Vargs end of civilization

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PauEyRIBGy8

In this video - Varg argues that when we run out of oil, we will basically be stone age cavemen hunting with bows and that civilization will be destroyed.

Is this true or false? Comments?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMgOTQ7D_lk
rense.com/general63/refil.htm
nytimes.com/1995/09/26/science/geochemist-says-oil-fieldsmay-be-refilled-naturally.html?pagewanted=all
oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Are-Oil-Wells-Recharging-Themselves.html
viewzone.com/abioticoilx.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

False, gunpowder and cartridge rifles existed way before electricity.

i always wonder why theres so many people on here who are always so quickly to say not to give any views or money to lauren southern or other e-celebs but what about this total nigger varg? nobody should be giving this fucker any attention either.

Varg is a lazy welfare leech murdering arsonist guy that sucked 1 too many dicks in prison

Time to get a new male role model my dude

my boys. im just trying to hear arguments for or against this idea that I don't have

Nice. Might murder people in a nihilist spree in the future.

peak oil is a myth you bluepilled normies! hes right about people though; its pretty much mad max here with cops everywhere and people calling some gov agency on their neighbors jealous they have animals they cant afford

Varg is an AI

Sits on his ass all day playing rpg's, talking to his camera, sitting in his car, and drawing welfare... meanwhile, the french government kicks in his door, cucks the shit out of him while his wife handles the business. Excuse me while I don't follow his lead.

bump

We will not run out of oil in our lifetime. I don't expect a psycho licing in the wood to know this, but we are producing so much oil that OPEC had to cut production to keep prices up. That is why no new oil deposits have been discovered: the ones we already know are not profitable enough, no reason to look for new one and thus invest more money

Like how most things this autist says is wrong, this idea is also wrong. We already have plenty of renewable energy infrastructure set up to support at least the wealthy and a few communities.
At worst we'll get decentralized cities that eventually create their own empires and at best renewable energy will catch up to us and we'll escape with only a few famines

>peak oil is a myth you bluepilled normies!
How

see by the time there is no more oil on the planet the grandchildren of your grandchildren will be long dead. It's a meme

What argument?Guns don't run on oil.Civilization was not made on oil.An overpopulation problem might arise,but it will creatnily not erase civilization,and suddenly make us all into tribesmen like Varg wishes to happen.And the population will not fall to Antiquity levels.And as we speak,the Germans are already creating an alternative for oil.

yeah i just wanted some input

delet

So? The concept of peak oil still exists wether or not it will happen within your lifetime.

Also, birthrates have declined in developing countries and will eventually level

Wow. He's read Spengler.

He assumes we won't discover some miraculous new energy source that allows us to function after capitalism collapses. It'll probably be "discovered" (revealed) in the next 20 years and then everything will change beyond our wildest dreams.

Don't think that this is that bad. We have natural gas for about 150 years, that's a good alternative.

The question should be......... will you be prepared?

>myth
While there is plenty of oil in the world (both underground and under sea-beds) cheaply produced oil relies on reserves which can be easily accessed by drills, such as oil reserves located 500 meters underground on a Texas plain. Since oil production began in the late 1800s, oil reserves on the ground have dwindled, necessitating the need for deep-sea production, which is more expensive to extract. Hell, even Saudi Arabia, the world's foremost oil producer, is beginning to move oil production off-shore as onshore reserves dry up. Once oil becomes to expensive for the common person to afford, the economy will falter, and the prices of goods will rise as a result. Modern society will literately run out of gas to function because the cost of business will increase.

Nothing can replace the legacy of oil. Nothing. It powers our vehicles, it provides energy, it allows for large scale agriculture, and it enables us to produce plastics and pesticides. With oil becoming more expensive to produce and harder to reach, industrialized society must look towards other energy alternatives. But nothing will replace oil.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pMgOTQ7D_lk

>that's a good alternative.
It is better for the environment.

>the Germans are already creating an alternative for oil

Can't reinvent the laws of thermodynamics. EROEI will be immensely reduced, unless some previously unforeseen energy sourse (e.g. "zero point" energy) appears.

>teleports behind you
Jeg er allerede dod
>HAIL ODEN starts playing

Sounds like the good life desu

light from the sun is extrodinarily potential... especially if you get closer.
beaming energy to a local deposit to create your own hydro-carbon (or better) isn't quite impossible.(assuming that is the best medium)

>running out of oil

Wrong, see pic related

Except, oil fields are refilling in Texas.

rense.com/general63/refil.htm

nytimes.com/1995/09/26/science/geochemist-says-oil-fieldsmay-be-refilled-naturally.html?pagewanted=all

oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Are-Oil-Wells-Recharging-Themselves.html

viewzone.com/abioticoilx.html

>Jeg er allerede dod
D-Danish?

Name this guys claim to authority beyond being a huge edgelord and possibly studying the blade.
I'll wait..