How would you fix it, Sup Forums?

How would you fix it, Sup Forums?
This place has been bankrupt for half a decade now, if you were king, how would you fix this land?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3nSukhQZO8
vice.com/sv/article/exm5ej/greek-kamaki-summer-tourism-sex-old-time-puas-876
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Ljg9UNafcdhQ4F48zYVkQw/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/s5YTOgiyiL-Q7f9S-p5PqA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by letting turkey annex it; they're practically the same people desu

It's funny how everyone has forgotten that Greece is still an economic clusterfuck and it is still getting worse.

Basically be Varoufakis. Tell the troika to fuck off. Leave the EU. End the crippling fiscal policy they are currently under which is designed solely to service the debts of German banks. Try and start a cultural shift so that tax dodging isn't seen as an Olympic sport as it currently is. Sell Corfu to the UK in exchange for military aid and lower military spending.

Bump

Basically relieve the debt, like the IMF has been saying. Austerity doesn't work for every economy, the EU fucked up monumentally there. But Germany doesn't want debt relief because reasons, even though the economists have been urging it for years now.

get rid of central banks
tell germany to fuck off
deport migrants into the sea
annex rightfull clay in anatolia
day of the rope for the financial elite

How about you follow Hongkong example and get real free market? It turned poor small island with no resources to one of the richest in the world, so what would it do to Greece? youtube.com/watch?v=N3nSukhQZO8

>This place has been bankrupt for half a decade

read a book nigger

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE
DEUS VULT

I'm sorry, a FULL decade!

First of all I would ACTUALLY go bankrupt, something that the EUrooverlords didn't allow the greek to do.
Then I would exit the EURO, slash corporate and vat taxes, confiscate all assets held by illegal immigrants before deporting them en mass, cut in half public servants, jail roughly half of the GREEK bankers and former ministers responsible for this shit, and confiscate THEIR asset as well.
Devaluate and try to kickstart back the economy. Do nothing against international investors since I would need them to make the economy work again.
Lease for 200 years a couple dozen of islands for extra cash.

>, if you were king, how would you fix this land?
with nuclear fire. every.fukking.centymetr.

You are lying and manipulative because you are jealous of hairy women. Show me your flag, shitskin albanian diaspora.

Bomb it to the ground and rebuild it in the image legitimate leaders and politicians from Metaxas to Pericles would imagine it. Also crash this monstrosity we call the European "Union".

Many people don't know that Greece had the best economy in Europe for 23 consecutive years (1950-1973).

If they put Georgie in charge of this shit it would have ended far long ago...

I happen to be a citizen of Greece. I would immediate make it a Nightwatchmen state at every level. Then I would limit the public courts to violent crime. Communities would have sheriffs and their deputies and the army would secure the border from blacks.

Their would be no legislature. The executive and the judiciary would all have two term limits on every position. Terms of two years.

Greeks would she the crap out of each other for polluting just to get one over on other Greeks.

Greeks are always in each others asses you know.

nothing need to be fixed. we owe greece aristoteles.

remember the russian flag that spams anti Greek stuff every single day 24/7?

its an indonesian shitskin
its a group of asian shitskins manipulating Sup Forums with proxies and the meme flag function on pol

i will make a picture and post it every day

the asiatic (he couldnt hide his filthy asian mentality) subhuman who roleplayed a an anti Greek german was an indoesian shitskin

they are so manipulative and evil
asian parasites
i will nuke them with the picture

i hope you read this you filthy asian shitskin since you come to all Greece threads

you filthy asian shitskins
i noticed your inferior asiatic mentality from the first day
but your proxies saved you disgusting manipulative subhumas

btw
its the asian shitskins who make that "nordic Greece/Rome" trash

cant wait to see the reactions of people here
you manipulative asian subhumans
you disgusting shitskins
you are so evil

Debts is only part of the problem.
Bigger problem is that you can't do anything about it because the entire country is corrupt.
As a king, I'd behead everybody who bribes and who accepts a bribe. With half the country dead, there'll be jobs for everybody instantly.

