SHE LOVED IT

Sup Forums BTFO

BLACKED

>BLACKED

It is in the Beyond Stranger Things episodes on Netflix. Doubt they’ll take them down but maybe....

How long until we find out these kids were Weinstein'd?

She was soaking

DAS RITE WHITEBOIS WE DEEP IN WHITE PUSSY

>"Good goy, I mean, girl, thank you for following what we said, your acting career is safe for now"

>Watched interview
>Not buying it
>Jewish overlords lurk Sup Forums
>Make her make a statement to contradict
>Just like he said he made her do the kiss
>Money is something else, ain't it?
Fuck (((them))). Fuck (((them))) all.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Kissing him is probably nothing compared to the Jews she probably had to interact with to get in Hollywood.

That's bullshit, she's just saying that to avoid backlash. She said She was nervous as fuck when they did the after stranger things interviews.

Brainwashing completed, good goy

>Ginger
Irish People are into beastiality

Sad that you had that pic at the ready. Took you, what, about 6 hours or so? Then made this thread just to "prove a point", eh?

White girls are so pathetic

Niggers are like 40% lips. That kiss had to be awful and slobbery.

what a cheap whore

In 30 years, when she's 40 and nobody wants her on a role because of her age, she'll complain about how she got molested by the Duffer brothers for the role.

Of course she won't come out now. She wants a career and her stranger things role is key to climb up the acting stair, a stair full of ugly circumcised dicks.

that's the worst kiss I've ever seen. Their lips don't even touch

>"claims"
lmao. the actress literally said she didn't want to do it in the interview. This is ridiculous.

SHITTED.com

the jew persuades you giving you money,if you accept it you are no better than the jew.

This. It caused nore of an uproar with blacks because she did not throw herself at the black cock. Admitted to being grossed out. Exposed the jewish director for forcing race mixing on screen.

If she did not recant and fuck a jewish producer and 6 niggers on film she would not be acting ever again.

naw cause i know what systematic repression feels like.
nice b8m8

>"you don't want to have the reputation of being difficult to work with, do you sweetheart?"

daily reminder to our melanin rich friends who visit our wonderful, tolerant board

AH Fuck you. I went through the entire two seasons without once thinking, "I wonder if these kids were diddled for the parts". Now I won't unsee that shit.

Damn, looks like the Jews were mildly concerned about this, to force the girl to publicly refute her earlier statement.

Shame we lost another one to the machine, though.

Did what she was told like a good girl

Of course the kids were molested to get their roles on the show. That is how it works in hollywood. Parents do not care. Anything to get monet and fame.

>claims

it's in the bonus material that she was uncomfortable. (((They))) are just forcing her to save face now.

>redhead
>fucking around with browns and blacks

Why is this so common? The majority of redheads I've known have all fucked black guys, got their asses beat by Bongqueefa, got hooked on drugs, and ultimately became the haggard used up whore depicted on tv and in movies.

am I literally the only one that noticed how their fucking lips don't even touch? Why are people not talking about this? they kissed each others cheeks like how arabs do. My grandma puts more sugar into a kiss than that.

Does this cherrypicked image get you laid, user?

Mass replying like this should be bannable

>seething
no but my light skin did faggot

little girls can get pressured to do anything. shes probably getting raped by her jewish director at this moment right now. she will tell the real story when shes older

SHITTED

No, seriously guys, you need to get into the guest room and fuck IMMEDIATELY. Don't worry about the sheets, heh, I'll take care of 'em. No, seriously, before the vodka works its way out of your underaged livers, you need to march straight into that room and raw dog it like you just emerged victorious from the upside down after kicking the Demi-Gorgon's ass. WHA-Whaaat? Why are you two denying it?! I haven't felt this much sexual tension since my cousin Myrna's bat mitzvah. Honey. Honey. Honey, look at the size of my nose. Unless you have old gefilte in your pockets, I can smell EXACTLY what's goin' on down there. And you, Johnny Foreskin, your schmeckel is harder than Moses' staff at Kadesh. Seriously, I can see the veins through your acid warshed jeans. Look, just go in there and let it happen naturally. And while it's happening, I want you to be vocal about how hot it is that you're fucking behind your boyfriend's back and how Jonathan here is a real man. Be guttural, be LOUD. Look, this stuff is gonna be light years ahead of its time. Just make sure you do it in full view of the large cardboard box. No, the one with all the wires and the hole cut in the front on top of the VCR. And fer chrissakes kid, DO NOT under any circumstances cum inside her! Ya hear me?! You gotta blast your spunk all over Skeletor's rib cage and play it like a warshboard with your schlong. Or don't do ANYTHING and sleep in separate beds! What do I know? I mean, we just met! Ha Ha! Whelp, g'night!

