/CBTS/ #152: Glowing rabbits

MEME CREATION CENTER PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
previous handle was (((locked)))
gab.ai/THEWH17ERABB17

Previously on /CBTS/ #151
>military anons are focused.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

* LogicalBaker seeks ever improving OPs.
* Suggestions are always welcome.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
i.4cdn.org/pol/1510108153658.png
finance.yahoo.com/news/doj-demands-t-sell-cnn-144206151.html
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/928338882051047424
youtube.com/watch?v=uVdm8oj3qEU
scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Ghastly_Ghost_Town
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/28/martin-sheen-calls-trump-disgusting-in-democratic-fundraising-email/
dropbox.com/sh/ee0152w201tvzyg/AABK6qU8iqappJlbYcviM0oJa?dl=0
newfocusintl.com/north-koreas-hidden-power-system/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

THREAD ARCHIVE
#151 #150 #149
#148 #147 *****mislabeled as 146 dub
#146: #145: #144.5: (OP) (Not mislabeled)
#144: (mislabeled as 14)
#143: (mislabeled)
#142: #141: #140: #139: #138: #137: #136: #135: #134: (mislabeled as 133)
#133: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728 (thread 404'ed on Sup Forums)
#132: #131: #130:

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

What happened to the arrests that should've gone down on Monday?

Blumph

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

eam.watch/log

twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

+++

Pray For Our Operators

Mystery machine = some sort of high tech generator, fusion, plasma, matter conversion, unlimited free energy?

Thanks, Satan. Checked

Bump. Is the FBI trolling us? Happening and Qs in the same tweet?

MAGA

Bump

Literally nothing

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

The indictments are still sealed to the public and if the cases are related they won't release the info until everyone is in custody.

can anyone confirm if POTUS will be speaking live today at 3pm est?

Stop concern trolling shill. No one said anything about arrests. Q said indictments and "actionable", which could mean anything. Have you found Tony Podesta yet?

What about that weird sound attack in cuba that was in the news some time ago

no arrests were supposed to go down indictments were to be made. 31 sealed indictments have been made.
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1510108153658.png
can user add today to the mastergrab

finance.yahoo.com/news/doj-demands-t-sell-cnn-144206151.html

How is this connected? Is it connected?

Quick question - at what point do we consider the possibility that we've been trolled and this is all one of the most elaborate LARPs ever? Could this all be a distraction from something else that has slipped through the cracks? I'm about 50/50 at this point about the validity of all this. It's certainly more elaborate than Anon5 or WHAnon or SenateAnon, etc. But I'm still extremely skeptical.

Are there cases to be compared, regarding sealed indictments and the release of info later, and how much later, and what kind of cases?

I think that was a fake tweet. I couldn't find it on POTUS's twitter.

Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo.
Scooby Doo
Scooby Van - Hillary’s vehicle of choice during the campaign. Famously was chucked into it at a 9/11 remembrance event.
Where is it now?

rabbit could still be nk or who ever is hiding there the place has tunnels everywhere. rabbits dig tunnels.

That was my first thought. Was also a question earlier about a device hidden in the white house

shillcon relief and a bump.

>

wtf are we being trolled by the FBI right now or is shit really happening???

Now that just can NOT be a coink-i-dink

So has anyone floated the idea that NK is just the new SA? Rare earths and plutonium mines are more likely to be important on a global scale that oil is in the long run. This could all just be a grab for resources and i'm not sure where we are in that scenario.

cnn btfo
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/928338882051047424

Energy is getting high people. We're nearly there.
Keep going!!

>stillnocumshot.jpg

MYSTERY MACHINE
>MYSTERY MACHINE
MYSTERY MACHINE
>MYSTERY MACHINE
MYSTERY MACHINE
>MYSTERY MACHINE
MYSTERY MACHINE
>MYSTERY MACHINE

>pic related

FALSE

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't meme or dig, then PRAY. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

So the timeline so far has been proven inaccurate.
>Public Twitter accounts
>Ran by important people
Social media positions are where you park your diversity hires.

Good luck FBI all the best STEM Americans are smoking weed
>you fucking choir are boys going to let the Russians win

both

It's all connected. Rolling all media up into a small number of companies has given the CIA better control of the narrative. What if CNN, or Fox News, were sold to someone outside their control, who simply wanted to tell the biggest stories, but now had that huge megaphone to do it with? How much would that change everything?

This is a bad thing.

At the top of every new bread we need to have a newfag info dump and a stfu qoute if nothing is added thats needed. also GTFO SHILLS needs to be in there somewhere

WOW

Q was talking about human AI before
Q is always asking questions?
We are the AI, we are the neural network?

Three branches will become one.
+++

From Wikipedia:
United States Air Force
In the Air Force, the term "commander" (abbreviated "CC" in office symbols, i.e. "OG/CC" for "operations group commander") is officially applied to the commanding officer of an Air Force unit; hence, there are flight commanders, squadron commanders, group commanders, wing commanders, and so forth. In rank, a flight commander is typically a lieutenant or captain, a squadron commander is typically a major or lieutenant colonel, a group commander is typically a colonel, and a wing commander is typically a senior colonel or a brigadier general.

