Other urls found in this thread:

morogenea.blogspot.com/2017/10/blog-post_18.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Carthago delenda est

Cato did nothing wrong, Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

>they portrayed carthaginians as alla worshiping sandniggers

The allah worshiping sand niggers were better 1000 years ago but I blame what
Happned to them on the ottoman empire

you do realize that punic wars date waaaaaay before muhammad invented islam?

Yeah ofc I do know that but I just wanted to tell u that every single place in this planet have got their bad times and good times

How are the Roman and vandals period taught in schools?

The average MENA is so cucked by Islam that I doubt they even remember the Vandals or the Post-Roman Berber kingdoms.

Not good enough

Education here is hard and shitty

Goddamn. Not even Carthage and Hannibal ?

No carthage is good but what I was trying to say is that history and geography are not important in schools so no one really gives a shit

If u ask any tunisian person about the vandals he will tell u its the nickname of the fans of some tunisian football team

Do you live near any second world war historical sites/Battlefields

A german/italien base and a lot of other places built by the frensh and a battlefield

are tunisians think are arabs or berber?

Wot ?
Some people here think of themselves as arabs others think that they are berber but I belive that we r a cucked country that is mixed between romans greeks arabs phonecians persians terkish german french negros spanish but the native people are berbers

What do u think of tourists?
Why do you shout at westerners in bikinis?

>negros
dropped

Well this country's economy os based of tourism plus we don't shout at westerners in bikinis because some tunisian girls wear bikinis as well

Don't make us come down there again

twensa representin on /pol
Carthage shall Rise one day

i think you are wrong most of tunisians and maghrebis are arabized berbers consider themselves as Arabs

War elephants when?

haram

also Hittler did nothing wrong

When I said negro I didnt meant we have 99% sub saharin blood
Plus what do u expect we r the first people who enslaved them
Ps this planet is mixed as fuck so u probably have some nigger blood in u as well

Ok

Thats what I said
We r 97% arabized amazigh

Serious question, memes aside: why don't you close the border to migrants? Do you have many niggers there? Do you have a border guard on the south or not?

Tunisia is fucked up last week fuckers here were celebrating halloween(not all of them)
WE ALL SIN THATS IT

When pieces of shit here stop sucking on france's dick

The border is already closed it's really rare to see a negro in here

Not OP here, the border security is pretty tight with Libya after the Gaddafi hapening ,still we took a lot of libyans since 2011 and since they are wealthy we dont mind it publicly yet we mock them and some even hates em, Algerians are tourists basically and they are bro tier ,niggers are not that great population we have some concentrated population in the south along with tha jews ^^

are you arab or berber ?

I see. Good for you to close the border. Libya is a mess. My dad used to work there for an Italian oil company

dude there is no arab in north africa

Probably mixed but I belive it's arabised berber

A couple of babies sacrificed to Baal'Hammon should fix that.

Even if you hate arabs u can't change history there are berbers(majority) arabs persians jews and more

Are you aware of how hard Obama fucked you during the Arab Spring?

Hello Jew.

Tell me everything about the second Punic war. Report due tomorrow

A couple of people were sacrificed to Odin should fix that.

He fucked syria yemen egypt and lybia we fucked ourselves by bringing democracy and becoming liberals
Plus obama is a faggot and anyone who says that obama is a great president is also a faggot

i dont hate anybody, arabs are minority in middle east i mean geneticaly

morogenea.blogspot.com/2017/10/blog-post_18.html

No, he fucked you. With the embassy cable leaks.

I would kms if I was a jew
I'd rather become a nigger and not a kike

Are you a muslim?

>Are you aware of how hard Obama fucked you during the Arab Spring?

this place has been overrun with globalist shills and local cucks since a long time ..generation Z is generation N and that stands for nihilism, ppl are throwing themselves in the sea just to reach europe ..some are taking their babies with em on a death trip and thats even more fucked up, you cant organise or do shit or the police will rape your ass with a soda can ..its an oligarghy/shills game bro and citizens arnt invited

Opinion on the cult of Moloch? Last thing I have read was that anthropologists are heavily fighting over whether child sacrifice actually happened or not...

Carthage fucked rome then rome fucked carthage I don't know whach some documentary

Yeah r u a christian?

How niggerfied is your country? Are you whiter or darker than Portugal?

Have you destroyed all Daesh cells in your country?

Your holiday industry took a big hit.

Does it upset you when KANGZ and kikes portray Hannibal as a nigger?

Are you still salty about the Punic Wars? :^)

Whiter portugal got fucked niggers plus we had german and scandanavian settlers a lot of people who live on the country side have blond hair and blue eyes

how has tunis recovered from the arab spring and what's your view on immigrants/muslims in europe

I think so I mean isn't isis losing right now

Do you ever visit the USA and walk around just enjoying blending in?

Not only hannibal egyptians and numidians as well I fuckin rage there is literally 9.2 million km of sand between berbers and niggers

No Abrahamic religions are cancerous

What pistol should i buy???
also would you consider moving somewhere else if you had the resources?

they have stagnated and are declining but haven't lost yet and their venom will remain in the middle east for decades to come in small cliques and underground crime/terror syndicates

Do you have any city museum with some kind of reconstructed city plan of ancient Carthage? I understand lot of the maps on on internet and books are heavily speculative

Why do you not convert to Christianity and leave the rapist, pedophile religion behind?

did you visited morocco before?