WARNING - MASSIVE REFUGEE SURGE INBOUND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You all have to go back. Including you red-hat memefaggots.

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.

If they come here, we send them our pedos.

Might as well get the welcome bats ready.

Makes sense women are adult children and nothing more. Just look at how many voted for Hillary because it was cool.

As with all refugees they should be beheaded at the border.

/r9k/s robot population has been dwindling, they could use some incel immigration to boost their numbers.

Most of them will go to /r9k/

Fuck off were full you newfags

How many of these guys know about /pol?

freedom of speech is just an excuse for bigots to say what they want

which subreddit was it?

holy shit shill, try harder next time faggot. It may be less obvious.

>redditors move from reddit to reddit-lite
Who cares?

They are welcome

Fuck

Nice digits :)

Built that wall!

> implying they won't go to /r9k/
They are all already here. The anti reddit memes have been here for a long time, long before rdonald kekistanis showed up.

Get of my board. or atleast

stop

reddit

spacing

fuck

knock yourselves out

it’s sad that in the year of the current year i’m not sure if this is bait or not

>implying we would go there

I can't wait till they ban r/hapas. Their admins have opinions like this.

>incels
thats more like /r9k/

They'll all gravitate towards /r9k/. I guarantee it.

>t.newfag

>flood the board with amerimongrel shilling once It's okay to be white gains steam
>now close down the normalfag version of /r9k/ and redirect them here

It's like a pseudo-happening

Didn't reddit start as a free speech network? The censorship escalated pretty quickly...

Is it wrong that this thread is the first time I've heard of the word Incel and the concept behind it?

Rev up that goreposting. We've got some cucks to destroy.

Quite a few boards work on a one-meta-thread-at-a-time-rule, so that's not true

The absolute state of Reddit.

>more beta mgtows
Nooooo

Leftist can not take the political banter. They are too sensitive.

That rule was recently changed to the one I posted. Now it's zero per board.

i was a refugee to here and you all see that i have become a successful and contributing member.

refugees welcome

So there's just mgtow and theredpill left, no? I wouldn't worry about them. the_donald refugees would destroy this board beyond repair though. I feel their day on plebbit are numbered.

Based. I love talking about hating women.

>Leaf
>"successful and contributing member"
Pic Related

Who cares, you fags act like Sup Forums is your sekret klub. Sup Forums is a top 50 subscribed board on Reddit. Sup Forums has been in the news how many times?

without looking, i'll assume r/incels

Well, that's the stupidest thing I've heard today, nobody browses /qa/

It's easier to count what groups Reddit HASN'T banned at this point... What probably happened is leftist shill LARPer females who were butthurt over not being able to control men with sex posted a bunch of rape messages and reported them.

Where do you live m8

I'll fight you in real life

This place is already 95% Reddit

Toppest of keks

Oh God
NO!!
QUICK!
EVERYONE HIDE THE RARE PEPES!

The more of us they kill, the more secessionism lives on in the hearts of the people.

>Incels
So no difference whatsoever?

I'd pay money to see them try to post on /r9k/.
Every diatribe they post and every image in their hard drive would be muting them.

Depends on how you look at it. On the one hand not knowing "incel" is newfag-tier, on the other hand, not knowing "incel" means you have probably dodged a lot of cancer.

>it is now misogyny to be rejected by women
damn

tay we need you now more than ever

Sup Forums is a Chad board. All of these incel losers will be posting on /r9k/.

Is it time to move onto &chan? I tried going there but the redpill-to-meme ratio kills me inside. I need laughter to endure the painful truth.

isn't that subplebbit pretty much what leftist soyboys are when you strip away that fake feminist facade of theirs?

No! Those Pepes belong to all the people! You must share your Pepe bounty with the poor migrants and refugees

I've heard the term from time to time, but never bothered to find out what it was.

make lolis the default when posting anime

Too all faggots flooding in from Reddit right now.
Sup Forums is
- nat. soc
- anti cuck
- anti anime
- anti smoking
- vegetarian

>Men who hate women.

I don't know many guys who have nice things to say about modern women anymore.
We are all talking about what a problem they are becoming and how we enjoy being single.

Fucking meme flag r/t_d faggot. You're as bad as the SJW cunts you give out about. Nothing should be banned, everyone should be allowed say whatever they want.

>I don't know many guys who have nice things to say about modern women anymore.
It was standard to not like your wife. Now they pretty much don't like any women.

Welp, time to convert to Islam.

this

Waiting for foreveralone to be banned. Cant get laid and are not allowed to discuss it.

NO
NEVER

Leafs welcome to get bagged and burned

>vegetarian
The fuck Sup Forums is not comprised of soyboys

Reddit still has both white supremacist and communist subreddits.

What made incels worse?

Incels are human waste, the bottom of the reddit barrel. Voat will welcome them with open arms.

Sup Forums is a feminist board. We will not tolerate incels. Their antisemetic views are simply not welcome here.

I do occasionally, just to keep tabs on whatever retarded shit the 'wannabe mods' club is trying to enforce on any particular day.

But their man hating feminist subs are just fine

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w

They are just trying to appease the few people who still don't realize reddit is 100% astroturf.

Well deserved. Misogynists ahould have no place on the internet. Now, the_donald and other alt-right subs should be next on the chopping block for promoting hate and bigotry.

This place has been reddit since 2012, OP is probably reddit too

You sure sound full of hate & bigotry yourself, friendo.

They certainly are. Look at how some cried and broke down when she lost. But if they’re children it’s really not their fault per se. Blame the ‘culture brokers’ who have worked tirelessly to convince you that what you just said is wrong. Treat them as subordinates and they will respond. Break out of the shell our degenerate society has made for you, and put them in their fucking rightful places.

>catfish women with believable chad profiles
>lure them into meeting me at an applebees or olives garden
>get them to go ahead and start ordering food, traffic has me all caught up
>never actually show up
>edge all the way during the ruse, climax when they become hostile when I tell them they were tricked
been doing it for weeks, nothing feels greater than fucking with women that would never give me the time or day

More people I can convert to robowaifuism

Nah they had a minor exodus last spring. Most went to voat and saw everyone calling everyone niggers got concerned and went back home to cry about it.

*we're

Fuck you leaf nigger?

bigots? as opposed to those who oppose free speech?

>incels
and gee, i wonder if those misandrist subs, where women whine about everything about men were similarly closed?

>men's group
It's not a group you fucking spergs it's a label.

Am i supposed to feel some sympathy when reddit groups get banned? It's reddit.

communist subs are a-ok, because communism never resulted in any deaths

the only sub i visit on plebbit is t_d, and only to catch up with what happened on pol overnight

All Sup Forums is from reddit anyway. Sup Forums is the designated reddit/LARP board and if you guys weren't so cancerous it would be best to just delete it. At least this shithole contains your faggotasses

just post loli and gore and the newfags will go away

HAHAHA I'm here from r/incel since it got banned.

@148592018
(((you)))

I sure hope you have that catfish man image. Fucking legendary shit.

Here is your new home.