There are now 31 SEALED INDICTMENTS IN DC Courts

drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view

31 sealed indictments

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDC22OSdzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Democrats are fucked. Some Republicans like McCain are too. So are members of the MSM. They all colluded against Trump because they knew if he won, he would expose them as the traitors to America they are. They failed miserably. The day of the rope is almost here.

Fuk ya!

>sealed
What does that mean?

Hey goys. Please click on this innocent link and dox yourself, please

Ha I'm not a robot you are the one. If you knew what was happen to jew you wouldn't know. But yes it is jew from the human heart.

TWERK

Go to the google drive so everyone has your info....

It means it isn't made public, typically so they can arrest the individual without giving them a notice in advance

Tony podesta and Hillary are already in US Marshall custody

Red Pill: Bullshit that you know is bullshit is still bullshit.

He keeps asking what does it mean in multiple threads, sperg probably jerks off each time he gets a reply. That or his muslim bull lets him have a spoon full of soup for a reply.

Honestly I'd be surprised if anybody did go to jail at this point. Govt is corrupt beyond repair.

Hillary should be euthanased.

I fucking hope you are right fag. That would be awesome. However, Muller is sketchy as fuck. Became FBI director just a week before 9-11. Gave the orders to allow Bin Laden family to fly out of the country. . .This could be the final attempt to take out Trump et al. I hope not though....

how do they know who to arrest if they are sealed

Tony Podesta's lawyer has confirmed that he is not in custody. Thomas1774Paine has also confirmed he is not in custody. I'd love to be proven wrong

or maybe Sup Forums has more than one kraut, idiot. I didn't know what did that mean either

Donald drumpf
Donald drunpf
Danald drumbfp
Donold drunff
Dondold drunpd
Donfold durnd
Fondold drfunfu
Dondal drunf
Donald drdndf
Donal dddrunpff
Dondald dradsdnc
Donald drydhbfp

I lost count is that 31 yet

Forgot John Miller, John Barron, John Tutor, etc

>kraut knows how to use a proxy
nice try

Not correct. They are sealed to protect the anonymity of the accused. Their attorney is generally notified of the forthcoming indictment and their client is given a courtesy amount of time usually 24-48 hours to notify family, business associates, do damage control, and get their affairs in order.

Oh noes they know I'm interested in indictments!
> pours gasoline all over desk, computer, self
> lights it up

I'm down here in the White House bunker with Trump and Elvis. It's happening - the reaping is upon us.

Clinton Foundation going down

>drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view
Link checked and it's legit. Simply shows sealed indictments along with a few that are not at the top.

ScheiBe, I'm Italian.

It seems like the fate of the west will be decided once and for all. Either hill dog or trump will be going down

Both Podestas will be in custody by next week and Hilary has been told to stay in country. Obama is oddly slipping through ATM. Also McCain is fucked but he's almost dead so it doesn't matter. That's what my sources said at least.

Nuke countdown has begun. First strike will be against Oklahoma City, Kansas City and Miami.

Why? Becuz.

Hill dog is currently wearing an ankle bracelet. Pretty sure trump is safe and he's got the deep state on defense.

What about Graceland?

keep sniffing wood glue faggot.

Do that, and we bomb Mecca, the Vatican and Israel in retaliation.
Nobody fucks with The King.

Lets hope you are right, call me a debbie downer but i dont have much faith in muller

DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS
>DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS
DO NOT CLICK GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS

really nigger , really ? . what about shitcago ?

i dare you , i double dare you motherfucker *starts popcorn a popping*

>7 proxies

Bruh, even my proxies use proxies

Le ScoopMaster

Explain

It's probably nothing my fellow goyim.

They can see anyone who fucking accesses it if you're logged into your account.

Crazy, just a week ago there were only 12.

Is it a breach of national security to have this?

Are the indictments for Hillary, Pedosta and their sick, demonic cronies? Today is a good day. Long live the God Emperor.

The pieces are coming together

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZDC22OSdzA

So now we watch for swamp monsters to become conspicuously absent?

they can also go through your files

The vast majority of wood glue is pretty harmless. Like elmers glue harmless.

Your parents just told you it was poisonous because you wouldn't stop eating it, user.

Who's this?

Its common for indictments to remain private until after arrest and arraignment. Keep in mind, these are sealed criminal records, and while probably indictments, they may be more. Also, keep in mind this is the court in which Mueller would file, the DC US Attorney would file, and for many cases, Sessions DOJ would file there too. So these are probably not all Mueller indictments. In fact, its possible Sessions has been indicting people not covered by his recusal. His office does not leak like Mueller's. Someone referenced RICO. If these are RICO charges, they would be conspiracy based, which means multiple defendants could be charged in one indictment. The most I have seen in one indictment was 27 in one large drug case. See the Manafort indictment, he and his co-defendant were both charged in one indictment. But let's say Hillary was charged with treason/sedition for U1, along with others. If she were to be charged with child molestation charges, that would be a separate indictment usually, since its not the same transaction or occurance as U1 (normally-but who knows what this woman has done). As for date of release, its not possible to speculate. There can be lots of reasons for holding the seal in place, so we just can't know.

donny

pretty much. it pays to be rich

The lady!!

First wife?