youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU
youtube.com/watch?v=tOLxvrkzzIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Republicans will vote no.

Do you know how bills work?

(((Feinstein)))
Every time.

Imagine my shock

As if a single Republican, aka the party in power, will vote yes.

Feinstein has killed many people.

Even if this somehow landed on Trump's desk, he would never sign it. Saged

If it didn't happen after sandy hook, it's never going to happen.

The dems shot their wad in 1994.

>implying less amerimutt murders is a good think

We Europeans should encourage the militarization of the american people. Next step is pitting them against each other, which the Russians have shown is incredibly easy.

(((FEINSTEIN)))

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This is why in 20 years people won't remember who the Democrat party was.

If Romney won in 2012, we have an AWB right now. Republicans are traitors and don't care about rights. Remember, they're the ones who started the War of Northern Aggression and they'd rather see all of us enslaved and disarmed because we have a history of rebellion.

Also, I bet her fucking list includes:

>a shitload of guns that haven't been made in 20-25+ years
>exemptions for Ruger Mini-14 and guns made by Smith & Wesson, which the bitch obviously has investments in.

Republicants will vote yes because the Virginia election scared them into believing they need to appease the left to keep their seats and power. (Nothing will save them. Appeasement doesn't work)

>NRA and the gun lobby are still a thing and the strongest lobby in Congress
Won’t pass

> Owners may keep existing weapons.

So its illegal buy one legally, but there are MILLIONS in particular hands who can sell them illegally

Kek they want to remove weapons with detachable magazines

>congress

Just like with gay marriage the Supreme Court will have ultimate jurisdiction

(((Feinstein)))

>Progressives kill Americans with guns
>Progressives want to take away your guns

>Say good bye to your guns amerisharts
AINT HAPPENING.

Gun-grabbers in charge of knowing how this shit works.

Here, maybe this will be your speed:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFroMQlKiag

Even if it did pass
>Hey, this is the Supreme Court, could we see that law real quick?
>U-uhh
>Yeah this is Unconstitutional, get this shit out of my site
The End

That's not exactly how that works.

No they won't. At the very most, you'd have a couple traitors like McCain and Flake vote in favor of it in the senate. There's no way it'd pass the House, and it wouldn't pass Trump either.

>>>>>>salt weapons
Assault weapons are something Democrats made up to make semi-automatic sporting rifles, and by extension eventually all arms, sound super scary to their braindead constituents.
Fuck Feinstein.
Fuck Bill Clinton.
Fuck anyone that votes for or supports this legislation.

we know you won;t be protecting yourselves, flaggot!
>your "Dreamers" and raping up your women and your minds
>your cops don't carry weapons
>you're jealous because you know how fucked you are since we broke away from cuckolds who still wipe the Queens ass for her

>site

It an INTRODUCTION fucking moron. Meaning its just paper with words with nothing backing it besides ideas. Its not law. SAGE

-Let's try it with kids in a school! Nothing.
Let's try it with blacks while in a church! Nothing.
-Let's try it with gays in a nightclub! Nothing.
-Let's try it with a white guy shooting whites at a country music concert! Nothing.
-Let's try it at a rural Texas church! Nothing.

They're running out of move-the-needle scenarios. Moral to the story: Government is not taking our guns.

Yeah yeah yeah one little fucking mistake my bad

They don't know what the fuck an "assault weapon" is so they literally have to ban things by name! What a fucking joke! This was written by retards to campaign to retards, it will go nowhere because it only exists to be used as a wedge issue talking point. Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzDO86iSKWU

>This meme again
There is a 60% of probability that youbare a spic

I dont understand why burgers want to keep fucking assault rifles.
You can keep pistols and revolvers. Those are way better to protect you on the streets since no one will carry a fucking rifle with them on their back 24/7 for self defense (which is fucking retarded) since you cant conceal them.
Besides, you fags still have shotguns for home defense. Wtf is the complaint faggots?

top kek, Leaf user

Will literally never happen.

SHALL

>*fucking keep assault rifles
that sounded odd.

MILITARY STYLE ASSAULT WEAPONS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haven't they already been banned for over 50 years? What are they gonna try to reban next, murder?

Go ahead and try libshits.
Cold. Dead. Hand.

>this wont stop the mass murders
>but it will get guns off our street
Why do these fucks refuse to look at chicago. Or any other major cities WHERE GUNS ARE BANNED. IT DOESNT WORK.

New York did it, it was only a matter of time before Cali did.

Supreme Court. Trump as President.

NOT

>Constitution can't be changed

1. "Military style" is a complete buzzword. They just function as semi auto pistols
2. Long guns only account for 3% of firearm homicides.
3. Our politicians don't know anything about firearms.

It happened in '94. Don't be complacent. You need to fight this.

>ban assault weapons

This post is 31 years too late.

Cant ban bump stocks, something that even 2A fudds supported.... somehow expect to pass an Assualt Weapons ban

They know they can never do anything about guns. They are only virtue signaling for their base.

