Is soyboy the new cuck?

Is soyboy the new cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whiteguelph/status/887830104528781312
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What does soy-boy mean?
Do they prefer soya milk to real whole milk?

here's an alternative too milk for all dem soy-boys

Estrogenated males.

Is it vegan?

a soyboy literally destroyed the alt right

>Is soyboy the new cuck?

No. Not all cucks are soy bugmen, but all soy bugmen are cucks.

Its really crazy to see all the memes you shitposted about with online friends 10 years ago be put upon the national stage

kekkk

This, meat is needed to produce test, no meat (soy) means low test.

>this hobbit again

>media reporting on our derogatory terms
Why? Are we becoming this mainstream that they feel the need to write about it?

Soy products of all kinds, when consumed too readily, tip the natural hormone balance as they contain phyto-estrogenic compounds.
This applies to soy-milk, meat replacement soy for vegetarians, and the disgustingly blatant soya-based meal replacement "drink" Soylent which has become popular within le educated college liberal groups.

The "Gamer who highhandedly debunked every Alt-Right belief" meme

>Rachel Hosie

of course...

Hilarious. They're already getting butt hurt about it.

he did though

soyboys are a nationwide epidemic

2015- we coined numale
2016- we coined soyboy
2017- we coined bugman

that they are regarding this as new demonstrates how much time they spend reading ideas that oppose their wirld view. we are awash in their liberal filth every single day. they are so ideologically insulated in their comfy echo chambers they dont even know what the insults we use for them are.

literally who?

Has this guy ever 'destroyed' anybody?

>the soyboy is immunized to all insults but call him a soyboy...
Fucking Christ I love this timeline

soyboy/bugman/kuck/sjw/numale/whiteknight/wheatman/betaleftist are all the same thing

they have kind of a bizarre obsession with Sup Forums and """"alt right""""
my theory is that these masochistic soy boys get off on it. they want to be humiliated and enjoy it

It comes from the idea that phytoestrogens have a feminizing effect on human men.
So the implication is that a man who consumes a lot of soy will become effeminate.

From my understanding, the science isn't quite right, but is close enough.
Soy can feminize you if you eat a lot, and combine it with other things, like drinking lots of beer, and exposing yourself to certain types of plastic.
But the effect isn't very large on it's own.

He argued with e-celebs, not the alt-right.

It's because Soy is basically estrogen and lowers testosterone. I don't know how they can spin that into a good thing.

Drink your estrogen, Soyim.

>a soyboy literally bit the ankle of the alt right

no it doesn't, it means men full of estrogen

Leftists are total cringe and their inability to meme is embarrassing. Soyboy isn’t about milk, it’s about soy, estrogen, and cultureless liberal weaklings. Clueless losers.

They wouldn't ACTUALLY be this blatant about it would they?

I actually use bugman in real life, I usually use it to refer to bureaucrats and people fixated on materialism though.

I've read "soy boy" here a few times, but I would never consider it a popular term.
This is what journalism today is about, sitting at home, reading Sup Forums or some other right-wing sites and write about something you barely understand.
Keep reading journalists, next year you'll be suddenly pointing out (((coincidences))) yourself.

is it the same person posting this everyday? it's always the same picture and I've only seen him win 1 debate which was the first time he debated sargon, who is a lefty

Not to mention soy literally contains estrogen mimickers. So it's a double hit.

> Soyim

YES!

>Needing to ask
Get out "journalists". You're retarded and most likely VERY Low T.

>Ryan Dawson
I saw one Desticuck debate, and it was just him admitting to being wrong over and over for two hours.

Milk is for babies.

Nu-male is from at least the time of Gamergate.
there was an image with a bunch of video game journalists, a definition of numale, and like three pictures of Sam Hyde mixed in for shits and giggles.

It also proves we really do run the memes.

max fucking PAR

jontron, sargon, molyneux (he was too scared and refused to debate him)

Faggot will always be the best

He didn't though. Spic

Really dumb insult, it doesn't have a kick to it at all. Cuck is actually insulting, soyboy is just something goofy to say.

Soy milk is for fucking betas, what a fag!

soyboy or soygoy?

It's because we have a style. Our own language. A emergent board culture that could never be duplicated in any of their trigger free safe spaces.

Millennials are children afraid to go outside.

Yah maybe if you are lactose intolerant like some kind of savage.

there is no way you haven't experienced these soyboys yourself, they exist everywhere.

sitting in their shart stained female panties jerking off to the idea of diversity, they are legitimately everywhere

Underrated

There's no science to it. You'd have to consume many kilograms of the stuff to have any notable affect. Same with the plastic particles. It's negligible. Broscience at it's worst.

The real answer is a sedentary lifestyle makes you podgy. That's all there really is to it.

I don't understand why you'd get your information on one website from another website when you can just go to the website in question and do your own research. That's not the thinking behind soyboy at all and this intentional misunderstanding is a huge part of the left's rejection of its own sense of humor- not only are the jokes bad, but they're so wrong as not even be about the thing but their incorrect idea of the thing.