Good question!

> pol senpai what's the precedent for sealed indictments. Have we seen anything before we can compare this scenario with?

(Checked)

This was also the first time the word "fantasy" was right. Trump described North Korea as a "dark fantasy" last night in a speech.

Y?

How so?

And you're not sure about PRAYER,
SUGGESTION:

>Find a set of Q questions that RESONATE with you
>MEMORIZE THEM
>then, MEMORIZE MORE

You don't have to answer them, just hold them in your mind.
INTENTION IS EVERYTHING

this is the logo of the biggest body donation foundation in america (as far as I can tell)

Why did Trump call the NK regime a fantasy?

a source worth looking for, good catch user

Dude when he said that i almost pissed my pants

Real Q posts always have each line refer to the one before it.
I will give this one a go, even though it looks LARPy.

>+++
>Where is CC right now?
China
>What does he hope to accomplish there?
Get their help with NK
>Would they be willing to help him?
Yes, if they get whatever they want in return. South China Sea Base, no trade war, etc.
>Why?
They dont want NK migrants or nuclear fallout
>What does war with NK mean for them?
migrants flooding over the border
>Why haven't they put an end to them before it escalated to this point?
Either they dont have control, or it was useful against the US
>Follow the glowing rabbit.
It's about Nuclear Alice (Hillary and U1)
>Who stands to benefit from the annihilation of NK?
Probably all the people who helped arm them, or used them in illegal activities.
>Why would SA purge ahead of these actions?
Getting rid of the money funding the illegal stuff helps them stop the flow, the terrorist attacks, the intelligence agencies
>What interests do they have in Asia?
SA wants China as a source for their oil sales.
Trump could be swinging a three way deal.
SA becomes the new Dubai, diversifies from oil dependency
China gets oil sales from SA guaranteed and secured
US gets petro-dollar to continue, end of SA funded jihadis
>Mystery Machine.
>Everything is connected.
>+++
This sutff is gibberish and LARPy, if it means something, it will be later when it bears out.
>Q

DL .. fuggg

Breitbart?

Every day, as we slog through the false reality and the (((system))), as we stress and suffer, I can say I've found some new damn meaning in this. Honestly. I've never paid attention to a potential happening for THIS long, so fixedly. It just keeps getting more insane.
Let's make a new reality, anons.

by the time i posted a new bread had been baked.

newfag dingo fucker

Excellent suggestion. Pic very much related.

Q asked whos really in charge of NK
Implying Kim Jung isnt.
Last night Trump didn't mention Kim Jung when he was talking about the ruler of the NK Dictatorship

Q said we would laugh when we found out
but the normies would go ape shit.

who runs north korea?

Read their timeline. Other tweets are similar to this.

pls someone i am the worst photochopper

"Mystery Machine" ..sounds like reference to the invisible hand, which describes British/London banking and imperialism.

Check out LaRouche and FDR from New York. The FDR New Deal sounds a lot like Pres. Trump has been talking about. FDR was fighting the banking. On going fight. Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20?

Protectionism and Nationalism is a uniquely American idea.

Q. was also referencing Lincoln and how he used the military I think to restore the Union.

Check out Henry Clay and the American System of Economics. Check out LaRouche. The idea is that the nation is soverign and controls its own economy. Think tariffs and penalizing off shore companies.

Imperialism is an old and wicked idea that is not creative. It does not discover or invent. It just finds resources. It was Imperialist Britain that sold the slaves to the Southern elite then "freed" the slaves, only to enslave the US to banking after an actor shot Pres. Lincoln. Imperialism produces some bad actors!

Muslims are thuggee style sleeper cell paid assasisins when needed. Robbers, collectors. William Henry Sleeman was needed. Jefferson also got it.

Not unless we can verify huma is still in the wild. Is there any 100% falsification of Q's timeline?

youtube.com/watch?v=uVdm8oj3qEU

Trump Restores US-Russian Com-Links After Moscow Warns “Deep State” Of “Unacceptable Damage”

Bannon has billionaires lined up I heard.

Not going to happen without "extreme" authority and that authority comes with penalties for abusing it.

take it easy, man

>Happens RIGHT AFTER someone pointed out the Medcure connection with Q's question "Where are the bodies."

Holy fuck it's getting spicy.
31 sealed indictments
they found the bodies
CNN btfo

Studying physics, this is so stupid

damn.... i was planning to answer Qs and follow money today, i just get drawn into pizzagate again

Humans putting their heads together will beat AI every single time. If you haven’t realized White hats are using 4 Chan to battle googles AI with human intelligence yet I don’t know what else to tell you except try to keep up bud!

test.

the cube people.

Look at old NK stuff by newfocusintl.com

Don't know if this was posted...

Study more.

