Jews BTFO

Lmao eat shit jews, literally!

Pajeet call center masterace reporting in.

>Indians calling at all hours of the day to try and promote their duct cleaning business (or who ever hired them to call)
>start telling them I have no ducks that need to be cleaned
>They can't figure it out

>australian american
Disgusting

TOLD YOU MOTHERFUCKERS INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020
>shilling finally paid off

Everyone in India who hasn't poo in his head leaves. That's why India is so shit and Indians abroad seem so successful.

Fuck, only 6th place

Filipinos becoming the most powerful race

>Europeans
>Greeks
kek

what's the difference between Israeli and a Jew? I thought they were synonyms.
I heard terms "Askhenazi" and "Khazar" but it never got my attention.

>excluding the Jewish trillionaires who own the banks

israelis are the chosen ones, others are traitors

wow, it's almost as if jews were normal citizens and not some allpowerful boogeymen

Eat shit, Nigel. Strayans and Muricans are eternal bros. If anything, Muricans like you pommies better than they do.

you have to put jews in second for obvious reasons,rothschild family is the richest in the world but that is never reported,because people would put 1+1 and discover that jews are indeed the most powerful.

Where's Canadian American?

i don't get it. are you saying that Jewish American stands for Jew as in religious affiliation? why would that matter?

It's compartmentalized, Boris. It's not as if anyone on here is arguing all Jews are born evil or a part of the club.

Wow it's almost as if there isn't enough information to tell what all these words and numbers mean.

Last week
>(In Indian accent) Hello this is Bob Johnson with the IRS and you owe us money
>Fucking streetshitter I will track you down and kill your whole family
>Ok buddy come find me bitch
(Hangs up)

Why do Pajeets think they can get away with the dumbest scams?

Bhramin Caste Indians have average iqs over 120

US gets those Indians and they become pharmacists and Doctors and shit, Canada gets the lower caste indians who end up running grocery stores and what not. They are equal to whites in IQ at least. The lower caste Indians never get out of India

normal citizens that just happen to own every major media outlet and bank in my country

didn't expect poland to love yummy kike cum so much, clearly you were not set free by the work

>Jewish American
>Israeli American

There was a post yesterday about some Burger's dad getting scammed by an Indian.
I'd say it must be really easy to fool you Burgers.

Its the value of infidel slaves

Leafs arent human unless base quebecois

Imagine what the situation would be without the outrageous Jewish racist nepotism in the Ivy League.

>he doesn't know that jewish culture values academic success as high as financial success
A jewish nobel laureate is equally as desirable as a jewish millionaire in their culture. Pajeet does not adhere to this principle... Why do you think they still literally shit all over their own homeland?

Also, if you thought jews were bad for penny pinching you have never meet an Indian. They'd rather wipe their ass with their own hand than buy toilet paper. At least our jewish overlords have a tiny amount of decency.

>mfw you realize jews only make 97K a year

You're disgusting

>Jewish American
>Israeli American
So the real number is something like $177,236

Nah, but it should be Jewish American... And their offshore bank account.

it's not specifically a religious thing, as there are many of them who identify as "atheist". there's definitely a racial thing to it, although they deny it completely. the biggest factor is that it's a cultural thing. it's one of the strangest factors of ashkenazi type jews, in how they manage to keep certain cultural and racial traits despite a long history (thousands of years) of living in various parts of the world.

they still manage to act and look like fuckin kikes. jewish-american, jewish-german, jewish-bongistan etc doesn't matter, they're jew to the core. very few reject their inherited and brought-up values.

you need to catch up, mate. go download culture of critique.

they're hard working, focused and more intelligent than everyone else. they have no need for nepotism

> Lebanese

nice. enjoy your 6th place Jews, you're about to get buttblasted by the Leb-Persian Lion of the Levant

>European American
>Greek American
Portugal truly is the Greece of Europe.

Jesus you people are idiots

>2017
>not knowing how an arithmetic average works

OY GEVALT ! DATS ANTISEMIDIC ! ZDOBID !

Make quality better then baby paint and you got yourself some funny af 56% oc

Aussies on that list are probably rich chinks/Indians btw

It's almost like there's some sort of selection in who immigrates to the US. It's almost like the immigrants do not represent a random sample of their origin countries.

Silly goy, they're just better at hiding their assets and cheating on their taxes than the Punjabis are.

>yaaaaas more high skilled legal immigrants please!

>British Americans under White
>Scottish Americans and Irish Americans under Various
>English Americans and Scottish-Irish Americans under Nigger
What did he mean by this?

>yfw bottom ones are predominantly nigger

How so?

Those dirty rat faced fucks have their shit listed twice

Please review that picture referencing numbers 3 / 6

2 / 6 *

More intelligent? Lol

I have worked for Jews most of my adult life. They are just rich and make whites sign intellectual property rights contracts.

Frankly, they are inbred retard sociopaths that even steal white peoples thoughts.

It means exactly what it says Pedro.

This makes no sense, by the way. How can the average for Scandinavians be higher than all of its constituent parts, Sweden, Norway and Denmark?

Could it be that there might be Jews to be found in places other than just Israel? And just maybe all Israelis are not Jews.

>Australian American
>Greek American
>European American
What did the jews mean by this?

I earn more than the average jew
neat
the poos got me beat tho

OH, SAY CAN YOU SEE

How do I get that street shitter privilege by 2020?

Eastern europeans dont even make the top 10. Slavs really are the niggers of europe.

show bobs

Russia is eight. It's right there in the OP.

Mad that you will always be indians retarded little brother?

Thats reported.

:/

Also, let's compare proportions.

i know that, i was just asking why are there "Israeli Americans" and "Jewish Americans" in the OP

Wonder how many of them are ((Russians)))

thats not pakistan

I think the israeli american statistic includes arabs

Ask Wikipedia

This. No idea what the cucks who replied to you don't understand. Jew is Jew