bump

bump

i really hope you read this you asian shitskin
i will destroy years of your work
you filthy manipulative asian cockroach

you cockroach
you subhuman
you disgusting parasite

EU is probably doing a good job all things considered. Greek economy is a house of cards that needs to be slowly and carefully dismantled.

mods deleted this
but they dont care about the rest of this thread/board

Albanian subhuman jealous of Greeks

argentines brazilians
all shiskins around the world hiding their flags when they write in european threads

asian subhumans

I am a greek

you filled the archives for years with your trash
you indonesian shitskin
i saved everything

annex albania and FYROM, remove communists, make being lazy illegal

all the dutch would have to go to prison

indonesian subhuman
you dirty asian roaches

you filthy insects

Make Greece Byzantium Again

there was a candian who insulted Greeks for weeks
he pretended to be a 1,90m tall white anglo
he made a (very) small mistake
i found his whole life in the internet
it was an ugly korean subhuman
he stopped since then

asian subhumans

IKI ARE YOU SURE? ARE THEY GOOKS?

100%
"ahMED"
"subhuman mongrel"
shillng for germanics

recognize someone?

hes fucked
it found 2 other asian subhumans writing similar trash

btw
have you noticed that nobody with the "russian" flag posted his trash today?
(magically someone hiding his flag posted the same trash today)

i took a lot of threads and sent them to the mods
his russian proxy must be banned now
probably a paid one, so he could be sure that it never fails since he posted with it 24/7

asians are manipulative parasites
they are the total opposite of humans

never ever trust an asian shitskin
they are all disgusting manipulative subhumans with inferioity complexes

asiatics are subhumans

>american education, always dumb, always ridiculous.

we work more efficiently

its like saying american niggers from florida are the same people as amish in canada

you shitskin

Max Max it. Turn it in to an apocalypse theme park, give the natives an incentive to stay and act as npc's, and let rich assholes buy passes to go be apocalyptic shitlords. Look at the popularity of that genre, it'd be a riotous success.

Leandros?

you just have luck with much higher population density and lower transportation cost

>luck
being with millions in that tiny spot is not luck

indonesian subhuman
you kept your false face alive for years
i will fuck it with a single thread

>King ruling Greece
>Oh boy
Tell Merkel to fuck herself very hard.
Send all Roma,Turks,Unemployed,Refugees and other scum to Germany, to fuck the shit up.
Tell them you have to pay for killing Greeks.
Get money that the Jews can't steal anymore.
Tell the Eurofags they can have their Money,if they use it to build up my shit,which they have to do,they were opressing us.
Make a based Orthodox Church.
Turn the state into a RoyaL Dictatorship.
Make autonomous regions and city states who can choose how to make their goverment,but under my rule.
Make a council with representators from the people&provinces,my diplomats,advisors and Ministers,together with some influencal guys.
Make a new class of Aristocrats.
Invest heavily,get back to the Drachme,expand the merchant fleet until it beats Japan.
Build all kinds of industry needed,create posts for services,modernize tools,infrastructure,communication etc.,create new independent worker businesses,large companies,statial agriculture,small businesses,corperating worker's unions serving me (and others), corperate together.

Make ecological development,get foreign investments,worldwide propaganda,more tourism,much more of it,less welfare and more classical family structures supported by the state, more Money and Banks and then
EXPORT THE SHIT OUT OF EVERYTHING, to especially weaken Amerifat and Burger markets and be Nr.1.

Illegalize use of contraceptives and forbidd abortion, except if the child is retarded.

Tell People to have families and have children with people of their Volk,race and phenotype.

Send migrants to Turkey,invest in Orthodox militias in the middle-east and allly with Papa-utin to later destroy Israel.

Watch as thousands of Greeks migrate to Anatolia.
Support a Greek Republic in Anatolia to be established and make an Independence race war against Turks,send half of my army there secretely.
Annex half and give rest to Armenia.
Take Northern Epirus,tell Fakedonia they're now called Paeonnia.

it depends on the place
and its better for the economy
just look at that giang shitstain

1/3 of germanys export go to the eu
and which country sits broadly in the middle?
surprise surprise

fpbp & check'd

based burger

turkey cant take over Greece

No more gibs, force them to work.

they dont have welfare there
they just get a couple of euros in the first year
then nothing

you subhuman

Severe austerity utilizing budget surpluses to reduce the debt over time.

