Every days great at your June's!

Every days great at your June's!

when does it end lads?

i aint ordering my steak rare.

I feel real ill and weak all of a sudden

I mean it's kind of good if it gets HIV+ people to go there instead of normal restaurants.

i was thinking about the same, then i saw this thread, i mean i honestly dont think i can take this much longer

Quickly followed by news that the first HIV + restaurant goes out of business

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder

Oh what the fuck. How is this ok? How is any of this ok? Fuck!

nuke it

I want somebody to fucking explain to me how not wanting hiv is a stigma
Id rather not have my immune system gutted from the inside out and end up a gaunt shell of my formerly functioning body
is the fact that I don't dip my fucking sandwich in sewage a fucking stigma motherfuckers

FUCK

Can't wait for them to get sued for giving someone hiv

When they forcibly enter your home and chop off your dick because you don't have a license for it and only Schlomo Shekelgrubber hands out those but none to white males

nathan fielder plz go

>it's in Canada
Pottery.

Whats with people using every fucking disease, disorder and medical condition as a basis for their personality and identities?

This is in Toronto, saw it on local news.
Presented like a touching backstory.
Enjoy getting marked/Aids

In fire. Then we ll rise again.

you're not alone, leafbro. we're in this together.

This is good. Only the pozzed of the pozzed will eat there.

Or the most liberal of the lib.

Straight out of Ancap

holy hot damn this is cray cray

This is actually a good thing if it keeps niggers out of every where else

>Fidel Gastros

Nice commie pun.

looks gay

Is there a rock bottom to the degeneracy? It doesn’t even phase me anymore. How deep can these disgusting people dig?

When they die.
>not anytime soon

d-do they put it in the steak???

Well I know where not to eat, so I guess this is a good thing.

>people still wanting an afterlife
I hope it literally ends.

preparing to reee

This

>goes out of business because the staff died of HIV
ftfy

never

Ching Chong Ching Chong large penis in butthole

>celebrating being an AIDS ridden faggot

This is some next level shit right here.

>the AIDS goes really well with a side of AIDS

>Fidel Gastros
Jesus Christ what

I honestly wouldn't eat there just because I know that the chef is a fag now from the picture.

But being HIV+ is just retarded.

Consider this:

When I was a mechanic who also had to work front office, I used to wash my hands so much that the skin would split open.

Faggots do WAY more disgusting things, and either they don't wash their hands so you have faggoty sickness all over your food, or they DO wash their hands, and if they wash their hands enough to combat the faggotry, then they might godamn bleed aids into the food.

Even gays probably don't want to go to this place.

grow a spine please

Only a misdemeanor in California.

Itshhh perfectly legal sillly

I feel persona 4 shit take brewing...

Sodomites are truly abominations. The Bible was right again

Sooo brave

They're childless atheists who hate their race and possess no hobbies. It's all they have.

>Quickly followed by news that the first HIV + rebrands itself as a gay bar and finds great success
ftfy

persona 4 was comfy af

You guys are a bunch of retards for believing a random image without a sour-

>it's real

The fuck does an HIV+ restaurant even do? Does the food have STD in them?

I wanted to reserve some seats for a few people I hate, but whenever I call, they tell me the restaurant's closed.

What the fuck's a HIV+ Restaurant even? Do they serve you AIDS?

guys

guys please

guys please tell me why they're trying to NORMALIZE HIV??

please?

GUYS!??!?!

>Every days great at your June's!
Fuck, now I wanna replay Persona 4...

I can just see the sign hanging above the restaurant on opening day

'Our clumsy chefs have aids!'

Read:

>cook ever so slightly cuts his hand while chopping tomatoes and onions for your salad
>you happen to have an open sore in your mouth
>magic johnson'd

Yeah this restaurant will die faster then the employees.

DAY OF THE ROPE

im positive that this is degeneracy

I'm sure everyone will be positive after eating at this place.

>send food back for being uncooked trash
>chef gets insulted
>cuts his thumb and puts hiv+ sauce on your food.
at the very least only libs will go here, so I guess its all good

it's because of this stupid fucking idea that current drugs are able to give you a normal life span, so AIDS it totally not a big deal anymore. Despite the fat that you have to spend the rest of your life taking horrible drugs with terrible side effects and you still have a fucked up immune system

We need to rise up. The depravity knows no bounds.

