Al Gore BTFO

How will Prius cucks ever recover?
archive.is/9YCFu

second impact?

>mantle plume

Still hiding the underground Fusion powered Nazi base, I see.

A lot of people don't realize that there are active volcanoes in Antarctica.

And you know what that means? Geothermal energy. We have the technology to bore geothermal heat pipes into the sides of volcanoes and use them to run turbines and produce damn near limitless energy.

This is how Iceland gets most of its electricity.

So here we have an ENTIRE CONTINENT with easily tapped LIMITLESS ELECTRICITY free for the taking, and no one is taking advantage of it.

McMurdo still gets all of its energy in the form of diesel via icebreaker.

With geothermal energy the cost of living in Antarctica would go down dramatically. You'd still have to ship in literally everything else, but just having domestic energy production would be huge.

But people are too pussy to properly colonize antarctica because penguins or some shit.

sheeeeet

Or the Nazi's already have a foothold in the ice for the coming of the next Reich

Or, you know, painfully cold temperatures 10 months out of the year.

Geothermal energy isn't used on a wide scale because it would accelerate the cooling of planet's core and thereby destroy the magnetic field. Unlike anything else, this would destroy our planet.

I hope you are baiting.

Are you retarded, Medpack?

medpack u're drunk!

it's not that cold. Especially with modern day shit.

desugunabeugudu

>But people are too pussy to properly colonize antarctica because penguins or some shit.

it's a wall of ice that surrounds our realm

nice. Ice Reich when

Our magnetic field is made up by the movements of the outer core. Part of that outer core reaches our surface through canals, also known as volcanos.
If you tap energy from there you are allow more energy from the outer core to escape to the surface. With less energy that outer core cools down, becomes rigid, we lose our magnetic field and ultimately we become exposed to the whole spectrum solar radiance which kills all life on earth.
Geothermal energy is no joke folks.

Michael Crichton's novel about global warming hysteria had exactly the same premise.

well, thank god there are no volcanoes under water, just imagine what would happen if all that ocean flows into the core.

That doesn't work because the pressure coming from the volcano is too big, which is also what makes geothermal energy so dangerous.

tell that to iceland, their entire country is powered by geothermal energy

sorry, my bad. I thought you werent serious. go to bed, you are drunk.

You do know "core" heat comes from our planet getting stretched by the moon and you know, planet mass

And radioactive decay of the heavy elements down there, but yeah.

The interior of the earth is like a giant slow burning reactor with heat being replenished by the natural decay of uranium/thorium + a bunch of other elements

Lol relax guys I am just writing some made up shit.

What a waste of trips

It would take a hell of a lot of "Heat Vents" and Thermo Energy ducts to start making a dent in that fucking molten storm. Like more than the practical amount we'd need to be successful as a surface species.

>i was only pretending to be retarded
one day i hope you get assfucked with a toblerone

You didn't like my post?

gives me hope tbqh

Let go mate. Ill go warm up the tinnie.

>Nearly free electricity
>Cold temperatures

Sounds like a dream for server farms.

There are volcanoes in the ocean but they're stopped up cuz when they erupted into the water, obsidian formed. Everyone knows that.

Not that your country ever cared, but there's a handful of international treatises preventing anyone from claiming land there, it would be drilled for oil otherwise.

If it weren't for the fucking ping m8.

How would you get electricity from Antarctica to USA?

DELETE THIS