Is there a human equivalent of a pit bull?

Is there a human equivalent of a pit bull?

yahoo.com/news/3-week-old-dies-dog-151400058.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_dog_attacks_in_the_United_States

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/
unz.com/jman/the-donald-trump-phenomenon-part-2-binary-thinking/
youtube.com/watch?v=hOHvMqAgcmc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kra*ts

Why are put bulls not extinct yet?

niggers

Chechens

unz.com/jman/terrorism-quotient/

gas em

That's owner's fault.

unz.com/jman/the-donald-trump-phenomenon-part-2-binary-thinking/

PLOT. GIBE SAUCE
Also,
>not training your dogs

>Is there a human equivalent of a pit bull?

Is this supposed to show that the police is racist and niggers really dindu nuffin?
Because it is not fucking working.

"Why aren't niggers extinct yet"
>not being a based civic nationalist

>run up to a cop with your hand held behind your back like you're drawing a gun
>whip your hand out and point it at him like a gun
>get shot
How do people like this function in society long enough to even get shot in the first place?

lie. fake news.

Because white people and bro culture in SoCal have a stupid add fetish for them. Notice how the kid in the picture is white? I don’t even think nigs and spics really care for these dogs as much as white people in California do.
>they’re sweet dogs you just have to raise them right.

The rage I feel is beyond anything I have ever felt watching these clips.. can't be just me

Why would anyone ever live near any significant population of niggers? They aren't fucking human. I can't imagine trying to raise a family near them.

pretty good disguise for a nigger hate thread

t.pitbull owner

>Africans can be productive members of society you just have to make sure they have plenty of programs and scholarships

Checked, we need one of these overlays for all major cities.
Pic related

what is it with niggers and violence? is it hip hop culture or was it like thats 50 years ago?

not true, try going to any inner city and seeing what dog is most popular

And then one kills someone or eats a baby and all the pro-side people come out say "oh that's only because they were mistreated"

>culture
You're down the wrong path.

culture is just a word, neither negative nor positive.

>is it hip hop culture?
No, it's their DNA

this is what will happen when white people become a minority

That’s why you need to move into a comfy spic neighborhood.

They are all filth and are proud of it. These are just a few examples of blacks at their best. The reality of this is we will never truly rid the west of these smug violent animals. In the many years of seeing this subhuman trash I have yet to come up with or hear a solution that could realistically work. The jews at this point have won and id love to hear anyone ideas or thoughts on how to kick these literal subhumans who enjoy living in filth and acting this way out of the west.

Try going to Southern California. I swear white people think these dogs are the most gentle creatures, it’s disgusting.

yea.. no thanks, no matter how hard I try to explain that niggers are animals on this fucking island they think I'm crazy or doing it for attention or some shit

Because dog related fatalities are extremely rare. Pit bulls make up half of them, true, but it is still so uncommon given the massive amount of them that banning them or killing them is retarded when the extreme majority never attack anybody.

I think there are about 2 pit bull related deaths a month in the USA on average last I checked.

There is something like 3 million of them in the USA.

Just call the police guyz they'll protect you

Lmao so you’re not letting niggers fuck your wife? Such a racist bigot you are.

yes, there is

youtube.com/watch?v=hOHvMqAgcmc

Holy shit what a weak fucking creature, he can't get a purse off a woman's arm? Wtf is going on here?