Help me, Sup Forums

I'm doing a research paper on psyops that I just started and it's due tonight. I know some of you autists know a lot about this shit and have documents bookmarked and saved so drop everything you have on me.

Advice on what to write is also much appreciated. It's for a psychology class.

One word:

64DUnderwaterReverseInsideoutBackwardChessGammon

Ooooooo.

I got a full house

Fucking am*rican Intelligence agencies. Get the fuck out! Go gather information somewhere else or even better: stop wasting taxpayer money.

You most certainly did.

>due tonight
sage

If I were CIA (or anyone else for that matter), why would I be asking for information on how I conduct my own operations???

If you were not a fat am*rican retard you would indeed be right, but so far your "country" has been doing so much stupid, absurd and useless stuff that you actually spending money on monitoring what a bunch of autistic retards say in a chinese dogslaughtering board wouldn't even be surprising.

You're one to post a 56% meme you fucking Arab/Berber/Spic mixed piece of shit

If you are a real student use jewpedia, btw.

That's what I've been doing you fucking inbred swine, but this shit is due TONIGHT so I need all the help I can get.

Such level of cuntness and rudeness can only be achieved by a cia nigger.

>chinese dogslaughtering board

Haaaaaahaahaaaaa. Awesome. I'm going to use that.

You are not making sense, you are wasting your time posting instead of preparing your paper.

I'm 100% Anglo-Germanic Aryan MASTER RACE. You have no room to call someone a nigger, spic

It's a good thing I can multitask now isn't it? Plus (You)'re giving me more bumps so more people will see this thread, thus giving me a larger chance of getting research materials.

>Anglo-Germanic
pottery

>comming to a /psyop/ board to ask psyop-patients about psyops they figured out were actual psyops
Fucking hell that's a ballsy meta-analysis you're working on there, user.

>spending money
implying we don't just directly burn the world's future to power our engine of Global domination.
> keep trying, spain

>implying you dominate anything
Do you, by any chance, happen to be a wealthy Jewish man?

I'm actually doing a section on Sup Forums and the influence Sup Forums has had over global politics and I'll use this thread.

This spic using the JIDF approved divide-and-conquer "le 52% face" meme is a prime example I'll use to show how intelligence agencies are counter-psyoping us.

I wouldn't be surprised if the JIDF came up with that meme and it became popular. It is lulzy, and it is the perfect divide and conquer strategy to divide Europoors from Amerilards.

Write about tolerance

>divide Europoors from Amerilards
you don't need memes for this, it's genetics, also there was nothing united to divide in the first place, what are we, the united shiposters of Europe?

>the influence Sup Forums has had over global politics
This was only CNN propaganda desu, sorry to disappoint you.