Whites to be a minority in Canada by 2036

Leafistan to surpass Burgerland in mongrelization: whites to be a minority in Canada by 2036. 7 in 10 metro residents in Ottawa to be non white in the next 2 decades. Whites to be a visible minority in Toronto by 2031. Lumbercucks eternally BTFO; how will leafs ever recover? Syrup niggers, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/douglas todd almost metro residents will white/13408312/story.html
diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/white-people-to-become-minority-in-canada-in-2036/
richmond-news.com/news/chinese-reach-majority-in-richmond-1.23081026
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ottawacitizen.com/opinion/columnists/douglas todd almost metro residents will white/13408312/story.html

>Leafistan to surpass Burgerland in mongrelization

No, not really. But try again.

diversitymachtfrei.wordpress.com/2017/10/26/white-people-to-become-minority-in-canada-in-2036/

when is the next pride parade guyz?

nooo oh wait is Canada.. let it burn

i'm so proud to be inclusive and diverse

won't happen, Canadians don't like Trudeau as much as u think. The Chinese infestation is the prob

Le 48% face
richmond-news.com/news/chinese-reach-majority-in-richmond-1.23081026

why are all faggots white

the country is a commodity to be sold.
the people who profit view everyone as niggers so it doesnt matter to them.

trudeau virtue signals and its sickening, but we had mass immigration of nonwhites with conservative party too.

ngl that's later than expected

nazis watch out

Soon we will be able to orc post too

>the leaf has been 56% posting so long he now has a violent knee jerk reaction to a confrontation with reality

>2036

lel, shit is hitting the fan way before then

because whites drink fluoride water while niggers drink colt45 by the barrel, which had all the fluoride cooked out

I'm amazed he's hugging a female

Seriously although, how will leafs ever recover now that literally the one insult they had backfires on them?

I can't believe whites are just giving away their homelands that they built to people who had no skin in the game in building these great countries.

I've got a female friend in Canada, about 30, and I keep telling her she needs to have white babies (plans on having none) I'm like: "How in the fuck, knowing that you are being replaced within your lifetime by minorities, don't you want kids?" She litterally doesn't care. This is why women never should have been allowed to vote and we used to burn scarlate letters into whores.

It is getting to the point where this shit will become irreversible.

Whites need to carve out a homeland and/or stop all mass immigration into Canada and the US.

I think alot of whites don't know how bad things will be until things have become irreversible though.

There is still time to correct the corse (in our case)