Alex Jones if you are reading this

Please stop shilling your products so much on your youtube channel. The ads you are making are so cringe and its getting worse. Please for the love of god get rid of Owen he's such a douchebag and replace him with Jason Burmas. Start making documentaries again and sell those. If you would have just stuck with film making and radio you would have so much money right now compared to you shilling infowars health products. Why health products instead of other products that lines up with surviving the globalist take over and creating a 1984 world. I know you will read because you and your staff are constantly browsing pol.

This. Make more free shit for us and stop trying to make money.

Ok, will do.

If he would have stayed in the film making buisness and started producing movies he would be filthy rich right now.

He's hemorrhaging money and their income streams are being shut down by google
I give infowars two years tops

He is probably pretty well off, but running an operation like Infowars costs a shitload of money. Everyone has to advertise to make money, he just advertises his own stuff. Whatever you think about the product, it is better than him shilling soda and candy.

Not these days. His shit gets put on youtube. No $19.95 dvd dales.

Thats why he should release movies in theaters first.

How do you know there going to Sup Forums ???

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for your support.. the globalists hate when you buy our products! So stock up Caveman Bone Brain today! --- rinse and repeat every 120 seconds. KYS the show has turned shit.

Imagine!! That would be aswome!

Id legitimately like to see Owen become one of the main anchors, and Alex Jones take a more producer role, maybe coming out on camera for the big stories. Alex is great for the big stories that develop minute to minute, but god does he lose his credibility when they just have time to kill and he starts rambling about stupid shit.

Owen would be better for those parts, as a general anchor that covers the day to day stuff.

Research who owns most of the movie theater companies, and then ask yourself "Are they going to let Alex Jones screen his movies there?"

The products are amazing moron

I want his movies on theathers!

I miss Alex's documentaries desu.

Indie theaters are a thing.

I am not trashing the products quality.

So again mr. Robin hood templar... what evidence do you have that alex and his crew are browsing through Sup Forums??

I do too!

>ywn get to purchase a vial of Milk of McAdoo or Milk of Millie for $69.95 from the infowarslife store to help fight the globalists

Who would have thought; actual constructive criticism on /pol? Clear, concise post, that just about anyone can understand, making actual valid points? I am truly shocked

Owen sucks, he tries too hard to be like Alex, switching to a products based model was 1000% better than making videos and selling T-shirts. Water filters and essential unless you like fluoride.... If you are know anything about supplements than you know everything that is sold at infowars is 100%

A thing for liberal hipsters

Sup Forums seems to think anyone who remotely thinks like they do HAS to post here

Exactly its annoying!

They do browse its pretty evident if you watch enough.

That deodorant ad is the fruitiest ad I've ever seen

Jason Burma is that you? I miss his documentaries too.

Dude half the fun is the dumb vitamins shit.

I stopped watching mainly cause of his fucking commercial and this stupid owen kid.

I want the meme where he and rogan are chinese

I remember the old days where people would try to debunk the 911 conspiracy and truthers would debunk the "911 debunkers" remember that before all the political Alt-right stuff??

I used to hate listening to PJW until i started watching him. I know for a fact he is active on pol and discord. Would take Paul over Owne any day of the week.

>Owen
He's just a fucking airhead when sitting in the studio, a manequin would do better job.

the ads are the whole point dumbass

Alex?

He and his staff are civic nationalist faggots, Why help him? He shills israeli BS when it comes up like a patented good goy. Fuck him.

Thats beacuse israel is anti-NWO

Thats an israeli chick

>1

Checked.

>what evidence do you have that alex and his crew browse Sup Forums?

(((newfag))) you used the name of the entire goddam site instead of Sup Forums and look like the most obvious person in the thread. Put a shoe on his desk in the next episode shill.

Lmao, Stop taking the retard pills. The jews have a vested interest in a mulatto multiracial future for whites and the rest of the world.

You are drinking nothing but fluoride, Because nobody on this board is that retarded.

Globalism and communism were products of the Jews. You aren't fooling anyone kvetchesburg.

Explain to us, the unwashed masses, how you came to that conclusion.

he said he's doing an AMA on leddit at 8pm burger time

Owen is annoying. I’d rather him just be a field reporter.

Bump
We don't have to be so harsh as to say 'get rid of' Owen.
But, yes. Less owen, please.

> Why wont the goyim on this website bow down to me!!11!!1
> I KNOW I WILL SAY THAT ISRAEL IS ON OUR SIDE, THEY ARE CLEARLY ANTI NWO AND TOTALLY SUPPORT ETHNICLY HOMOGENOUS NATIONS! IGNORE EVERY LITTLE THING ISRAEL DID TO FUCK EUROPEANS OVER AT EVERY TURN! ITS ALL INVALID

I can't believe people buy into your poisonous words.

more ads like this please

I saw you in the White City, Alex. Oh my, were you happy... clothed in white, beautiful, smiling... Victory is ours!

Every alt kike media outlet and e celeb lurks 4/pol/, probably 8 as well. You'd have to be down syndrome tier retarded to believe otherwise.
>b-but muh autistic weeaboo site is only for weeaboo virgins
It's not 2005 anymore and the election made this board in particular explode to extreme levels of traffic and mainstream notoriety

That is acceptable ad.

He's definitelly reading this thread, and he just told us to fuck off

Why don't you directly email him saying this rather than sliding?

My message will reach him faster here.

He is annoying only because you can tell he is a newbie and hasn't done the deep research....

Speaking of which, I used to always say its "da jews" but if you know anything about the knights templar and their journey into mecca to "borrow" the kabba stone.... then oh yeah, you don't know anything

Hi Alex, how's it going? Greetings from Poland. I can't buy your stuff here anyway.

Alex, will you please send me a free sample of Super Male Vitality?