So true

So true.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4869257/bristol-acid-attack-woman-murder-trial-euthanasia-evidence/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate the jews so fucking much

Don't hate, they feed off it, just remember to always point them out. They really hate it and will mock you

She's confusing pot with murder and rape

>prob makes black men better dads

To improve a skill, you have to have it in the first place.

>implying one third of black males in the US are felons because bongrips

oh sweetie

>black men need drugs to father a child

so true...

>So true.

wow I actually laughed out loud

The Jews are responsible for 95% of everything bad in society

>based black women
burn the coal, get burned by the acid
thesun.co.uk/news/4869257/bristol-acid-attack-woman-murder-trial-euthanasia-evidence/

frogs

wow you're smart

>Felesha
eek eek ook ook

Yeah because drug dealers just sell Pot. And the only crime blacks commit is smoking pot. Fuck people are retarded.

How the fuck do people get caught for marijuana in the first place is what i want to know. Most people smoke for decades without ever having an issue. Most likely they were caught indirectly because the police were there for another reason, or they were doing retarded shit like smoking in public.

>black men need to be high to be able to tolerate black women.
she has a point.

what a sad story...what an evil animal.

I genuinely want people who do drugs and have kids to die.

Maybe they should refrain from selling crack then, Sharkeisha.

no but seriously this

>Don't hate, they feed off it
Actually true. In fact it's the antisemitism of the past that created the reasons for rational antisemitism today. Antisemitism is the reason they were able to get rich through usury. Their history of being hated gave them their unique identity and let them feel shameless in taking over the goy.

Is there anything marihuana can't do? It already cures cancer and AIDS, solves world hunger and increases your IQ by 10 points. I just can't even imagine why conservatives are so much agianst it.

>Niggers smoke pot
>Niggers go to jail
>Nigger dads always disappearing n sheeeit
Wow who knew?

They smoke in their cars and in public and very often stash weed in their cars so even if they're not smoking their cars reek. In other words, niggers get caught with marijuana because they're stupid.

[Nasally Agitated Noises]

>Drug addicts say that doing drugs makes them a better person.

They are women, and modern women are narcissists and sociopaths. They could kill thier own child and still think they are doing a good job.

No. The reason why they could not get rich before was because people were antisemitic and would prevent jews from getting too much power.

But now that antisemitism is basically gone in the west the jews can do whatever they want.
In Muslim countries you wont see a jew on live TV bashing Islam

Oh shit hotep (kang) is slightly woke