I litteraly have a tear rolling down my cheek. this is beautifull. this is what america is about

I litteraly have a tear rolling down my cheek. this is beautifull. this is what america is about.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poor bait OP, no triggered alt right here. yes it is beautiful - but not what america is about

There goes the neighborhood.

R.I.P. Charlotte, NC.

Countdown to the city of Charlotte going bankrupt.

Quiet kanker

That is "black"? Her skin is lighter than half of italy

>Americans vote on ethnicity, gender and mental disorder rather than competence

She knows she ain't black right?

She'll make it one term.

aaannnnnnnd...Charlotte is now worse than Detroit

They're about to get a whole lot more pro-black policies. Any race but whites advance their own interests.

904 Florida reporting in.
Congrats on joining the rest of "The South"

Oh lol this is my town. Didn't even know a nigger was running

>haha didnt know this dumb nigger was running
>didn't even know i was supposed to vote!

You're an harassment not only to NC, but to your race at large.

>A city where almost only niggers dwell elect a nigger that dwells there as mayor
WEW

Okay here's what we do we carefully document the inevitable failure of putting a nigger with a mental disorder in charge of a bunch of white people and the spectacular failure of her hyper Marxist policy's. We use it as a perfect example of how Marxism destroys community's and use it to redpill people.

I mean come on you don't actually think this basket case will bring about any outcome for the city other than complete devastation do you?

>You're a harassment
Fucking phone posters

this...how the fuck has charlotte not had black mayors for 20-30 years straight already?

RIP Charlotte. Press F to pay respects.

Only thing that means is your murder & robbery rates are about to skyrocket. Good job fucking over your city. If that makes you happy, go rope yourself pls.

>Any race but whites advance their own interests.
Absolutely this. Yet we are the ones called "racist."

This is the first black female mayor. We've already had a black mayor and he was driven out for corruption and I believe is in jail now.

Kinda sucks cause most white people dont live in the actual city proper so they cant vote for mayor.

Can confirm Charlotte's fucked. She's f'n horrible, total leftist nutjob.

>LE 56% MAYOR

this, everyone take screens of all the crime rates in that city you can find. then in a week we can post them and laugh about how twice as many niggers are being shot by eachother every day after they elect nigger mayor.

How long until the first corruption and embezzlement charges ?

You guys do realise charlotte has had mostly democrat mayors for a long time right? We had pat mccrory for a bit but he just used it as a stepping stone to become governor.

Things arent going to suddenly get worse, they'll just continue along the trends democrats have been taking it all along. Although I am doubtful that this nigress is competent enough to not fuck some things up we can at least hope shes not as outright corrupt as the last black major (im not holding my breath on that one though). Just wish I had a say but I live in the (decreasingly) white suburbs.

big freakin deal she's black, lets see what the platform is, lets see what the substance is beyond 'herp durp i'm black vote for me because raccis'

While image searching for "Jacksonville Florida Ghetto" I found this gem from Springfield Illinois with this caption:

>Inside the Citgo gas station convenience store on Cook street Tuesday, Memory Reeves, 15, left, (holding Jamontey Neal Jr.) and Ebony Alexander, 17, right, talk about the impact of crime on their neighborhood. (Alexander is Jamontey's mother)

I understand that Illinois has social spillover from Chicago to the north and from "The South" to the south but Springfield Illinois is in the center of the state.

Charlotte has already had a number of nigger and female mayors. It will certainly survive this woman, who barely qualifies as a nig.

Reminder that the Virginia vote was a proxy for White ethnic replacement. Actual Americans (Whites) vote comfortably Republican, but actual Americans are outweighed by Black and Hispanic bloc voting.

>Virginia Exit Polling
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/local/virginia-politics/governor-exit-polls/

Republicans need explicit appeals to White identity and group interests so that Whites bloc vote (R) the same way Blacks and Hispanics bloc vote (D) for their own racial interests.

A small increase in White turnout and White bloc voting (R) means permanent Republican victories, the Sailer-Coulter strategy:
>GOP Future Depends on Winning Larger Share of the White Vote
vdare.com/posts/the-sailer-strategy-from-2000

Exactly. People who aren't from NC/Charlotte do not understand that this isn't anything exciting or exceptionally bad.

Sup Forums loves taking any chance they get to whine about black people.

It's been gone a long time before this, dude. NCanon, can confirm.

She's clearly not black. The first biracial or multiracial with black ancestry woman mayor of Charlotte, NC, who considers herself part of the African American community (if she does), yes.

Pic related is a black woman, shown for those who have a tendency to get it confused. Black people have a skin color similar to this, or even darker.

>The next Detroit
Kek. They all deserve it.
F.

>1 post by this lying faggot
Jesus fucking Christ