MOON MAN: STRAIGHT OUTTA FERGUSON - ALBUM RELEASED

The album is out! Listen to it in full at this YouTube link: youtu.be/jYNjqjEoGAo

In 2015, WhiteTopia was set ablaze on the masses. Now, two years later, it's true follow up has sparked.

Two years in production, Straight Outta Ferguson went through several changes relating to everything from it's cover design, tracklisting, producers, and even the story inside the album. It's announcement came a month after WhiteTopia, scheduled for release in 2016. Ultimately, this never happened, and although many, many Moon Man albums were released in it's production cycle they weren't really considered true follow ups to WhiteTopia.

Some of the prime producers, such as the big man himself Tyler, left production around halfway through. This set the project in a seemingly perpetual limbo , with many considering it dead by early-2017. However, in reality, the opposite was occurring. Several more veterans jumped on the album and breathed new life into it, casting a mixture of sounds both reminiscent of the WhiteTopia-era and the new post-election timeline.

The date November 8 was chosen for release, as it celebrated the first-anniversary of the United States Presidential Election. A private launch party was held in Southern Ferguson, where after performing the album's most notable tracks Moon Man and his fellow klansman set out to lynch more niggers, and conceive the next great pro-white rap project.

DOWNLOAD: dropbox.com/s/qnqn0p41sne...

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/qnqn0p41sne
youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM
moonmansdad.bandcamp.com/releases)
youtube.com/watch?v=3UAVu5XV2sw
youtube.com/watch?v=SdQdimhsSO0
dropbox.com/s/qnqn0p41sneds54/Straight Outta Ferguson.zip?dl=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking finally

>dropbox.com/s/qnqn0p41sne
funny incomplete link

It's just a paste of the YouTube description.

TRASH

SAGE

your trash kys fagot

MOONBOI

Poor baby was triggered by le ebil an mean music

Reddit is calling you fucking faggot

The intro was wack yo. Sound like it was straight outa reddit.

>likes moonman
>Accuses others of reddit-tier

Butthurt nigger detected

Intro is shit

thank god hey you know i dont come here to try to find information i previously didnt know i actually come here for naked commercial pandering so you're really ringing my bell with this fine product and this useful, informative post you're firing on all cylinders man cool cool

Alright I had plenty of time to listen to this and I have to say it is fucking awesome. I just didn't like the intro because it sounded cheesy.

Couldn't get through 10 seconds of this shit

Superdreamkilla made that gif back in 2012

Normie Moon man is on Youtube
the real Moon Man is from YTMND

Anybody hating this is a nigger loving cryptocuck

This shit is great, all the cucks and shills sliding this are faggots, if this was classic Sup Forums this would be on the firstpage.

fire

bump downloading this before it gets shoah’d

I watched a moonman channel that was like a skeptic channel and he had to run and run to different channels

>not using the catalog

We shouldn’t use a catalog or filtwr shit because the board is run by shills, most people just browse the first pages and don’t use the catalog, user just bump threads

someone dl the original vid and cut the intro it fucking ruined everything

>what was the intro?

bump
who was the girl in the voicemail?

>not being a white nationalist libertarian

Best of both worlds

We don't know.

Bump

i agree, light skinned people are half breeds and will never be on our level, both black and white know this.

Can you say it in english?

He did say it in english though, you illiterate amerimutt

Nah all I read was nonsense
Maybe he replied to the wrong person.

He’s right though, you must think it’s nonsense because you’re a nigger mutt with the low iq and inferior genetics. try educating yourself sometime on the differences between races and why niggers are not on the same level as another race.

lol ok you butthurt faggot.

Who thought that intro was a good idea?

This is cringeworthy. If it took you two years it means you started when you were 10.

I unironically think this is better than any rap album black people have made.

NEW MUSIC VIDEO ... AS ENDORSED BY SAM

youtube.com/watch?v=t1E5N2gQGmM

IM SO NAZI

Should have chosen a different intro. Other than that it's fucking rad

Moon Man: That was kind of weak, Dad. Honestly, I think we should start making some White Power instrumentals rather than using recycled coon jungle beats

Ben "Six Million More" Garrison, Moonman's Dad: Nonsense, son. Culturally appropriating nigger music is one of the best ways to subvert modern societal tropes. If we're going to spread our message effectively, we need to use this nigger music to do so. Memetic Warfare at its finest!

(from moonmansdad.bandcamp.com/releases)

I Moonman, Ben Garrison, Chad, and Dylan "Tactical Bowl Cut" Roof. Who the fuck are the other characters?

here's some new moonman shit: youtube.com/watch?v=3UAVu5XV2sw

youtube.com/watch?v=SdQdimhsSO0

There's Starman and I think Cloudman too.

oh and also Breivik.

I googled Starman and Cloudman. For fuck sake.

You're trash nigger.

cocaine

do you have this image without the text? I really do want it

Why no sunman on the cover

>Got excited
>Got disappointed
>Realized disappointing part was just intro
>Got excited
Well done

because he's the nigger. He's the one on the pavement being stared down by the Triple K Mafia

good point

God, these old-school style comics are shit. No wonder WN didn't catch on with anyone other than lowlife, retarded skinheads up until current year.

I've waited for so long.

Now that is some G O O D S H I T

Enjoy user.

Sorry for the shit quality btw but it's what I have. If another user has it in high res that'd be great.

got a higher res version with google image search using this image you poasted, ty

Try Mr bond. I find his altright rap way more catchy than moonman

Fire lyrics, beats are coon shit
7/10

delet this, change the intro, reupload

digits will confirm im right and u suk cock

based moon man
49 faggots and 1 dune coon was easily one of his best

amzing
winrur

bitch nigga OP better deliver

The last minute of the album is the best part.

moonman is one meme normies will never take

Sorry bro. Two year on that. It's bad.

Ah, so here's the download link: dropbox.com/s/qnqn0p41sneds54/Straight Outta Ferguson.zip?dl=0