>assault rifles
They aren't assault rifles. AR-15 and AR pattern rifles are semi-automatic sporting rifles, no matter how many bells and whistles are attached.
To be an actual assault rifle instead of just something that's black and makes Democrats shit their panties, requires a select-fire switch and a pile of tax paperwork filed with the ATF.
They'll come for our knives and cars next, then our thumbs.

Revolution will start the day this is passed.

>a bill
wew lad

glad someone else see's this pattern, there is nothing "organic" about the nature of these massacres.... they're all systematic, like pre-scripted routines out of a play book

Thanks for the laugh op

>owners may keep existing weapons
>owners may keep existing magazines
>exempts all weapons legally possessed at the date of enactment
Taking special care not to be seen as 'gun grabbing'
Slippery fucking slope friends, dig your fucking heels in.

The MSR completely and deliberately blurs these "distinctions", showing how absurd they are.

WE NEED THESE WEAPONS OF WAR OFF THE STREETS

youtube.com/watch?v=tOLxvrkzzIQ

I Remember when liberals started buying guns after the election 'cause "muh nazi-bigot-homophobe-transphobe-cisgenedered-fascist goverment is gonna put all us degenerates in concentration camps!"

And now they're already trying to give up their guns to that same evil nazi regime they hate and distrust? Fucking pottery.

they have a shot now that certain republicans are all too eager to betray trump and will literally vote against every part of his agenda and hire assassins to take out moderates who support him like rand paul

Cant have those scary, Military Style Weapons of war going around fully semi automatically killing poor wittle babbies in their beds

Dumbfuck Reagan already did this. Wtf are they complaining about now?

>not knowing the cancerous process that is amending the U.S. constitution

>Feinstein
Holy shit
That woman is still alive? Does she consume souls every day to keep that husk going?

hmmm

>liberal starts shooting Americans in church
>American with gun fights back
>American stops liberal shooter
>liberals want to take away your guns anyway

Every fucking time. They have to go.

I'm sorry what's high-capacity ammunition?

The old Leland Yee trick.

You are a idiot. More niggers have been killed by illegally owned handguns in Chicago alone since June than have been killed by rifles in the United States EVER.

welcome to every single year being a democrat since 1989

Assault weapons is vague. This will never go through because the 2nd Amendment trumps their feelings. Try taking guns and you'll have a civil war.

>US is gonna go full communist in your lifetime

You guys need a second civil war, even more than Spain

((feinstein)) lmao everytime

>Ban guns
>Mass shootings still happen
It's like law-abiding citizens don't break the law or something, and only people who kill other people break the law and obtain guns illegally.

nigga we got Gorsuch on the court, guns aint going anywhere

Next would be mandatory registration...just to be safe/sure what's out there! Next would be the voluntary turn-in/buy-back. Finally, mandatory confiscation/criminalized ownership using registration records. This the end game...they have said for years. Ignore it at your peril.

You dumb fuck. The 2nd Amendment exists to protect ourselves from tyranny. We have the right to own what ever weapon we want. RPGS if we want! Fuck off!

It will fail

What the fuck is an assault weapon?

>meanwhile 95%+ of all gun crimes will STILL be committed by blacks and Mexicans carrying small easily-concealed handguns, and even if assault rifles are banned they won't make the slightest difference thanks to the "youth" problem.

But I think democrats know this already. Small handguns are nothing against what the government has, so it'll be easier for the people to not threaten leftist authority

Well look at the calendar, 1776 again?

No, we really don't.

Democrats know they will never pass any bill banning semi automatic guns of any type. They are just virtue signalling so it appears they are trying so they don't lose supporters.

no they want to keep their guns and force the conservatives into surrendering theirs

It's an introduction for a bill. Basically a couple congressman trying to promote an idea to be passed into law.

Literally nothing will happen from this.

(((Fartstein))) does this at least once a year. We'll probably have to hang her for treason soon

we need Australian style gun laws.

Yeah it won't pass. It's just virtue signalling.

>(((Feinstein)))
of course, yet again

>Senate Democrats
Remind me who controls Congress right now? That's right, Republicans.

Leftcuck Dems are basically just pulling an autistic screeching stunt to appease their base. Nothing will actually get passed.

R

Where will you pussies escape to when the Islamic hordes are fully in control? Daddy America will comfort you, my child.

try moving to australia

oh wait you're probably white and no country allows immigration of whites

get shot faggot

Holy fug man.... I think you’re right this is a false flag by the government.

I would expect to see something like a hospital, nursing home, or maybe even an affluent business/Office next.

I’m assuming they’re trying to scare white men. It seems to be the way they’re going.

Who will the government mass murder next?

Man what a shame; all mine were just lost overboard on a lake somewhere...
That's really too bad, I mean you wanting to take them from me and then this accidentally happens so you'll never get your smug feeling of depriving legally responsible citizens from having these types of items.

I'm really sorry.

This is the future of America! And it's beautiful!