I'm a 29 year old populist conservative. Please give me feedback on the ideas of my political campaign. EvanCarp.com

I'm a 29 year old populist conservative. Please give me feedback on the ideas of my political campaign. EvanCarp.com

Lose weight bud.

Then learn about aesthetics and self-discipline.

Also, nobody wants to read ~1,000 words of what is essentially a buzzword-filled CV on your website.

1. Drop the nice guy smile, put on a suit, lose weight and present a better image

2. Update your website so it doesn't look like it's from the 90s

3. Take photos of you campaigning or meeting with other GOP dudes to provide some validity to your image

You forgot to put calling for the day of the rope

>best thing you can do for the white race copy/pasta
Look the part, bro. If you take care of yourself you would be a decent looking dude.

Also I would drop the corruption talk from the first line, it plays well with voters but you put a target on your back from the jump with establishment types. Weasel your way in as a guy that will play ball before you get some actual power and influence, then clean shit out. And don't post your name here anymore because this place is 60% shills at this point and you don't want to be tied to us.

I'm a little bitch.

Fuck you!

Where does everyone go then? Reddit is far worse.

Shave and lose 30lbs. Stronger immigration message, pretty sure I didn't see anything about it .. that's #1 issue material ..

Im sorry, but someone needs to be brutally honest. You aren't attractive enough to get elected to public office. You could be, put off politics for a few years and hit the gym and eat right. Get a chad mentality and then jump in the race

Definitely come here and start discussion threads, preferably at night when the smart people are home from work and there are fewer Euro and 9-5 shills. You can actually have some good discussions and get really good strategy advice... even say that you're a local level politician and what not, just don't doxx yourself.

Look like a chad. This guy gets it.

Thank you - good advice.

hire a professional photographer for headshots, theyll be useful going foward too not just on your site. You can probably find a college kid for under $100/hr

Yes sir. Also I like mr german bro trips over here Don't be afraid of immigration it's a sweet spot populist issue. Start by stressing ILLEGAL immigration and then shift to tweaking the legal immigration programs.

The website is pretty good, I'd remove the slideshow of pictures and replace with a static image.

Really this is what Sup Forums should start doing, have the best of us run for office and get some REAL grassroot campaigns into office.

This. All of this.

And don't run against incumbents. I used to work for one. You will lose unless they've fucked up big time. My boss beat a millionaire who spent 3 million on his campaign when we spent maybe 500k. Beat him by 20 points.

In addition, don't associate yourself with this site unless you want all of pol's image problems. If I was on Joyce's campaign, I'd trounce you with this alone. But they probably don't care because you aren't a threat.

Finally - run for a state seat so you can learn about politics and legislating before going after federal seats. Your website reads too much like an ideological blog post/wish list. You don't have any real plans, because you don't know anything about lawmaking. You also don't have a record. I admire the courage to run, but it's fruitless. You'd know this is if you had any polling, which I doubt.

Finally put on a suit. You don't have to be /fit/. Most congressman aren't. But you have to look clean and professional.

t.former congressional staffer

These sites are useless for the support you need. You should be using faceberg and local media to go after local voters. Don't fall for the spencer meme.

One last thing. I looked up your district. 90%+ white with a +5 republican lean. You live in a very good area. Seriously.

This is why we have the swamp. We keep electing incumbents hoping for change. Congress has a LOWER approval rating than Trump. Congress is the problem - not Trump.

website is total shit mate consider offing yourself pronto

That's all well and good but complaining about it isn't going to fix it. You have to be strategic. The wealthy guy we beat in our primary was some blowhard no one had heard of with a lot of money. That wasn't enough to win even thought he assumed it was.

And congress may have a low approval rating but most congressman don't. Have you done any polling on your primary opponent?

Joyce is hated by most Republicans. He barely wins elections. Republicans I know refuse to vote for him. We can't figure out who is voting for him.

Also, D14 had one of the Obama/Obama/Trump counties. These are newly redpilled people who accidentally voted for Joyce.