Refugees welcome cow

Refugees welcome cow

Other urls found in this thread:

unileverusa.com/brands/
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/business/news/ben-and-jerrys-weedkiller-ice-cream-discovery-a7993086.html
benjerry.co.uk/flavours/home-sweet-honeycomb-ice-cream
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=2QDGHvmEtko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ben and Jerry should just sell mediocre ice cream and not politicize it.

Even on the ice cream...

is this flavor any good?

come on don't tell me you're surprised the two hippie guys who sold their ice cream company to a global megacorp are still aging liberal hippie douches. they always have been.

Moove over white boys, refugees welcome.

It's tainted now. There's no point trying. Besides, Turkey Hill / Weis Ice Cream is the shit.

This.

Ben and jerrys has always been cucked. They donated to berkeley antifa ffs.

everyday we speed up the timer on the day of the rope
it's glorious, lads

I used to like the ice cream. I knew they were pro-gay, that never bothered me though. Now they're laying it on too thick, the refugee crisis is far to debated to just assume everyone who eats your ice cream agrees.

Are you retarded children?
Don't support communists.
This isn't new news.

LOL why does anybody buy this garbage anymore? My experience with them has been they've discontinued any flavor that I liked, and then they started hardcore shilling political garbage and I vowed to never buy anything from those degenerates ever again. The ONLY flavor they have out right now that I might possibly buy is their Cherries Garcia, and there are other brands that offer a better cherry ice cream (and are cheaper).

mmm i'd tear through a baklava ice cream, whether or not the carton is tainted by refugee shilling

>baklava ice cream
>amerimongrel cuisine

you know you'd eat it too you little nut

Wtf, for real? Not giving a penny to Jew&Jew's anymore.

Why does McDonalds get shit for being unhealthy but not Ben and Jerry's? We should start a campaign for them to lower sugar in their ice cream so it'll become gross and they'll go bankrupt

>you know you'd eat it too

>eating ice cream nanufactured by a cosmetics and lotion company

Yes, since Unilever bought them I haven't eaten it.

unileverusa.com/brands/

>implying I give a fuck about their shitty political beliefs

I like ice cream with big chunks of stuff in it for flavor

Mfw it's not "Cum Home Soon"
Mfw when it's not Cum flavored

*not sold in Israel.

I can tell you without tasting it, mixing caramel and honey is about the same as mixing caramel and caramel. Honey has subtle bitter/flowery tones that give it a different flavor than other sugar syrups, but any sugar syrup thicker than honey will just overpower the flavor. It will taste like caramel ice cream with chocolate pieces.

>they steal our very humanity
True.

>a lotion company owns a food company
>that means the icecream is made out of lotion!!

Sup Forumstards, everyone

Yeah why the fuck do they get a pass for their shit they push? Fucking liberal progressive smoke screen of tolerance and diversity perhaps? Sell anything you want without worry of social media and societal backlash because you occasionally shill for the left. What a great scheme.

>nigger steals Newport's
>gets truncheoned by some cop
>baww
How, exactly, does this steal my humanity?

I will pull any of these I see out of the store fridge and let them melt. Thanks for the head up

company acquisitions almost always reorganize staff and change some aspects of the product
he literally never said there was lotion in it you srawmaning faggot

It's made with the same soy and stevia shit they manufacture for lotion, so... it's garbage. Confirmed soyboy.

God damn it I love Ben & Jerry's, and honeycomb, but I ain't buying that shit. Get your politics out of my treat you fucking kikes.

Is the refugee holding up the sign while fucking the cow?

any guy who eats ice cream is a faggot so why bother

(((ben & jerry's))) (yes they were literally jews and the company is owned by jews) icecream is tainted with xenoestrogen weedkiller made by monsanto.
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/business/news/ben-and-jerrys-weedkiller-ice-cream-discovery-a7993086.html

Wow, you mean I'll have to boycott $6/pint ice cream? God, how ever will I cope?

Is there anything that isnt being used for politics these days

How can I buy their Ice cream if I get murdered by backwards savages? I'm not sure how this sells more ice cream in the long run...refugees can't even buy ice cream.

>I just wanted to eat ice cream
Break out the fine China we’re going to be having guests!

I wonder who could be behind thi-

My Jewdar is going off big time

What's wrong with stevia?

They're leftist jews. What do you expect?

this
>jews
>overpriced
>mediocre
/thread

Look, the ice cream is good I'm not gonna boycott it just because (((they))) own it, in the same way I wear Levi's. The Jews own too much in this world we live in, and I haven't the strength to give up all my shit to remove one shekel from their gorillians.

confirmed soyboy

Get that defeatist bullshit out of here

Oh man am I BTFO

I'm n-not even gonna p-p-put up a f-fight. Just let them replace me....

