when people on our side like you want to LARP as little kids and be degenerate fucks? You can't even give up your comic books and cosplay bullshit to save Christendom and the West from destruction. Fuck you.

Nothing Christian about the content of your posts, LARPer. You sound like an edgy 15-year-old raging about other people liking things you don't like. Sad tbqh, and your LARPing as Christian and raging about heretics and degeneracy is top cringe. (For the record, I don't care about comic books or comic cons.)

LOL comic con degenerate

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Why is there a comicon in Libya of all places?

You're right. Let's not enjoy Star Wars/Star Trek/Any fucking original story at fucking all. And just embrace the way of blind loyalty to an idea simply because lulz muh possible degeneracy n shit.

Things change. Times come and times go. Empires rises and they fall but it was always for the better.

You wear a Deus Vult flag but can't even say anything bad about how Islam attacked a place of compiled literature. Go back to being an asswipe Baptist Book burner or a Catholic Child Creeper or whatever ignorant cave dwelling fundamentalist bullshit artist guild you dwell in.

Pretty fucking insulting to have a libtard nu-male """Christian""" like you attack me for being unchristian. I'm sorry faggot, where do you see in the last 2000 years of Christian civilization and history, comic cons, faggotry and nu-males? Back to your LGBT priests, degenerate trash.

Take the fedora off your head you fat fuck. You're a progressive cunt who doesn't have an ounce of conservatism in his heart. You think the degeneracy and cuckoldry that happened in the last 70 years was for the better? The fall of Christianity is a good thing? Just fucking gas yourself, you fat LARPing pony-tailed fedora fuck.

>Forcing men to be men? Fucking laughable. They are some of the most cowardly faggots in the world. I'm not going to wipe my ass with my hand and fuck boys because women are for reproduction and boys are for fun.
This.

Because the ME has autists too.

inb4 nerd rage goes militant

I'M A FUCKING LUTHERAN WHO LEARNED TO GROW A THICK SKIN AND LEARN TO RAISE THE SWORD WHEN IT MATTERED.

NOT AT EVERY FUCKING THING THAT TRIGGERS ME LIKE AN ASSGAPING COMMIE-DYKE-LOVING-TRANNY.

You're not a Christian. Aside from your catchphrases and buzzwords everything about your drivel is un-Christian. You're a clown and a LARPer. That you're LARPing as a Christian knight on a Polynesian penis ping pong board makes you cringier than a fat nerd cosplaying as Snow White at a comic con.

>Protestant heretic

Welp, there we go. No wonder you are fucking cucked. Shouldn't have abandoned the Catholic Church, lad.

So according to your faggot ass Medieval Europe was not Christian, the Crusaders were not Christian, the last 100 generations of Christians were all not Christian, because they didn't subscribe to your LGBTQ+ positive faggot heretical drivel that you perverted Christianity into. You need to be gassed.

...Catholic...chur-...

That explains so much now. He fondles the Commie-Pope's jewels.

Let me just edit your ID real quick.

>didn't set them on fire
sand niggers can't do anything right

my thoughts exactly

The only acceptable convetions involve bussiness or white pride.

Libya is a failed state, I'm surprised they haven't been executed by that Islamic militants. Hell I'm surprised ISIS didn't come in and behead them.

victory dance for the Islamic win

That is also degenerate desu.
Get a real women.

>B-But muh liberal media said muslims are tolerant and loving and accepting!

You can't redpill a lefty if the left tells them not be redpilled. Duh.

I sayam good fucking riddance,if anything we should watch and take notes.The weebs,gamers ajd nerd will be the next in line for the ovens after the traitors and race mixers.

This.

Moreso the second part...

Good! I hope they kill those fur fags and their families.

God damn... WeW!

>What other religion forbids pork?
Judaism, also lots of christian sects like 7th day Adventists

>western values are liberalism and faggotry
Fuck it let the shitskins win in that case what do I have to lose in those parameters

The video is a fat guy sitting in a gamer chair talking about what happened.

I want to see a video of people being dragged out in furry suits.

What a let down.

You realize christianity requires you to actually follow its rules and not be a giant fucking faggot

islam prohibits any art that depicts life. christianity and jewysim prohibit making ingraven images and pouring melted metals for any reason

the left will simply defend islam