Choose/Rank Green States

Of the green states pictured - I repeat - of the green states pictured, which is best and why? Care to rank them from best to worst?

Bonus if you name the best towns/cities in each, as well as pros and cons.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billings_County,_North_Dakota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slope_County,_North_Dakota
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burke_County,_North_Dakota
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

North Dakota
>why: Jobs
South Dakota
>like North, but fewer jobs
>Idahoa
>fewer jobs
All three are great states

Florida is east coast cali

Florida is nice in some parts.

>1 muh publix
>2 muh potatoes
>3 muh Mt. Rushmore
>4 muh ...

>...
If it weren't for Fargo, ND wouldn't be mention-able with all the fracking pollution and nothingness. Supposedly Grand Forks or whatever it's called south of Fargo is a great town but I've never been to it.

The best thing to happen to ND is Steve Buschemi did a movie there once.

Top kek.

Lived in Fargo, ND for 24 years. Was great. Every time I go back it is full of more and more muzzies that Lutheran Social Services ships in by the truckload. All of my childhood friends send their kids to private schools now because they breed like rats and their kids are animals.

North dakota is the choice no matter wich one of the two stats do you pick to make your choice
North Dakota
% of people didnt voted hillary: 72.77%
amount of votes extra voters (in % of state voters, not amount of voters) that trump had if compared only with hillary: 35.73%

Idaho
% of people that didnt voted hillary: 72.51%
% of people didnt voted hillary: 72.77%
amount of votes extra voters (in % of state voters, not amount of voters) that trump had if compared only with hillary: 31.77%

South Dakota
% of people didnt voted hillary: 68.26%
amount of votes extra voters (in % of state voters, not amount of voters) that trump had if compared only with hillary: 29.79%

florida
% of people didnt voted hillary: 52.18%
amount of votes extra voters (in % of state voters, not amount of voters) that trump had if compared only with hillary: 1.20%

I live in Fargo. We are full. Somalians are moving and the muzzie.

This is accurate.

ND, ID, SD, FL

Talking about north dakota counties:

Billings county has least amount of hillary voters: 9.75%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billings_County,_North_Dakota

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slope_County,_North_Dakota
Slope county is the one where trump has highest margin of victory over hillary: 74.19%

There is also a third county

burke county
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burke_County,_North_Dakota
This one had the most % of trump voters: 85.08%

Didnt included that when talking about what state you should pick, because someone thinking hillary should not win is more important then the guy thinking trump should win. And someone thinking hillary is worse than trump is more important than someone thinking trump is good

Pennsylvania
Pittsburgh

Best state in the union. Robotics, beautiful forests, mostly conservative apart from the Philly nigger containment zone.

Idaho is the whitest, the best gun laws, great jobs (low pay, but some of the lowest cost of living in the US), everyones an outdoorsman, literally less than 0.8% nigger, and 99% of those live within 3 miles of the 2-3 colleges.
Boise is the largest city with tons to do. not too big, not too small.

n/s dakotas are flat, cold, ugly and filling up with brown/muslims.

>florida

lol, have fun with the shitty hot weather and 50%+ nigger and super high crime

God damn it, you must be kidding? What THE FUCK?

All this "Somalis taking over ND" is a joke/maymay, right?

I dont care about anything else, but Florida is absolute shit-tier

>TFW love Florida's southern half (except Miami) but hate Florida's northern half.
>Everyone else is opposite.

I live in Arizona so I think it's good, sometimes it's a bit hot but the winters are nice and not a lot of liberal morons is a plus

Too many spics.