ISIS DEFEATED

IS!S lost their last strongholds in Syria and Iraq. Americucks, Israel, Roaches, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, eternally BTFO!

CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD

rt.com/news/409274-syrian-army-capture-last-isis-town/

Now what?
Do the Americans move to funding terrorist groups in eastern europe or?

(((america))) keeps all the oil fields in eastern syria . if anyone asks, theyre defending the K*rds

It's not the total end of ISIS. Just in the region.
They're going to Khorassan (Central Asia) and North Africa now.

I would love to be a mercenary/volunteer soldier in Eastern Europe. Imagine all the Slavic qts you can get.

>Imagine all the Slavic qts you can get.
Enjoy your aids

Now does Israel go against DJT and attempt their greater Israel project on their own?

They dont hold any significant ground in those countries. The Levant was their last claim to power over land

ISIS was defeated by the SDF which is mostly made up of Syrian Kurds who are anti Assad.

>Slavic qts
lynch yourself retard

>Israel just sent a diplomatic cable to major countries asking for support against hezbollah

Its not over yet, kid

>on their own
Why? It's never gonna be successful then.
in fact this was the initial reason why (((they))) went to seize control of foreign nations. Establishing and expanding. Without the second the first will crumble but you can't have the second without other nations's input just as with the first.

Now we strike Assad and ensure Syria remains destabilized so another terrorist organization can take it over.

Really? Israel hasn’t been nuked.
Wonder what they are going to name their next batch of (((terrorists))).

Are the sons of many ISIS fighters still alive, or were they killed, too?
If not, then something needs to be done about them, because I wouldn't be surprised if they will form another Islamist Terrorist group with all their hatred to the rest of the world.

spoils of war. kill them all and rape their women and children

>trust me user, this is for your (((national security)))

the families of ISIS are returning to their homes in germany, kraut

>K*rds
Why censor the u in Kurds?

jihad of peace! we only behead FASCISTS and WH*TE SUPREMACISTS

Looks like there are still 8.547 million terrorists alive and free.

sorry, did i say K*rds? I meant american proxies

It substitutes the Umlaut and prevents allows users to avoid having to type the word they dislike
Turk = T*rk
Kurd = K*rd

also welcome to Sup Forums

BUMP FOR PARIS ATTACKS

BUMP FOR NICE ATTACKS

BUMP FOR SAN BERNADINO

BUMP FOR ORLANDO

>Americucks, Israel, Roaches, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar
>Sup Forums intellectuals
You unironically believe all these countries funded ISIS?
If it was true ISIS would have destroyed Iraq and syria in less than a week. Let alone that these countries were attacked by ISIS.

The real question is why didn't the biggest beneficiary from these wars get attacked ?

BUMP FOR BERLIN ATTACKS

>You unironically believe all these countries funded ISIS?
When did i say that dipshit? they were seen as an entity which was supposed to eat Syria alive.