WHAT DOES Sup Forums KNOW ABOUT ATLANTIS?

Why don't you know true Aryan history Sup Forums? This is your legacy the Jews are trying to erase. Before the Sabbatean mods try to delete this thread saying it is not political, we are Black Sun and this is directly related to modern politics, to know where we are you have to know where we started.

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ
archive.fo/0qbCd
youtu.be/6bs-QYAcEpk
gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtu.be/bBoA1686BQY
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5puk6SvVjY
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuuep5Dsk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where we come from

We were here far before this brother
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html

what's up with that pic and you nordick niggers we WUZZING ? Stop before I make you stop. What's the difference between you albino niggers and dark niggers?

Read the bhagavad gita brother we are bringing you the truth what they have been hiding. Your Aryan heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=RjZRaE5vzgQ

old We Wuz Atlanteans threads on 8ch. i always enjoyed going through them archive.fo/0qbCd

WE WUZ ATLANTEANZZ AND SHIIET

It is truth brother and we can prove it beyond doubt. We have the arcanum

youtu.be/6bs-QYAcEpk

Its true yno

yes all the answers are here brother, the irrefutable proof

>India
Found the dravidian subhuman. Are you mad that you're squatting on ancient aryan soil? How does it feel to be a slave baby of a lower caste?

Literally vermin.

Bodhi, is that you?

do you have more info on the Chinese pyramids, i have always found that fascinating and info is limited. What else can you tell me about the arcanum?

it is brother
Well they keep this information very guarded in China but I will put some videos up after I vet them to make sure they are correct and informative

Why would anyone believe you after your botched predictions with the eclipse and 09/23? Nothing happened.

Atlantis was the dominant kingdom before Gods great flood, they were all sodomites.

I didn't "predict" or "botch" anything

>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23
>Mayan calendar ended in 2012
>Polar shift in 2012
>Antarctica is Atlantis home of this knowledge and technology which they are desperately trying to cover up

gobeklitepe.info
nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html
humansarefree.com/2017/08/third-snowy-pyramid-recently-discovered.html
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk

Vegas was most likely scheduled for 9/23 but because of the awareness raised by hard working anons it was thwarted this is all very complex to understand

Shut up you virmin. I am not from lowercaste you don't know me faggot. I don't want some funny looking albinos we WUZZING. Mediterraneans are aryans not you albinos.

You must understand numerology and astrology this is how they do everything, As above so below

Deep refs

yes india euro our true aryan ancestors.

jeff bezos is turning india into an economic super power get ready for the new reich. we'll ignite the chaos teh world is ready for.

we'll be the technological war super power of the world!

>>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23

Read that again please mister American.

I like how we know literally next to NOTHING about the Chinese pyramids. They're obviously hidding something because they weren't made by modern Chinese.

Granted they're starting to more and more admit that the ancient civilizations in China weren't all fully Asian either. These pyramids are probably part of the missing pieces in the puzzle of the ancient world.

excellent ty user, this user sees and understands

>what is lapis lazuli and it's value in the ancient near east

>shits in street very loudly

I don't know what you are referring to but look into the Balfour agreement that will probably answer your question

Yes very insightful user, I will gather information for you all the best I can find. I have something already I will put up soon, it isn't specifically pyramids related but you will find it very insightful

Neither do you know anything.

Ok thanks for stopping by

>HURRR SNOW NIGGERS REEEEEEEE BLRRRRPPPP

youtu.be/bBoA1686BQY

Atlantis is just KANGZ bullshit for whitey.

Manly is an excellent source ty user, anyone who hasn't read the secret teachings of all ages should

t h i s

>yfw you just realized gold is precious because it was used to make statues resembling white people

WE

yah start looking into turning lead to gold alchemy then tells your feelz :-)

muh nigger sun

Are you ok?

Our creators are still out there, and I don't think all of the annunaki where evil.