Only a real king could do this, unfortunately.

Pump it with Northern Western European DNA, maybe pay girls to have government sponsored babies.

Greeks pump their DNA into North Western Europeans

vice.com/sv/article/exm5ej/greek-kamaki-summer-tourism-sex-old-time-puas-876

why would you pump irish dna on mass in greece you tard? respect european nations identity... yes they are both white europeans,but of diff ethnicities.

Close the economy and put everybody to work in agriculture and basic industry for the state. Continue to encourage tourism and maybe raise retirement age to 70. Not to mention kicking out all the sandniggers and eliminating every welafre program that is not essentially necessary.

hello kim

You change the people. When people are bad, economy is bad. Greece is shit economically because greek people are thieves like chinese. That's what I got out of the little fucks i gave to greece coverage.

if it ain't broken why fix it?
we have more money than Germany

>Irish
Sorry I didn't make myself clear. Pump it with high IQ genetics. Make people even whiter, everything will get better. I would say pump it with northern germanic DNA.

abdul pls

thats wrong subhuman

iq is a meme
only enough wealth matters

Greeks are white enough

Explain it to me in klingon subhuman.

Tax evasion and corruption is a problem in Greece.[1][2] Tax evasion was described by Greek politicians as "a national sport"—with up to €30 billion per year going uncollected, according to a 2012 estimate.[3] A 2016 estimate indicated that between €11 billion and €16 billion euros per annum were not collectable.[4] Other significant amounts were uncollected due to VAT (sales tax) fraud[5] and smuggling.[6]

wiki/Tax_evasion_and_corruption_in_Greece

there's nothing wrong with tax evasion if the taxes are implemented on you by the EU
t. tax evading since 2008

Case closed. Thanks.

np

swedes are subhumans by the definition of the word subhuman

>with up to €30 billion per year
just imagine what could be if everyone payed taxes and turkey wouldnt chimp out
balkanshit economies grow too
chinese use Greece as their door to Europe
islam will be a meme in the future and another big region will develop close to Greece
africa is growing too

too bad that i will be too old then

>iq is a meme
it's not. if you pumped greece with nothern germanic dna and raised it's average iq, the whole place would be better forever.

yeah, that +2 would really make a difference
meanwhile Germany won't exist in 20 years

iq is a meme
Greece is already better than the rest of the world.

show me your flag

greece has an impressive iq tbqh

iq is not a meme, go try living in a low iq country (less than 80 average)

let new borns from iq 80 countries live in the west with the same standarts as natives

According to some legit source average IQ is way lower, sorry mr papadopulos

they cannot handle it, they live like subhumans in the west

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/Ljg9UNafcdhQ4F48zYVkQw/

either the polak with inferiority complex or the indonesian shitskin hiding his flag

drop your flag shitskin

then let them live like humans and see what happens
or click at this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

iq is a meme

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/s5YTOgiyiL-Q7f9S-p5PqA/

russian flag is the indonesian shitskin

How can a nation only be so superior?

genetics
and good weather

if Greeks or Italians are here
the reason why this asian shitskin pretended to be germanic or Bavarian and wrote that albanians were white is because he tried to copy "Varg"

Mediterranean climate is best climate

btw
if you see people using "hairy" as an insult
or write that Greece is "hot and you get sweaty"
then they are asian subhumans

they are feminine dont have body hair
and their disgusting climate is humid and dont understand the dry summers of Greece

Annex the west coast of turkey and Constantinople

reunite is a better word than annex

Make EU a real federation
Commence tax transfers from Germany, N Italy, Paris,..... to Greece
See economy rise up
Build infrastructures with EU money (already doing with main railway and highway)
Have EU-sactioned retirement funds
BOOOM fixed your problem

germany would only do that after taking over local companies like they do in eastern europe according to some slavs here