Trevor Noah

I made the mistake of watching The Daily Show today (from last night). The amount of anti-white rhetoric was enough to make my blood boil. I haven't watched it much since getting Red Pilled, but Jon Stewart had a much less aggressive brand of anti-white. I'm torn because I know that acceleration-ism can be of a benefit.

I see everyone on here hating on John Oliver, but they give Trevor Noah a pass. BTW I've never ONCE met a South African that was this subversive and that includes Elon Musk and plenty of other South African Jews. It is thinly veiled Marxism and critical theory, and yet there is virtually 0 criticism of Trevor Noah and his political agenda. I can go to google news and type Trevor Noah, its 100% positive stories. Same with John Oliver.

How do we legally and reaonsably destroy their careers so they can go back to the Caliphate and the Dark Hellhole (UK and South Africa, respectively) and never return to America.

As much as Piers Morgan is a weak piece of shit, that petition to ban him from the country that Alex Jones attempted actually did gain steam and some media attention. And it indirectly worked, Piers Morgan left. I think it had to do somewhat with him losing his TV show after a transgender or two went on and he accidentally mis-gendered them (I think his intentions were good, he was just trying to speak proper English and was referring to the past persona as he)

I'm not even against ALL black people. I've met a few that totally broke the stereotype. But Trevor Noah's gotta go. Go back to South Africa Trevor.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RBcrGHRlBaI
theguardian.com/stage/2017/jun/11/the-daily-show-gina-yashere-in-england-id-still-be-the-token-black-face-on-mock-the-week
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>watching Talmudvision
It's almost like you want go be ZOG'd. I haven't watched the electric Jew for nearly 3 years

nah dude i almost never watch TV... but yea i see your point.

I guess I should just be patient and wait for the news to break in 3 years that he's a pedophile.

Ah yes, cancelling cable service and unplugging the electric jew saves me money! And God knows how much they like to take our money!

>Africans are dumb
More news at 11

Nobody knows who Trevor Noah is that's why

He's actually the best of the late-night hosts, because at least he's up front about his viewpoint and background. And he's also the only one who actually sometimes doesn't toe the lib party line. He talked shit about Antifa, was pretty even handed about Brexit (before the vote at least), and doesn't hate Trump voters as much as Colbert and the rest.

He's still le 52% man, but he doesn't pretend to be an American and to speak for the masses like Oliver and the other british fuck.

Then there's that australian, he's the fucking worst of the whole faggot crew.

>I see everyone on here hating on John Oliver, but they give Trevor Noah a pass
Literally everyone here hates that fucking faggot.

I occassionally see these people pop up on trending on YouTube and they're so clearly just propogandists that it makes my blood boil. Where's the comedy? Instead it's just lies and half-truths fed to a drooling audience of liberal retards. I'm not even a fan of any mainstream Republicans, but I don't think they have any out and out propoganda shows masquerading as comedy

End the stigma behind rape and murder user. Rape is just a sexual emergency and murder is an expression of multiculturalism and tolerance.

We need to end this kind of bigotry it is 2017 afterall.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBcrGHRlBaI

I think making clips and memes of what he says will help. Also getting rid of cable speaks with your money... I have seen him a couple times and know what you mean. But I have completely checked out of the corporate media matrix. So i don't keep up much anymore

Giving him attention would be the best thing for him. How many people watch his show? His boring delivery style is the best thing to make sure no one watches him. He's like the Keanu Reaves of late night talk shows.

Want to get rid of Trevor? Attack his advertisers by letting them know that you won't be buying their products anymore because of his anti-white rhetoric.

Trevor has no real skills. His entire show is based around race jokes at the expense of whites.

Just find a case of him sexually harassing/assaulting a girl. The studio heads will "listen and believe" and destroy his career.

Go back and rewatch John Stewart. He was just as bad.

If we created a concentrated effort to do that. Something to the size of IOTBW. We could seriously probably get his anti white ass fired. We need to make people associate him with anti-whiteness

Based Pajeet

>t. trevor shill

Syrian refugees aren't responsible for the rape crisis. It's Afghans, Somalis and Iraqis. If you've watched any of the videos of refugees you'll notice that a few of them are actually Syrian.

You can look up statistics in Denmark or Norway of the ethnicities of rape perpetrators.

In today's episode:

American's like foreign accents.

That's his only appeal.

I make a point to watch at least one of these people every week so I know what's going on in their camp. If you think he's bad, you haven't seen the other soyboys.

>Jon Stewart had a much less aggressive brand of anti-white

he was also at least somewhat funny

>watch these shows to know your enemy
>not knowing them already

Nice try.

fpbp
do we REALLY even have to point out that nigger is anti-white cancer? he's a kaffir from South Africa, no shit every word he says has an undertone of "gibs me dat ebil whitey"

>t. millennial

Have fun getting stuck in a dead paradigm, oldfag.

Trevor Noah is a PROLAPSED RECTUM

A COLOSSAL FECAL TOWER FELCHBAG

ah now your true colors are revealed schlomo

owo i am discovered

>Piers Morgan left
No he didn't. He's on ID channel right now openly arguing for more lenient sentencing for convicted murderers.

He's an insufferable cunt and I hope he gets cancer very soon.

The way to accelerate this battle is to attack the white cuck ethnomasochists that watch him for their self hatred. Keep targeting their self hate, many of them subconciously know how fucked it is.