>sharts in mart proudly

that book was a big fat larp

>Could the bible contain secret never before seen teachings hidden behind a cipher??? maybe, mabye... it's secret.... shhh

>Was Francis Bacon actually Shakespeare??? look at how this deciphered bit of some irrelevant part spells out "BACON" sort of... could be... could be... we dunt know for sure

>Was Pythagoras a secret initiate of a secret cult which was believed to have secret knowledge handed down from secret societies protecting secret knowledge from millions of years past?????? tune in next time to see because this book doesn't say shit

>Was Manly Hall a big time larper who missed the entire point of every teaching of antiquity because he was looking for super-secret-codes in everything?? Who knows, who can know for sure...

Tinfoil comic book shit for fags that should go back to

It wasn't as in depth as what we will show you, but it is a good place to start for those still in the matrix, who simply aren't ready to know the whole truth yet
youtube.com/watch?v=hIdexGhgqHc

WE WUZZ ARYANS AN SHIT

>>Was Manly Hall a big time larper who missed the entire point of every teaching of antiquity because he was looking for super-secret-codes in everything??
everything is coded nothing in this world is what seems and those that don't understand this are the plebs, we are training ascended masters
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5puk6SvVjY

So what do we do? I've been in your threads off and on for the past few months and have been researching this stuff on my own for a year or so before that. I am picking up what you are laying down with all this stuff, so what is the answer? If we (whites) are bad slaves that are slated for extinction by the masters of the universe then what can we do? How can we fight this without being being subverted by (((them))) and reviled by our own people?

The Atlanteans were not Aryans.

>good place to start

Why? It's LARPING

>Dun't pay attention to what's written on the page, u ned a cipher to get the real meaning.

I read the damn thing cover to cover and it didn't have a bit of real substance. Augustine's Confessions or St. John of the Cross' Ascent are insurmountably superior to anything Manly Hall ever wrote.

People like Hall and Blavatsky have a woman's understanding of spirituality. Tell me how Atlantis is relevant to my duty to God? If I die without knowing where or what Atlantis is will my life have been for nothing? A woman cares about divination and astrology and horoscopes and levitation because she has no personal struggle. Real religiosity is about facing your guilt and redeeming yourself by living a moral life, it's not about discovering the secret teachings of some fantastical society that lived ages ago that didn't care about you and probably thought the world would end long before you came into existence. Hall was a LARPER and all his "teachings" will do for you is send you down a path of mental masturbation centered around never-before-revealed discoveries and irrelevant things like Blavatsky's super-secret-hidden-language.

Fix the way you treat other people and repent. Stop watching hours long youtube videos about "the matrix"

The Jews are masters of the Universe, they are interlopers this is not their knowledge they have stolen and subverted it. We are giving it back. They are a paper tiger they have no true power and they know this. Don't worry about others think of you or us, they are unimportant, follow the path, it will pay off, the mass awakening has already begun nothing can stop it
youtube.com/watch?v=2jNuuep5Dsk

Tell others what you know. Why are you not creating threads having discussions about this knowledge and leading others to it? Why are you not sharing this information in your community? What are you doing to trigger the awakening of others?

thats a slav on your pic

oops sorry this was meant for and I meant to say the Jews are not masters

Lemuria is where its at.

>t. blonde hair blue eyes 5'7

You have some very insights brother and your knowledge is advanced. Everyone is not the same however, we are built differently. You hear the Dharma I can see that but you must also consider the eightfoldpath. How to have right speech and right intention without truth? To know where we are going we must know where we have been. We are giving our brothers the knowledge to walk their own path, what they do with it is not up to us, but we have an obligation to lead those searching for it. Ty for your insightful post, I will say as word of advice if you don't mind, agree or don't either is fine. Don't be concerned with the path of others just be a guide

please go to /x/

I know that Atlantis is in the Pegasus galaxy.

W..where is the German one?

I talk about it with everyone I know who will listen but they don't have the spark in them that desires more knowledge. It is just *too out there* for most people to even feel that spark of curiosity. I hate to be cliche, but it really is like the Matrix. People violently defend the lies because the lies are their piece of mind. Pulling back the veil on the great lie is just too painful for most people. I'm an auto didact and a bit of an intellectual masochist. I like the learning and the pain. Most people are not like that though, how does one approach them?

We look for those with eyes to see and ears to hear don't worry about the rest yet
>Most people are not like that though, how does one approach them?

