Election anniversary general /EAG/: One year later

I feel tonight needs this thread. We worked hard for over a year and won bigly in the end. Post your election night memories, memes, salt and more. Relive the night Sup Forums helped change the world!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI
youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM
youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/TloqcQtzPwo
youtu.be/R5tmMhurh6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She won.

Today I learned that the election last year is now a trigger, and keeps libs from going to the polls.

Imaging waking up to this unaware as a liberal

Doesn't look like it

106.5 million voting aged US citizens didn't vote. The real winner was apathy.

I can only imagine. That's part of what made the salt so great

I need to see some liberal bitter tears. Please post some.

I remember being very discouraged, the day of the election (well, here it was the night, due to timezones and sheeit). I've witnessed Sup Forums starting to back up Trump just for the lulz in the summer of 2015, and each and every new move he made and the subsequent media reaction has been a very fascinating -and hilarious- experience.

Living outside of the US I had the privilege of seeing things from a somewhat external point of view, and coming to the realization of the sheer size of the corruption of the MSM has been one of the "it" moments in my young adult life. I've never been that much of a political guy, and I've never bothered to check sources other than the evening news, and these past two years with the relentless campaign against a man that, with all his defects considered, hasn't one tenth of the skeletons in the closet as his opponents (being journos, bloggers, politicians, etc)

Sup Forums kept telling that I was actually in the right in what were my beliefs about the whole shitshow, but I retained a good dose of skepticism: what if I'm falling prey of the same echo-chamber mentality we always made fun of SJW for? on the evening of the election night I went to sleep with a light heart, knowing that even if we'd lose I've made new friends along the way, and had a ton of fun.

And then the morning came, and I've witnessed nothing short of a miracle.

Godspeed anons, and MAGA

>MUH POPLAR VOAT
Not how it works faggot.

that week leading up to the election and the pussygate tape made me lose hope but somehow we pulled through

It's always weird that you have a turnout of like 50% and still call yourself home of democracy and all

Thanks for your story user and before I forget...

OBVIOUS THREAD THEME IS OBVIOUS:
youtu.be/HcEc8zeNYxI

my night started at the bar next to my work. Started strong with Capitan and coke while contemplating Hillary fucking up the next 4 years of my life. Needless to say I was the only Trump supporter in the bar. By 10pm I found myself with a renewed sense of hope and found where the Republican victory party for my city was. I went downtown and joined like minded people and had a great night the rest of the night. I didn't visit Sup Forums very much that night but I was with you anons in spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=b89d1oip7WM

Also this youtu.be/b89d1oip7WM

I'm glad they brought up Gamergate. IMO that's the catalyst for Trump becoming President. I've never been so glad of a girl being such a whore....thank you Zoe, we couldn't have done it with out you!

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP.

A year ago I was furiously adding to my wagers on Trump. The biggest mistake I made was that I didn't wait until the mainstream news tried to influence the outcome by claiming Hillary was destroying Trump in Florida. The wagers on Trump went super cheap, and I could have tripled my win. Oh well. I went to dinner with the news saying Hillary won, I wasn't worried, by the time I got home, it was over. My belly and pockets were totally full. Felt good man.

I forgot what the betting sites had for odds against Trump, any user remember?

It's so fucking infuriating to read that tripe. How can these people be so totally affected by emotion?

I had the same experience, in France. Great story user

DRUUUUUUUUUMMMPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFF

Fucking toothpaste

They're taught to be whiny children for their entire lives. And then they teach other poeple's children to live the same way.

There's a reason the Left makes sure to control as much of the education system as they can.

I know, right? How could people vote for someone based on hype instead of policies?

THIS COFFEE POT IS HOT...... NOT!

>5:16 PM EST / 2:16 PM PST
HILLDAWG IS GONNA LANDSLIDE GOYS

Haven't you read that she stole the election from Bernie way she did in the primaries? She's the definition of a politician, a backhanded lying sack of dog shit.

See:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

A orange cheeto man with a side kick who wanted to zap gay people wins while assisted by a autistic image board that is obsessed with anime defeats the CIA, FBI, DHS, DNC, RNC, EU, NATO, UN, MSM, Banks, and Israel.

What's funnier is that retards actually believed those polls.

The welfare vote isn't a win.

she won a participation trophy

>not posting this song

>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

What the hell guy?

Many still do today. I still debate people alot on "How could she have lost? She had a 98 percent chance to win!!!!"

I did see

Vote for whoever the fuck you want. Just don't have an embarrassing meltdown when the results don't go your way.

Yeah 15 minutes after your OP.

You had one job.

youre just salty that wilders lost your election and we won hours

If you win the popular vote you win. What part of democracy don't you understand?

Obvious troll is obvious

What part of the founders not wanting a shithole state like Commiefornia determining the presidency don't you understand?

Yeah you have a point. My original plan for this thread was to include that link but I'm currently phone fagging at work and got distracted and only had a minute to make the thread. Either way tis no excuse and if this hits bump limit next bread will include it in the OP

>She won.
Nope

The electoral college was invented by the founders to let electors make an educated decision, not to give rural and suburban retards a bigger share of the vote

On the night of election around 5

Orewa standoa!

youtu.be/TloqcQtzPwo

Saved for next time shills or trolls make a "SHE. FUCKING. WON." thread

Damn wish I woulda placed a bet. Woulda won way more then I did

Holy shit theres more

youtu.be/R5tmMhurh6c

Hello memelord, Reporting from Italy too.

Was insane, I was at a party here filled with lefties, placed few bets before so slowly during the night started to realize my night was going to be free and the faces in the crowd started to change, people start leaving etc. It was all unlike anything I have ever seen. Can't even imagine the meltdowns over there at parties like that.

Feels good man.

Saved.

Me and alot of the people at the Republican party couldn't help but laugh anytime they would show clips of the crowd at the Clinton HQ. All the crying and concerned faces.

everyone who wasnt a retarded idiot could have seen it coming. lets not forget styxx called the election after like 2 hour and went to sleep.

Really recognizable, was laughing all through the night at the whole situation. Walked around with a grin for days. Day after the election netherlands was playing football match and went there with girl I was dating, made a bet on the election with her and one who lost would pay all drinks. She was so confident saying Clinton expecting cheap night. I don't think will ever be as smug again as those days.

WRONG. Not a democracy. A representative republic
Lrn2systemsofgvrmnt

I remeber that night like it was yester day.

>I our history teacher had held a big lesson in our class about the history of america and how their electoral system works.

>He then stated some bullshit about how he never reveals who he votes for or supports. But in this case he didn't really see a reason.

>He then asked if anyone in the class liked Trump. I stand up. He looks kinda surpriced and asks why.

>I just say that Hillary is a lying corrupt piece of garbage and that we need Trump to stop the progressive world order.

>He honnestly looked shocked or surprised, and then told me that i shouldnt get my hopes up, because some site he always used for each election predicted Trump couldn't win.

>The next day i proudly wore a pepe shirt and had the smugest fucking grin on my face

Good times

Drumpfkins can't defend this.

I remember crying tears of joy, man I hope it happens again in 2020. tT will as long as Republicans can get off their ass in Congress.

Shhh, that's not true user, everyone told me "THE REST OF THE WORLD IS BEGGING, PLEADING, PRAYING that we do the right thing" and in my opinion, do the right thing we did....

I remember it well. I heard and believed the 97% crap, but I knew that if I did nothing I would have no honor. Got up early to go vote, went to work and worked all day without really thinking about it. On my drive home I turned on the radio and they were saying it still wasn't called either way. Got some popcorn and watched for the rest of the night. until she sent out her lackey to concede for her. Went to bed happier and more proud than I've ever been. first election that my guy had ever won.

>tfw had to hide grin in a black college while everyone else complained about trump
It was so weird and hilarious.

Wtf is this flag?

It's the flag of the Virgin Islands of USA