millie (11) actually requested the kiss scene with /ourboy/ mike. she said the fans would be pissed otherwise.

Spoken like a true virgin.

The state of white people, everyone

Of course the nigger wants to kiss white women.

keep projecting

I don't want to agree with you treehugger fag, but....
>"did"
KEK

56% White 44% Stranger Things

Who TAKES THE FUCKING TIME TO CONSTANTLY PHOTOSHOP SOMEONES FACES INTO THE BLACKED HEAD HELD IMAGE.

like imagine someone taking the time to do it asap every time... really makes me think

Imagine your first kiss is with a dirty nigger who you want nothing to do with

Thank god I’m not american, go jerk off to the ball family, amerimutt

>keep projecting
>But my stats will get me pussy
JEJ
No u

>Jew
>Mixed
>Severe genetic disorder.

If you didn't see this coming you haven't been paying attention.

>mass reply

:3

I am unironically triggered by this.

'I always felt comfortable'
>I am very young and need my career at least until I am old enough to emancipate away from my fucking intolerably awful stage parents who are currently whoring me out

it's not my stats, it's my cool hair and young physique, my melanin enriched friendo

>cool hair and young physique
Fat fuck detected

>open fly on her pants
what did she mean by this?
>what did her handlers mean by this?

I don't imagine it takes very long if you've already got the layers set up and saved.

I went on a sperm donor website and it wuz all black people!!! we wuz takin over n sheeeeeeeeeit.

That picture screams insecurity, even if it is truthful.

we shouldn't be fighting. After all I only fuck black chicks. I'm not even white. Sometimes I forget.

This guy was the biggest creep of all. An adult man was made out in the show to be cool for encouraging teenagers to have sex in his bedroom. Actual predator behaviour.

He's not jewish.
He's Italian.

As far as I'm concerned, I hope she gets Weinstein'd, BLACKED, etc.

Why? She's a lying whore that would rather get paid that keep her word.

/Thread

I wonder if he filmed the whole thing

Yeah I see what u mean, like if you weren't white you would probably feel insecure. Original creator of it should have cut back on some of the banter and just leave more data, so reality is less offensive to non whites.

You mean a kid who got BLACKED then when she spoke out got KIKED and made to keep quiet?

>Why is this so common?
because youre american

Over it

The kid has a genetic bone disorder that fucked up the development of his skull, jaw, shoulders, collarbone and teeth.

This

All women are trash but nothing compares to white women

haha, that pic always cracks me up.

Yes, the 15 year old that chose to lie and have a career with those rats made her own bed.

Yeah, cause shes going to flush her career before its even started by admitting shes literally hitler. Sage

Stop watching shows like this. Artistic virtue is gone after the first season, when writers and producers *KNOW* they can inject socio-political propaganda into the shows, and get it out to a wide audience.

holy fuck you can actually see the nose decay from all the morphine he's snorted

then have another on the house.

But even if you thing she deserves it wouldn't you still hate the niggers and kikes involved?

who cares, she's an actress. its not as if we don't know how she'll turn out

is this fucking real?

No idea, got it from Sup Forums about 5 minutes ago.

>White Women no longer most desirable

What happened?

the mercenary aspect is that raping them as children causes them to shatter their minds. Dissociative fugue states mean that from then on they can literally change persona and become "better actors", tolerating any amount of abuse due to the trauma based mind control.

WTF is wrong with white people?