Fuck Trevor Noah
He sold out the normie white South-Africans that got him to America in the first place

that is part of what i'm saying, but i'm not from SA so I don't feel right saying it.

i actually enjoyed the larry wilmore nightly show because in my daily life i have virtually no connection to american blacks, and i want to see what their culture offers in the daily zeitgeist, with all this "hands up don't shoot crap". Larry Wilmore was like, I dunno, too nice? They fired him, and I remember checking and his ratings weren't even that bad.

I mean he left the country, he went back to the UK, didn't he? He was a guest host on Good Morning Britain for years so he's clearly living back in the UK, where he probably is much happier. Living in the USA was for his CNN show, I presume.

oh wow, the truth has been revealed.

eh yea but also some of his acts got really old.

So one of the jokes that really got me was, he was telling a story about how Rand Paul got tackled by a neighbor and he said it wasn't political. He said that the neighbor tackled rand from behind while rand was on a lawnmower. he then proceeded to say something like "talk about the most white way to attack someone!" and I thought to myself "you fucking kaffir jew baby, zulu rape baby, i tell you... you ever heard of the CELTS? Or the ROMANS? or the VIKINGS? OR THE RED COATS? OR RHODEISA? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ZULU FAGGOT BABY.

unfortunately viacom probably goes overboard on DMCA's trying to take down comment videos.. but thats a good idea.

this is exactly what i am hoping for, i just don't have the ability right now to head up the effort.

>Where's the comedy?
you. you and every other white American is the butt of their jokes

yea I know I'm of the same opinion. i guess i'm grappling with the question of... is it better to just let him go on unopposed? i think it is better to call him and his viewers out on what exactly he is doing...

damn that is a really good quote and meme. thanks.

yea that is part of what makes my blood boil. This show is so clearly aimed at POC and self-hating whites. they've really gone overboard.

Funny story, someone was watching Trevor Noah for the first time, an American, who had known Jon Stewart kind of casually. Because of all the race-baiting jokes, she asked "is this a black show now?" and the other person in the room, who actually likes Trevor Noah I am pretty sure quickly says "No." in a very confident almost disapporving way. 3 seconds later they introduce a guest, a fellow comedian not the main guest, its a dark black bull-dyke with a British accent and lots of weird piercings. My friend and I burst out in laughter and the other person was so triggered, it was fantastic. They still haven't recovered from that, a year later. They still bring up Trevor Noah to me when they can.

this is the daily show person i am talking about. right before she was introduced, my friend asked "is this a black show now?" and the third person said "No." and then got BTFO less than 3 seconds later. It was priceless.

I found the pic on this totally anti-white puff piece written about "her" theguardian.com/stage/2017/jun/11/the-daily-show-gina-yashere-in-england-id-still-be-the-token-black-face-on-mock-the-week

Do we really need 10 people to say the same things?

>this is exactly what i am hoping for, i just don't have the ability right now to head up the effort.

He's really just a drop in the bucket tho. I mean, why single just him out? We should be aiming at getting all of these clowns booted out. And the only way to do that is to change the cultural zeitgeist

When is a mass shooter going to murder these chucklefucks already? why are mass shooters such pussies and pick easy targets. grow some fucking balls and remove these fucking smug faggots. I want to see their brains splattered on the pavement.

Trevor Noah is an affirmative action comedian

This is incorrect
The only way to get him to stop and get taken off the air is to not watch the program, not make some stupid campaign
Wasting time on some dumb campaign just makes you a target
TV shows are simple: you not watching = them not getting paid + show getting cancelled

>i made a mistake by watching JewyVision and its Jew created content that is literally brainwashing people and allowed it to affect my feelings on life

How cucked are you bro?

Or rather, how SHILL are you bruh?

>I want to see their brains splattered on the pavement.

Hopefully we'll have our own French revolution and we can give all these fucks the guillotine. And they won't be able to say "oh I'm just a comedian!". These fuckers are the bourgeoisie

see that is not what i'm talking about. that is like, either fed-posting or psycho-posting. either way, unwelcome.

if you're not a fed or psycho, or even if you are, your comment brings up a good point which is that why do mass shooters go after soft targets, much like a serial killer rarely targets ex-soldiers or police officers off-duty. they go for more defenseless targets so maybe there is some common psychology (MK Ultra or not) there...

clearly violence isn't the right answer, that just turns these people into saints, martyrs, you'd be giving them a gift bigger than anything they are capable of on their own.

i'm not a shill, i didn't mean for this to seem like a slide thread. i just got genuinely angry after seeing his joke. nah it isn't affecting my feelings as much as... if a certain subset of normies can watch this and not feel weird, they're probably totally brainwashed and lost to this. Any normies who aren't so programmed, they don't like Trevor Noah. That is what I have noticed. They do generally like the daily show over all, all the correspondents over the years. It is really shocking now is the point of my post, and it got my jimmies very rustled.

also interesting you bring up the french revolution. when pizzagate started, about a year ago, i remember speculating that "perhaps pedophilia or even sacrifices, was part of (whether it really happened or not) the propaganda effort to push the french revolution to the masses. For those that don't know, the French Revolution was the first Illuminati Coup, allegedly. Illuminati started 1776 so even tho secret societies were involved in the American Revolution, the French Revolution was actually Illuminati, different propaganda tactics.

That dude doesnt write anything when he was brought on he was meant to be like Obama a super globalist puppet empty brain slave