GERMANY IS DOOMED! MARXISM HAS WON! NUKE US AND PRAY FOR US!

To all those who haven't heard of it yet pic related is no joke: (English source)

>bundesverfassungsgericht.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/EN/2017/bvg17-095.html;jsessionid=005EB1C1C9D088437D63C918378DC483.2_cid394

Germany has gone fully degenerate as the court states that
>The general right of personality also protects gender identity, which is regularly a constituent element of an individual’s personality. [...] The gender identity of persons who can be assigned neither male nor female gender is also protected under this right.

As you can clearly see the highest German judiciaries have fully adopted the gender theory.
>gender identity ... protected under this right
Mental illness is now imposed on all German people.

>inb4 only one third gender was implemented
I see this comment everywhere on German news sites with right-wing comment sections and it's a clear shill operation to keep us from exploding during coalition talks. It's total nonsense and everybody who believes the kikes is a dumb sheep. The term "gender identity" is a clear sign the court adopted this subversive communist agenda.

WE ARE DOOMED! MARXISM HAS WON! NUKE US AND PRAY FOR US!

Other urls found in this thread:

bundesverfassungsgericht.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/EN/2017/bvg17-095.html;jsessionid=005EB1C1C9D088437D63C918378DC483.2_cid394
bundesverfassungsgericht.de/SharedDocs/Entscheidungen/DE/2017/10/rs20171010_1bvr201916.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the virgin reaction I mean.

Also bump.

Now Sup Forums gives me this fucking colour of all.

WTF is going on?! bump

I don't really agree with you.

There will be male, female and diverse. Nothing more. That is basically he,she and it. With this I can live. Because trannies aren't he or she anymore. They became a different (utterly useless) existance, an it. Also, it will be easier to put them together in the oven with the jews if you already have them on a list called "diverse", kek.

>The general right of personality also protects gender identity

Go back to welt.de

Does anybody in Germany still go to church? Or is it all completely dead?

>post yfw you realize the 68ers march through the institutions was no fucking joke
they are everywhere and there is no way to end it

Daily reminder, communism won ww2

I don't see how this makes my point invalid.

Its not like you weren't already fucked. You vote time and again for multiculturalism and the treasures of diversity. I don't see a problem with throwing in the mentally ill queer retards, they will fit in nicely. Feel free to wake up though.

So what happens after we give you your bogus fake nonexistent third gender? What exactly do you plan on doing with it? I'm still referring to you with either your surname exclusively or the SEX you were born.

Should have said you lack reading comprehension in the first place. What I wrote is proof the Bundesverfassungsgericht has accepted gender theory, the theory that there is more than two genders.

Churches aren't full to the brim but aren't completely empty either. It's just young people who don't go at all.
>muh atheists are so smart because haha man in the sky is dumb

You're right, and the rest of the world is following right behind. We're all going to hell in a hand basket.

It's like you just came inside her and then she orgasms with you but the orgasm is so great that she just laughs so as not to scream like a crazy chick

You'll be arrested for hate crimes against humanity by a Muslim cop, charged for hate crime by a Jewish AG, sentenced by another Jew and raped in jail by a black guy. Still laughing?

Nice numbers and you're right as well. They're coming for us.

This will only be a problem if it was crimlized like it has been done in Canada. If it's only protected to "identify yourself" but not make other "identify you the way you wish" then it's okay, isn't it? I mean, if you want to identify as "it" then by all means do so, then I can easier avoid you in the future.

You already have trannies in your armed forces anyway.

>like it has been done in Canada
>not going to happen here
Why do Germans always disappoint on politics?

Well, obviously if you cut off your dick or scrape out the uterus then you stopped having a sex. So there IS a third status.

>geschlechtliche Identität
sexual not gender

Wow, the shills are out in full force. All the others, read the OP and read the source. Don't listen to (((them))).

You don't get it. The Bundesverfassung limited it to "diverse". So it's a official legal term. If you're not male or female, I'm legaly allowed to call you "diverse" and nothing else (wich I understand as "it").

This is beautiful. Watching the civilization fall.

Isnt better to have 3 gender than 740?

>You don't get it.
What do you mean I don't get it? Did you read this fucking shit or did I?

>limited it to "diverse"
pic related

Go back to taz.de.

To all the others here is the fucking link again:
bundesverfassungsgericht.de/SharedDocs/Pressemitteilungen/EN/2017/bvg17-095.html;jsessionid=005EB1C1C9D088437D63C918378DC483.2_cid394

Hier nochmal die ganze SCheiße auf Deutsch
bundesverfassungsgericht.de/SharedDocs/Entscheidungen/DE/2017/10/rs20171010_1bvr201916.html

REEEEEEE

>Germany is doomed
>implying you're "germans"
Again, Germans died after WW2.