You're a beta or a shill. kys

>Besides, Turkey Hill / Weis Ice Cream is the shit.
Anything other than blue bell is unacceptable you heathen

nothing is sacred anymore

2 hippie jews

lmao why would you put that sign on a pint of icecream? It just seems so out of place.

Where did I say I wasn't gonna put up a fight? I'm gonna put up a fight in an area where I can actually fight, what's the point of buying inferior shit just to spite the Jews? I'll just wait for the day of the rope and hang those globalist fucks out to dry.

what's this retard even a mix of
is it the retardation that causes it?

That's how cultural Marxism works. You cram that shit into every crack to normalize it.

go to /fit/ you fat cunt, waterfasting is easy and you can binge eat your shit on the days you do eat

>eating women and faggot food
lmaoing at your beta cuck nature famalam

What country are you from again and how have you contributed to humanity?

I do not have to sit here and be insulted by some literally who country about what I eat when I have a bad day, I'm saving my rope for you faggot

Can't a nigga get a cheat day

Saf'rika speaks. we liten!

t.no test soyboys eating their xenoestrogen filled ice cream so they can become morbidly obese and die at the ripe old age of 45
lmaoing at you

and blm

Damn straight

Holy shit, its actually fucking real.

benjerry.co.uk/flavours/home-sweet-honeycomb-ice-cream
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=2QDGHvmEtko

Isn't Ben and Jerry's owned by some giant multinational?
They don't give a fuck about refugees except as a way to sell ice cream.

It's all real

Have fun never seeing gains. Just eat right you niggers and consume your shit food in moderation.

At least tell me what shitty country you are so I know which one to bomb you mongrel

>mongrel
top zozzle

Just bomb all the shitty countries

>Refugees welcome cow
Can we get Trump to move a bunch of refugees into both Ben and Jerry's neighborhoods?

I mean, they are the ones that want refugees so much, so why isn't our government moving all the refugees to their neighborhoods? Why do they keep getting put into the neighborhoods of those who don't want them??

I never trusted cows anyways.

Reminder that Ben and Jerry are both kikes.
Also, so are both Baskin and Robins
Häagen-Dazs is also throughly jewish, and the kike who founded it picked a Danish-sounding name to "honor the danes who helped smuggle innocent kikes so they weren't holocausted with the other 6 gorillion" or whatever the fuck.

Ice cream is a totally jewish industry, senpaitachi.

Stupid western civilization just give up and let those poor 40 yr old achmed teenagers in

Are ANY of the B&J flavors good?

I was stuck at an airport once with a sweet tooth and tried some brownie bullshit flavor of theirs or something, and it was overpriced in addition to tasting like ass.

Ben & Jerry's always pulls this shit. They threw black lives matter, feminism, and other liberal bullshit on their icecream all the time. Why does this even surprise you? The company comes from Bernie Sander's state.

And what if the day of the rope never comes because the Jews have too much money for propaganda because of hedonistic pussy boys like you?

Nigga I'm the based combo of Italian and Mexican, your anti-white propaganda has no power against me

It's meme icecream. Just generic mediocre ice cream loaded with more chunks of whatever than actual ice cream itself.

Good ice cream is simple. I'm just glad there's a farm near me that does a little creamery as a side gig. Ice cream straight from the farm is god-tier. Based amish.

>Nigga I'm the based combo
>subhuman spic

Absolutely tasteless propaganda

also
>anti-white propaganda
>beaner scum

>t.this is not propaganda at all goyim

Da ti ebam toa bucukot, you discount greek

Wait, but if they have fair trade, why do they have to come to Europe? Are niggers shit at trade?
And what is caring dairy?
Since when is enslaving animals considered caring? Hypocrisy much
Check your privilege, Ben&Jerry's. Didn't read the globalist agenda to the end, did you

Its just UK Ben and Jerry's not the USA one, i mean maybe there are some rich people rubbing their hands together somewhere in the world but thats just speculation.

UK get your shit together, you voted on this.

Can't buy that sweet Karamel sutra without feeling guilt now

That's beaner and WOP, thank you

>diaspora
kys scum

Wait, is the cow holding the sign with her back legs? what the fuck?

i stopped supporting ben & jerrys when i saw the tax documents showing they donated millions of dollars to black lives matter. this refugee cow shit doesn't surprise me.

> Fake Greek

UMA

>g.goyim you know you're doing this to yourself r.right goyim? I mean it's totally normal people who just want to have "refugees welcome" shoved down their throat, it's them that decides this right? You are to blame for all the bad things goyim, just remember.. you remember goyim don't be an antisemite, calm down!

>Fake Greek

the actor that that drawing is based on is ethnically 100% Italian

also, baklava is a greek/roman origin desert that was later adopted by the Ottoman empire

go ahead a use some shit Sup Forums memes to fight the "you're not white" american assholes if you want, but don't be a complete retard in the process.