Are these the 2 most craziest humans that have ever existed?

Are these the 2 most craziest humans that have ever existed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgZHsh5-J3A
youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They set a precedent and gave the kikes a great idea.

Degenerate betas.

How are they betas? They were brave as fuck, they went into that situation fully knowing they would die, and they ultimately did die. That's brave.

Not even in the top 100

>Brave
It's brave to shoot at someone who can shoot back
Killing the weak is a signal that you yourself are weak and afraid of challenge

They should've engaged the police and die in a firefight. Not chicken out after they had their beta fun

fuck off shill

How is it fair for 30 guys with body armor and tactical vests and armored vehicles to go up against 2 dudes with shotguns and pistols?

Dom var genier. Cia fake there death. dom lever fortfarande o jobbar åt cia och mördar.

hur vet du det? har du skizophreni

let me see... Pol Pot, Ide Amin, Ivan the Terrible etc.

Well how is it fair for those 2 dudes with shotguns and pistols to enter a school full of teenage shits who never imagined dying or being a life or death situation, not to mention unarmed

If anything they'll be burning in hell not because they killed teenage fucks but because they're weaklings

If you called those guys pussies to their faces, they would have put a cap in your ass.

Don't forget those idiots killed themselves out of fear.
That's pretty much spitting on everything you've accomplished.

Those teenagers bullied them.

they killed themselves because that was their plan. Bomb the school, shoot survivors, kill themselves. Planned from the start like any other suicide attack.

Shut the fuck up. Dylann was my second cousin, I won't let you talk shit about him you Bulgarian rapebaby fuck.

THEY ARE KIKES, YOU YOUNGLING FAGGOTS STOP IDOLOZING THEM, UGLY BIG NOSED KIKE.

kek no faggot. It's not brave to blow your brains out to escape judgement after killing a bunch of white kids.

>Those teenagers bullied them.
Maybe there was a reason why they did it? Have you considered that?

>that was the plan!
Yeah right. Firstly the bombs were shit and made by a tard, didn't go off and they knew it.
Second, Other than shooting their hated schoolmates in a beta chimpout they had zero idea what to do after that bc no bombs and ammo running out also I think there was some armed security guard there so plan is even more screwed beyond that

Nah they were just teenage slimeballs

Their shooting was "Natural Selection" plain and simple, wiping their own retarded selves from the genepool. Shame others had to fall with them but hey that's how nature works sometimes

I wonder if they soiled and pissed themselves before or after they shot themselves when they heard the POPO closing in

wait really?

see
Bahaha how does it feel being related to literal failure of an organism?
> I won't let you talk shit about him you Bulgarian rapebaby fuck.
Hah unlike him I can actually take an insult without having to shoot up a school
Hope you haven't inherited it you literal mongrel mutt of a subhuman

Hope not that would be really embarrassing for him

proof?

There are serial killers who have facefucked severed heads.

Not the craziest, but perhaps the gayest

This guy knows what's up

They even have a homosexual following.
Their faggot aura is that strong it's attracting mindless wannabee and fandrones

columbinemassacre.forumotion.com/forum

oh for instance pic related is one their gay lover fans basically all columbiners are like that

youtube.com/watch?v=tgZHsh5-J3A
youtube.com/watch?v=PFRArJmAedA

absolute shillery

It seems like teeth would be a major problem

>Dylann was my second cousin
LOLOLOL sucks to have your weak genes

your cousin was a faggot i kicked his ass 10000 times in highschool

>most craziest

bless this man