>>Follow the glowing rabbit.
>It's about Nuclear Alice (Hillary and U1)
>>Who stands to benefit from the annihilation of NK?
>Probably all the people who helped arm them, or used them in illegal activities.
>>Why would SA purge ahead of these actions?
>Getting rid of the money funding the illegal stuff helps them stop the flow, the terrorist attacks, the intelligence agencies
>>What interests do they have in Asia?
>SA wants China as a source for their oil sales.
>Trump could be swinging a three way deal.
>SA becomes the new Dubai, diversifies from oil dependency
>China gets oil sales from SA guaranteed and secured
>US gets petro-dollar to continue, end of SA funded jihadis
>Mystery Machine.
Mystery Machine.
>Mystery Machine.
Mystery Machine.

"Meanwhile in the mine, The Three Stooges crashed into a dead end and saw Fred and the girls, and it was realized that the mine is full of uranium,"
>

Yes a good ol bag of flesh AI, if you synchronise the programming and use a common language we operate as a superstructure in a very similar way.

Are you trying to imply that Q inferred that HRC would be hung by the neck from an old dead tree?

its located in virginia, how convenient

South Korea

seee eye a / CF

It's like deciding if you watch a video or look at a still photo. The photons dont decide, its just different measurements

Confirmed demonic

> Hidden Jewish star and eye of Sauron.

ANONS - IMPORTANT

Remember Q questions about discrediting Hollywood & everything being connected.

Look what just broke today.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5062721/Charlie-Sheen-sodomized-Corey-Haim-13-set-Lucas.html

Now some facts to consider.

- Charlie Sheen is son to Martin Sheen
- Pedophiles are often (not always) victims of abuse themselves

NOW LOOK AT WHAT WAS FOUND!

@winning.com

That is Charlie Sheen's famous catchphrase.

His divorce papers in 2005 state very concerning behaviours as grounds.

Let's look at his Martin Sheen.

Most famous works

- The American President - based on Bill Clinton. Directed by Rob Reiner (lots of rumours)
- The West Wing - again basically a rose tinted version of Clinton administration, which had terrific well sourced access to the admin (created in 1999).

Remember how anti-Trump MS was? He did the video.

And this - Dem fundraiser.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/06/28/martin-sheen-calls-trump-disgusting-in-democratic-fundraising-email/

ANONS - I'm sure I've missed lots but lets dot connect!

GO GO GO

FBI Doing Q/A right now on Twitter...

Ok last night POTUS mentioned how North Koreans would rather "sell themselves into slavery than live under the NK regime"

Who buys slaves?

Who pays for North Korean slaves?

Sorry wrecked the formating a bit there, try again...

(You)
>Follow the glowing rabbit.
It's about Nuclear Alice (Hillary and U1)
>Who stands to benefit from the annihilation of NK?
Probably all the people who helped arm them, or used them in illegal activities.
>Why would SA purge ahead of these actions?
Getting rid of the money funding the illegal stuff helps them stop the flow, the terrorist attacks, the intelligence agencies
>What interests do they have in Asia?
SA wants China as a source for their oil sales.
Trump could be swinging a three way deal.
SA becomes the new Dubai, diversifies from oil dependency
China gets oil sales from SA guaranteed and secured
US gets petro-dollar to continue, end of SA funded jihadis
>Mystery Machine.
Mystery Machine.
>Mystery Machine.
Mystery Machine.

>scoobydoo.wikia.com/wiki/Ghastly_Ghost_Town
>"Meanwhile in the mine, The Three Stooges crashed into a dead end and saw Fred and the girls, and it was realized that the mine is full of uranium,"

GUYS, NOT A SHILL - WENT THROUGH Q's QUESTIONS AND COMPILED 60+ WHITE RABBIT MEMES.
GUYS, NOT A SHILL - WENT THROUGH Q's QUESTIONS AND COMPILED 60+ WHITE RABBIT MEMES.

dropbox.com/sh/ee0152w201tvzyg/AABK6qU8iqappJlbYcviM0oJa?dl=0

DT also called NK a cult. Thought that was random. Cult of the elites?

newfocusintl.com/north-koreas-hidden-power-system/

Agreed.

Also SA,US,ASIA,Europe could be 4,8,10,20. US 8th could be kicking off today. Asia 10th would be less than 2 full days advanced due to time zones.

yes.
you get it.

whatever tech-based AIs we are battling, the war is now requiring the human element. We beat their AIs to win the election and that was a shock to them. But now we're being utilized; we've been fed what needs...not just logical calculation...but intuition and 'feels' to make full sense of to get the big picture required to win the day.

/pol is peer to peer

So we can't let the threads die even if it looks like there is no new input. We are always processing...and we have to.

google "Mystery Machine" and Uranium
>"Meanwhile in the mine, The Three Stooges crashed into a dead end and saw Fred and the girls, and it was realized that the mine is full of uranium,"

Mystery Machine is Hardon Collider = A Large Ion Collider Experiment = ALICE...I know Q says ALICE is Hillary, but could have been a shill posting..