Marry for citizenship

Alright so my roommate's a Muslim, and he has a friend who's willing to pay an American (me) to marry her for 2 years so she can gain citizenship.

What should I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/contact
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that's illegal OPfag
sage and kys

Don't do it you fucking cuck

How much?

Marry her and fuck her as much as you want or else you'll call off the marriage and she will have to go back. Make her your slave till your roommate Allah akbars you. Die a hero who can say they had their dick sucked for 24 hours straight

this

>so my roommate's a Muslim
fuck off fag

Well she blow you? Do you get to fuck her fat ass? Seriously though, just say no.

marry her and then kill her and yourself, faggot.

>dick sucked 24/7
>oh shit that sounds fucking awesome
>its by a shitskin
>nothanks

do it and take pics of her feet. post them here

merry her, humiliate her, bang her ass everyday dont let her go without sucking dick everyday and sold her to dirty old guys for cheap. she cannot refuse anyway

B A S E D

I did the k1 visa process there is the affidavit of support called which binds you for the next 10 years financially to her. In short:

>you are financially responsible for her for 10 years even if you divorce
>you divorce
>year later she gets food stamps
>government bills you for her food stamps til the 10 years is up.

>marry
>fuck her all time like suggested
>divorce at 1 year and 6 months so she still can't get citizenship and has to go back
>you get sex and money

This is the only answer OP

>acquire evidence of the plot
>get them both v&

Tell them to pic related as their getting thrown in jail.

I-864 affidavit of support

Him and his "friend" will rob you in your sleep and run to go live off welfare.

Report to ICE

You better not, you piece of shit.

This

Beautiful

Don't fucking do it user! Don't sell yourself out and let another illegal in!

This

>She gets citizenship AND half your shit, including what you're paid for doing this illegal thing
are you fucking stupid
stop thinking with your dick

Be advised, immigration authorities don't just say "oh, you're married? Cool."

They will grill the husband, wife, family, friends, co-workers, etc.

They will check in over the years, and they will certainly be watching for a "quickie divorce" in 24 months. Also, you are literally signing up for divorce, and even under amicable situations, divorce is expensive and destructive.

My best friends sister married an illegal immigrant (much to the shame of his family) and I heard the blow by blow. They made it through because she is a retard and actually wants to spend the rest of her life with him, even though he has ruined her on about 12 different levels.

Anyway, it was tough going, and their marriage was real, so a sham marriage would get roasted. Also, I sure hope you or her have no enemies that would love to fuck your shit up forever with a phone call.

Don't fucking do it OP.
My dumbass brother did that shit and wasted his time.

Agree only verbally to take a large cash sum upfront.
Take said cash. Hide undisclosed.
Pretend it never happened and tell him to call the police if he’s so sure you did something wrong.
Deny everything.
Smile, you just made a ton of cash off of some mudslimes.

get the cash up front and then report them to ICE

Remember rich piana

Let this guy marry her ahahahaha.
but on a serious note a friend of a friend imported a wife from his home land muslim i think. and the bitch was crazy he wasnt allowed outside the house only to get the mail and go work. The dude had a breakdown after 1year cause the girl was a tough bitch. But mind you the guy was a beta bitch fag anyways.

>1 post by this id
intothetrash.jpg

Tell your friend you will do it but he has to pay you half the money first.
Then you report him for the aiding of illegal immigration and inciting of illegal behaviour or whatever.
The Muzzie goes to prison and if his friend is already in the US at that time she will go back and you even gained money from it.

Is she a strict Muslim? Say yes and star in a wacky sitcom with a studio audience.
Spoiler alert: the series finale is you getting raped in a federal prison.

Marry her, then report her to DHS for conning you into a fake marriage and all her terrorist plans.

Thanks guys. I'm probably not gonna do it, but I got some good advice here. As always

ice.gov/contact

degenerate

this

get them as much hurt as possible. If you are in a college they will probably kick you out for your intolerant respect for immigration law and then you can sue them.

what could possible go wrong

first of all that's fucking retarded. no pussy is worth it (assuming she gives you any) and who's to say she won't just demand half of ur stuff in the divorce anyway. plus marriage is a sacred bond between man and wife. lastly, you're giving a muslim free citizenship. so that immediately makes this idea extra retarded

>Alright so my roommate's a Muslim
best to inform on him to the feds now before he drives over the next gay rally

This is true you stupid fucks. One of my friends did this and he might never be free. OP is retarded if veracious.

Pre nup can include sexual acts -enjoy

I approve of this message

Dan, stop lurking, you need to write some scripts

THIS

In this order:
Agree to the marriage.
Kill your friend.
Kill your bride after she arives.
Kill yourself.

It's only worth it if these 2 things apply:

1. She's a devout muslim
2. She's cute as fuck

If these things apply, then you wife her, have as many kids as possible before she suddenly divorces you.

How about dont fucking do it you nigger

Don't.
You can be blackmailed for fraud, prenups have no legal value and they can divorce and take half your shit forever and keep their citizenship.

God will punish you if you let the enemy enter inside the border this way. You deserve death.

record him making you the offer then
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

Marry the Muslim woman,fuck her as proposed, create 2 half-white children, stop marriage after 1 1/2 years, because she is now impure you can be the only one visiting her and the children.
Force the children to marry Whites,tell them that their children should marry Whites.

Tell them that their life purpose was to remove Kebab by creating a hapa-race as slaves.

Don’t you do it. Don’t you dare do it.

>marry her
>next day: he raped me!
>go to prison while she gets citizenship by pitty points
>???
>enjoy

Report them both.

How much is she offering?

Fuckherrightinthepussy!

Report to ICE

Say no

>Die a hero who can say they had their dick sucked for 24 hours straight
And you would kiss her afterwards, cuck

Tell her to throw in a creampie once a week and she has a deal.

Also add if she gets preggers, you'll report her to ICE for not telling you she was illegal.

>marry girl so she can gain citizenship and you get paid for it
>report to ICE about the situation and explain you are being used against your own will may allahu have mercy on your soul
>?????
>PROFIT!!!!