Certainly makes you think

Sup Forums is pretty fucking quiet about the horrible shellacking mongo's candidate took yesterday

let's just pretend it never happened, it will be better that way

>mfw republicans lost their chief homophobe to a trans woman

Blue candidates win in blue locations. Fucking stop the presses.

Trump will cancel democracy, that's not really a loss

I love how this is the go to response. You morons are supposed to turn blue states red. That's the whole purpose of having your party get out and vote. You lost, suck it up.

But Trump said Gillespie will win, and even made robo calls. The robo calls obviously didn't work but that's not the point here.

a cuckservative lost while trying to distance himself from Trump in a race that nobody expected him to win

surprise level: 0%

I'm actually looking forward to the train wreck dumpster fire that is VA post-modern politics.

Losing implies that there was something to be lost. Historically blue state stays blue. What a twist! Just stay mad libtard. Your salty insecurity is good enough.

Virginia has been blue for almost a decade. Gillespie was a neo con and that didn't help either. Trump can endorse whoever he wants but nobody goes out for neocons. just ask Luther Strange

so to sum up:
lol we didn't want that shitty governship anyway

If liberals are snowflakes, then winter is coming amigos

Because they lost they've gone into ignore and forget mode. It probably doesn't mean that much anyway though because republicans in conservative states aren't going to get spooked by something like that and feel like it's alright to say the I word.

pffffftttt lol, the fucking delusional democuck in action, you cucks lose all the time and when you do you go full nigger mode and burn down everything in sight acting like typical niggers, based republican chads just forget it and move on

Gillespie was a Never Trumper Neoconservative trainwreck who Trump endorsed out of a sense of duty to the party. The real story here is that a milquetoast RINO only lost by 1% in a blue state with a sitting Democrat governor. Democrats celebrating the Virginia win is like the running back celebrating a touchdown when his team is 30 points behind.

Actually. VA is like the tide. It comes and goes.

VA elected a Black Governor decades ago. Ollie North (narrowly) lost a Senate race here decades ago.

I think Reagan was correct when he said, “When you give the folks a choice between a Democrat and a democrat, they choose the Democrat.” True Reagan conservatives will win. RINOs rarely do. RINOs only come from “safe” corrupt districts.

The real shock is that he only lost by 1%. A better candidate would have pulled it out.

>a million snowflakes is an avalanche
A million snowflakes fit in a bucket.

if we used that excuse hillary would have won.

>horrible shellacking mongo's

what are you even saying.. sage