Drop the breadcrumbs the leaders will follow them. Make threads here often, open the discussion, post on plebbit, etc. Build the ranks where there are people searching, then we will storm the gates and wale the masses, it is a process brother

When we were posting about he Jews and Illuminati here the last few years they were saying this Now this information is pretty much common knowledge here and those that don't believe it are the outcasts not the ones that know. We are shifting the paradigm, getting the cattle in line, they will understand what their leaders teach them. The more they are exposed the more they understand Very few are adepts user, we are the leaders, the cattle simply follow the herd all we have to do is lead them

You can't teach sheep algebra no matter how hard you try, and we don't try, we want wolves not sheep. We train those able to comprehend then they lead, does this make sense?

Explain to me how ancient alien pyramid spaceships play into the eightfold path?

Nowhere in the Dhammapada does it discuss Atlantis, nor say anything except in regards to your duty in your own life to yourself and others.

Everything else is akin to trying to reach the highest level on world of warcraft.

>And thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength. This is the first commandment.

>And the second is like to it: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is no other commandment greater than these.

People here need to learn what the esoteric secrets of washing clothes are first, then maybe they can move on to the pyramids.

my pic didn't show up for some reason

(same user, different device). I understand what you are saying. Do you have any advice about maintaining personally? It is hard to keep my head up in this maelstrom. My passion is blunted and I find myself wanting to disconnect entirely into some innawoods hermit life.

can any one tell me if i missed any countries/continents with pyramids?

egypt
bosnia
indonesia
cambodia
china
peru
japan

oh shit. and when i google world pyramids its tells me there's a whole fuckton more. (e.g.world-pyramids com/world-pyramids/s/how-many-pyramids html)

why do we not have pyramid threads?

GTFO out of here Dalit nigger, go troll on reddit or something

>Nowhere in the Dhammapada
There are far older books than the Dhammapada :-). Find the source, you will recognize it when you find it

I have thought about this for a while, my thoughts are beginning hundreds of thousands possibly millions of years ago. Several seperate hominid civilizations emerged, Giants, reptiallians possibly, possibly "atlanteans", and possibly primitive Denesovan or Neandertal civilizations even aswell. Possibly half breeds too, with Half giants, and half "Atlantaen" developed over time. Possibly a disaster around the Younger Dryas ~13,00 years ago, a meteor impact on the ice sheet? This resulted in rapid climate shift, continants where flooded ect. I think the most intelligent survivors when to high ground, possible Noahs ark type scenario. These survivors where surrounded by races and beings of all types, such as in Peru ect, so many types of skulls have been found. Theses survivors built observatories to watch for more disaster. They where incredible intelligent, possibly able to transcend into a form of energy? or possessed a type of energy based on vibration and Qartz ect. Possibly even able to melt and bend matter including stone. Build repositories on knowledge such as a possible library under the Sphinx . The Sphinx is proven to predate Ancient Egypt, and the Pyramids are still questionable, possibly a mazer power source.

These beings aswell as the Gianst and half Giansts continue to exist, communicating with ascended Goldy beings "angels" that seem to be trying to convey some message or technology to them. This high tech civ slowly regresses over time. People like Akhenatan possibly wanted to revive the old practices. Corrption and organize religion silenced alot of older teachings , alot was lost. Today we are largely materialistic and ignorant of any higher purpose. Hell we along with these beings may have lived on Mars and other planets at one time aswell, possibly a Empire?

Just my two cents, Giants, and other beings died out, their history is suppressed. Maybe good and bad beings come fro mother planes dimensions heaven hell? trying to influence

then you are right where you need to be :-). You will find your path there are many who are at your level of understanding find them. I have advanced material for you message us on the channel

And if i don't read them what will come of me?

Why indeed? Trigger the awakening don't wait for leaders, lead

This user knows, he is descended from the Aryans and he ain't taking no bs lol

Listen up anons, the ascended master is speaking you should take notes here, this is very advanced understanding.

Nothing brother be you enjoy life. Everything one needs to understand anything in this world is in the Dhammapada all the wisdom of mankind is there, there are just books and schools older, if you are interested in finding them. They simply expand on more esoteric aspects and show where the knowledge comes from scientifically, find them or don't brother it simply depends on your own curious nature, you don't need them unless you decide you do you already know this :-)