What does it mean to be "alt-right"?

What does it mean to be "alt-right"?

what is this ?

pickle rick

It means you fell for the Talmudic trick of picking a side that was manufactured by the enemy of mankind

but the meat behind: a little human ?

link to the reddit thread

it looks like a baby chimp, the arms are long compared to the legs

>11:11:11
nice

MINION RICK

This. Friendly reminder that the very term itself "alt-right" was coined by a kike.

Really depends on who you ask. For some It means you are some 15 year old edge lord creating based black guy threads on r/TheDonald. For others it means you are literally Hitler.

>What does it mean to be "alt-right"?

It means you're from r/the_donald and need to go back

means you worship Richard Spencer I think

The Alt-Right is a white identity movement seeking to advance white interests without the baggage of Nazism, the KKK or other failed groups which have made these types of politics toxic. It seeks to promote these views via intellectual and factual means and with a significant focus on aesthetics and presentation. Its rejects multiculturalism and its ultimate goal is for the separation of peoples into their own distinct and homogenous states.

Conservatism that is race realist, nation oriented and not based on globalist capitalism.

UMA RICK

>without the baggage of Nazism, the KKK or other failed groups

If thats the case then they do a shit Job

>uma delicia
Hue

The Alt-Right has never associated with any of those groups. A few plants don't count.

It means you think you have somehow excluded yourself from controlled democracy by branding yourself differently.

To not want this.

Means you want to switch tabs in excel

Is he ok?

Yes. I still remember when this place REEEEE'd every time that label was shilled here.

hmmm... I smell sopa de macaco on this thread..
UMA DELÍCIA