>they're so soy'd up they don't even know that soy is in everything they eat
This is why they can't handle being called one.

>Soyim

Kekked and shekkled.

JUST

POUR

ESTROGEN

INTO

MY

WATERHOLE

SEMPAI

~

That's what I said.
I think the soy might be slowing the connections in your brain.

I learned the term "hypogonadic" recently, it means you have small balls that don't produce enough test, can we start using it to describe numales?

nah its pretty funny

Both soy and milk are retarded. You think drinking from an animal's tits that have been pumped with hormones is good for you? Almond milk or gtfo.

Thread full of soyboys:

twitter.com/whiteguelph/status/887830104528781312

>ah yes i love my hypergonads

>Soyim

>2017- we coined bugman
>we
Sup Forums did not create this meme and there is no "we" faggot

>drink more nutmilk soyim

Literally no scientific evidence for this.
You dont seem to know that even males have estrogen in their bodies.

>Almond milk
ALMONDS DON'T HAVE TITS

Don't you have some fat Serb to guard Jayo?

I would love to see this faggot walk down any street in North Philly around 12:30am

they are quick to write their bullshit that meme is like a week old
'journalism' is a joke

It's kosher.

he destroyed jontron and with him all the moronic beliefs of this joke of a movement that you call alt right, he did it in front of thousands of people on twitch and more people heared ofit when the debate was posted on youtube

You lost, gringo puto

Yep! They market it as meal replacement, as in - DRINK THIS THICK FLUID, NEVER HAVE TO EAT SOLID FOOD AGAIN!
Been going for several years now too, the fucks, though I think they're running out of time given the recent toxic black mold infestation in their product, and people realising that besides all the soy, this sort of "replacement meal" will blast out your shitter harder than if you went into puberty in Sweden

I don't buy it.
With the millennial generation, there's been a fundamental change in the way men behave.
I'm not saying it's all due to soy, or even diet in general, but sitting doesn't make men behave like women.

>lost to Sargon
>lost to Naked Ape
>lost to Bams

Whew

>jontron
>e-celebs with no actual political knowledge

>drink nut juice

>Rachel Hosie
perhaps she posted the article here herself

Soy is a red herring. If anything, phytoestrogens somewhat help regulate endogenous hormone levels, or at worst, not affect them at all. Besides, the scale of the effect is far too great to be from diet alone.

Just ask yourself - what chemical is ubiquitous now but essentially absent 50 years ago? What actually constitutes 90+% of the products we use on a daily basis?

Well yeah, I mean take chopping wood for example- the compound movement literally turns your balls into testosterone machines. It's just one of millions of activities men have stopped doing.

Mfw drank soy milk my entire life. Literally no soyboi characteristics

>sargon
Sargon kicked Destiny's shit in on immigration.

some people think testosterone declines when the bod is working to store fat and increases when it is attempting to burn it.

So something indirect could be going on with sedentary lifestyles.

>Soyim

How dumb are these people that they don't realise it isn't an issue of visual masculinity as if drinking something else makes you manlier, but of content?

Every fucking doctor I know, including my sister studying fucking natural medicines, are all saying that soy is a huge meme.
My father's god damn 29 year old doctor said to stay away from it because of its effect on males.

The far right, alt right idiots always use this insult. It just shows they have no actual knowledge of soy or how it is actually healthy and their belief it makes men feminine is bullshit and unfounded and proven wrong by scientists. Look it up.

Soy is good once in awhile and you cannot overdose on it or something stupid like that. Many restaurants fry your food in soy oil as well like Taco Bell. Soy protein can be beneficial in weight loss as well. It benefits the heart too.

Thia faggot would get raped if i saw him walking in downtown philly at 12am

WE

So in your opinion there'd also be no scientific evidence for raised testosterone levels from addition via injection or food consumption having an effect on the body, at the higher levels including, but not exclusively, symptoms such as testicular shrinkage, higher rates of sterility, mood instability, on top enhancement of phsyical capabilities and muscle growth rate?

Right?

Its just natural and already there. What could be the danger of raising your hormone levels out of their predetermined good ranges!

I know a cuck like that. He works out and you'd think he'd be some what of a centrist or right wing but he's a total cuck soyboy. Commie who teaches to poor black kids, hates guns, dated girls with kids, etc. Found out from multiple sources that he has a small thin dick and has asked girls to humiliate him for his small dick.

what chemical?

Douche bags like Baked Alaska walk around saying this shit on livestreams. That guy is a total faggot attention whore and fake white nationalist.

I like the term "house cats." It's what we called kids whose mothers wouldn't let them come out to play. This was before vidya and the internet back in the 70's and 80's, so these were kids who were bored shitless, scared of everything and had no social skills at all.

RIP SWEDEN

You've posted this faggot so much that by now I'm convinced you are him using a proxxy to post your ugly bug face all over the internet

domesticated

>soyim