How? The court basically just created a legal slur. You just have to think of "Diverse" being on the same level as "Nigger" and play out the drama.

Das sky is herausfallen, evacuate the land if you können.

What is the 3rd gender?

The court has given the legislators until the end of next year to find a solution that is going along with gender theory. The applicant wanted "inter" or "diverse" but the court said it's up to lawmakers now.

If you want to make the slippery slope argument, fine. It's possible that it will be used as a start for more.

But the way you're making the argument now, you are wrong. *In itself* the decision isn't a problem because it's for people who literally aren't male or female biologically.

I like how they said today on the radio that "there is going to be a third gender in Germany from now on"
So they are basically admitting that this nonsense is one of those fairy tales that are only true in Germany and several other degenerate nations.
Like the lolocaust or the one race narrative.
It's ridiculous

Yep, I read it again and even in German. My opinion doesn't change. This is the most anti-diversity court ruling possible. I'm laughing my ass off.

Again, it's limited to "divers".

Who pays you guys? For real, I'm seeing guys arguing like this the whole day now.

Read basically anywhere in this ruling but go to number 58 if you really believe this shit.

Kimi, u drunk.

>divers
>meant diverse

>In this respect, the legislature is not limited to choosing one of the designations put forward by the complainant in the proceedings before the regular courts.
>Art. 3(3) first sentence GG also protects persons against discrimination who do not identify as male or female
>anti-diversity

Shit's fucking fucked m8

No, you're overreacting. Read again what I wrote. Think about it. Don't let the press lie to you about "we have a third gender now, yay!!!!", because it isn't. It's just the court allowing that you stab yourself and out you as different. This is more discriminatory than anything.

Du bist ziemlich dumm hast keine Ahnung von Jura und verpisst dich am besten ganz schnell nach /deutsch/ zurück, du fett Jungfrau.

unfortunately german bra america is lost as well get used to the new world order. the future is brown genderless atheist communists

no time for that. simple question: is it for people who are biologically not clearly male or female or not?

Read it again. The whole thing. It's not what you think it is.

FOR ALL NON GERMAN SPEAKERS
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENDER THEORY ETC BEING ACCEPTED BY THE COURTS

IT ONLY WAS DECIDED THAT PEOPLE WHO BIOLOGICALLY ARE NOT FEMALE OR MALE AT BIRTH BECAUSE THEY HAVE A CHROMOSOME DEFECT ARE TO HAVE A THIRD OPTION IN THE BIRTH REGISTRY CALLED “other”.

ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. THERE IS NO “I am a bi curious snugglepuff gender queer, please recognise me as such!”

It’s a judgment based on biologically and science, not feminist, queer or gender theory. Stop being baited by (you) thirsty virgin manbabies from /deutsch/ on Sup Forums.

Thx that is all

this

Lest lieber das Urteil ihr Scheiß Transen!

>Soweit § 21 Abs. 1 Nr. 3 in Verbindung mit § 22 Abs. 3 PStG die Eintragung eines Geschlechts jenseits der Kategorien „männlich“ und „weiblich“ ausschließen, verstößt dies auch gegen das besondere Diskriminierungsverbot des Art. 3 Abs. 3 Satz 1 GG. Die mittelbar angegriffenen Regelungen benachteiligen Menschen, die nicht männlichen oder weiblichen Geschlechts sind und sich selbst dauerhaft einem weiteren Geschlecht zuordnen (1). Art. 3 Abs. 3 Satz 1 GG schützt nicht nur Männer und Frauen, sondern auch Menschen, die sich diesen beiden Kategorien in ihrer geschlechtlichen Identität nicht zuordnen, vor Diskriminierungen wegen ihres Geschlechts (2). Die Benachteiligung ist nicht gerechtfertigt (3).
>Die mittelbar angegriffenen Regelungen benachteiligen Menschen, die nicht männlichen oder weiblichen Geschlechts sind und sich selbst dauerhaft einem weiteren Geschlecht zuordnen
>Menschen, die nicht männlichen oder weiblichen Geschlechts sind
>nicht männlichen oder weiblichen Geschlechts

WRONG

>Art. 3(3) first sentence GG also protects persons against discrimination who do not identify as male or female

Btw is there still a /Kraut pol/ here? I haven't seen one in like a month.

Wie gesagt. Du hast keine Ahnung von dem allgemeinen Gleichheit Satz in Art 3, dem Personenstandsgesetz und Jura im allgemeinen.
Halt einfach deinen Mund, du blamierst sich bloß.
Bist auf deutsch bei den neet losers besser aufgehoben uezs.
Kleiner Tipp da steht Voraussetzung ist das die Person
1) nicht männlich oder weiblich ist (also intersex NACH CHROMOSOMEN DU BLÖDER VOLLIDIOT UND NICHT NACH EIGENEINSXHÖTZUNG, SPAST)
und
2) diese nicht männliche bzw. Nicht weiblich Person sich als solche identifiziert.

D.h. Auch als biologisch intersexueller kannst du Mann und Frau eintragen lassen. Du kannst aber nicht als biologischer Mann oder Frau was anderes eintragen lassen.
Du bist einfach zu blöd für einfaches textverstöndnis.

t. I don’t even know what art 3 is how it is used and just take sentences out of context!

Only in the range of allowing a third option in the category "sex" of their ID and nothing more. Again, they obviously adressed "diversity" but they actually stopped this whole shit right here and there. Stop chimping out, nigger!

ONLY THREE (3) GENDERS?
BUT WHAT ABOUT LGBTQSTXYSNPFFDRDH4342?
BIGGOTS!

This. A third gender is the least of your problems

Hello dumbo this translates to
A PERSON WHO IS BIOLOGICALLY NOT MALE OR FEMALE BECAUSE THE PERSON HAS A CHROMOSOME DEFECT AND WHO DOESNT IDENTIF AS EITHER MALE OR FEMALE HAS A RIGHT TO HAVE A THIRD OPTION IN THE REGISTRY. IT WU,D BE DISCRIMINATORY FOR PEOPLE WHOMARENT FEMALE OR MALE BIOLOGALLY TO MAKE THEM CHOOSE WHAT THEY ARENT. THEY ARE ALLOWED TO IDENTIFY AS MALE OR FEMALE THOUGH.

I DOESNT SAY THAT ANYONE CAN SHOOSE THEIR GENDER. ITS ONLY AN OPTION FOR PERSONS WHO ARENT EITHER XX OR XY CHROMOSOMED.

SROP SPOUTING HALFTRUTHS BECAUSE YOU ARE TO DUMB TO COMPREHEND LEGAL GERMAN.

No. And stop writing in caps, it makes you look like an angry nigger.

The ruling repeatedly speaks of people who do not identify with either male or female. Stop spreading fake info.

It’s only three (male female and other) because contrary how op tried to make you believe the courts ruled strictly on scientific and biological standards. They only said that people who have a chromosome defect and who are biologically neither male nor female are to have a „other“ option in the birth registry. That’s it. It doesn’t allow biologically Male or female persons to choose a third gender. It’s is NOT feminist queer gender theory in action, op is just either too stupid to read and understand legal German or baiting.

That’s also why lgbtqbbq activists cry about the court decision.

Unless there's an election going on there is not enough support to keep a non english general alive for a long period of time.
But yeah I miss them too.

>MARXISM HAS WON!
The best you can hope for at this point is that the Caliphate of Germany rises up and gets rid of all your marxist laws. Its getting replaced with Sharia. Remember to get out and vote!

>(also intersex NACH CHROMOSOMEN DU BLÖDER VOLLIDIOT UND NICHT NACH EIGENEINSXHÖTZUNG

Bitte lies das nochmal, bevor du hier nen Herzkasper bekommst, Transe.
>Gerichte und Verwaltungsbehörden dürfen die Normen im Umfang der festgestellten Unvereinbarkeit nicht mehr anwenden. Der Gesetzgeber muss bis zum 31. Dezember 2018 eine Neuregelung treffen. Verfahren, in denen eine Person mit Varianten der Geschlechtsentwicklung, die sich zudem selbst dauerhaft weder dem männlichen noch dem weiblichen Geschlecht zuordnet, die Eintragung einer anderen Geschlechtsbezeichnung als männlich oder weiblich begehrt, sind bis zu einer Neuregelung auszusetzen.

Dein "Republican" larp ist übrigens megapeinlich lol.

Are you retarded or trollin?
The court only speaks of people who aren’t biologically Male or female who IN ADDITION TO THAT don’t identify as male or female. The first is a condition for the second.
This means the following
1) a biologically nonmale/female person who identifies as male can have himself registered as male
2) a biologically nonfemale/-Male Person who identifies as female can have herself registered as female
3) a biologically non female/-Male person who doesn’t identify as either can have himself registered as others
4)a biologically male and a biologically female person have to be registered as such and can get fucked

If you actually read my posts you would have understood by now and would have stopped to embarrass yourself further.

Get it now?
Probably not because your mentally retarded.

at this point you're either trolling or a legit retard

I see, thanks for the explanation. Some articles and Sup Forums posters are being sensationalist about this. I guess fake news is not just a meme? Some authentic non-ShariaBlue and redditor Sup Forumsacks are not far from shills themselves

Da steht genau was ich sage und du denkst das der Text dein Argument belegt. Da steht dass die Person biologisch nicht männlich bzw nicht weiblich sein muss („Person mit Varianten der gesxhlexhtsentwicklung“) und diese Person muss sich als weder männlich nich weiblich identifizieren
Sehr blöd Kollege, sehr blöd.

Op is legit retarded.