First homosexuality
Then transgender
Now literal deadly *avoidable* diseases
Tomorrow fucking your own children
Tomorrow

I need to leave this degenerate hell hole.

Cant they just play video games or something?

Wow so progressive I wish my country could throw the shackles of Christianity off and I in a truly diverse and progressive country.

Meanwhile, in the non-commie sections of America...

Cannot wait until a couple of months when it turns out one of the chefs was purposely putting his infected blood in the food

Your wish is granted!

This.

>2 weeks into business
>3 people have attended the restaurant so far
>2 of them are the parents of one of the cooks
>The other had no idea what this business was all about
>Business closes
>FUCKING BIGOTS REEEEE

You just know it's going to happen.

Why is having AIDS something to be celebrated?

Like, it's an incurable disease that is more than likely going to result in your death?

How long until you are considered a bigot for not wanting to sleep with someone who has HIV/AIDS?

I'm so happy that a half poo is office.
So progressive
So diverse

More fuel for the big pharma machine. Until it mutates into super AIDS and kills them all which is bound to happen when you have tens of thousands of incubators that don't die.

is it ever going to end?

will this be some kind of daring game
like eating a poisonous japanese fish and wondering if you will die or not

soon

>Even gays probably don't want to go to this place.

That would make them homophobic.

>it's an incurable disease
>incurable
That's what (((they))) say. Gotta make dem shekels selling abacavir, emtriva etc.

>I used to wash my hands so much that the skin would split open
had the same issue until I started using neutral soap

Not telling your partner you have HIV is decriminalized in Cali.

But why? The logistics of a staff with HIV, they're gonna burn up all their sick days in the first month.

>Smiling Alan Shatter.JPG

We're all so fucked.

Yes, and you're a fucking bigot if you don't like it, bend over and take your aids fucking white people

The June's website is literally spreading lies about HIV transmission. No HIV in sweat, saliva, or urine. Too bad that is a lie. HIV can't live outside of those environments for more than 6 seconds.

Drop a glob of sweat into 98 degree food, transmission. MUCH SUCCESS!!!

>super AIDS
and then you die in 3 years, right ?

This.

oh fuck that. i used to stay at this homeless shelter and i found out one of the volunteers there was hiv + they had like a christmas dinner for us on christmas day all the volunteers and workers at the shelter made food for us. most hte volunteers went to the local university and volunteered there for like credits or it was related to their degree. the workers were the fucked up ones aka te hiv gay.

when going through the meal line i asked who cooked each dish they said 'oh he cooked this do you want some' i just declare very loudly 'NO' and they all giggle and know exactly why i'm apprehensive towards his dishes.

fuck gays, fuck hiv, i left the shelter shortly after in fear that fucker would poke with a needle in my sleep or something i don't trust them.

It's a virus. You can't really get rid of a virus you can only suppress it. Which is why it's not the HIV that kills you but usually something retarded like the common cold.

Anyone who goes to eat here is retarded. The dude is probably a Pozzer

Also HIV status doesn't have to be disclosed when donating blood in California, or something to do with blood donation and HIV.

It's messed up, claim you're Jewish and ask for plasma transfusion instead, all Americans are circumcised anyway so they can get away with it.

jokes on you I already have AIDS

RACE YOU TO THE MOSQUE LADS

Right? When Sharia doesn't look so bad.

nice
>mfw this happens and they can't cover it up because we're too powerful
Be ready.

I'm not bringing Nanako there!

It's a pop-up place next to a hiv-hopital. Won't be open for more than a few weeks.

>looking things up is hard..
> hurr..

Avoid the Bloody Mary's, they're to die for. The yum yum sauce is also killer.

Some Europeans have a mutated receptor site that blocks HIV from binding to a T-Cell. There is also a new course of treatment the pharma industry here is using which has already gotten rid of the virus in trials.

There's also that Berlin guy or German guy? I forget but he's still testing negative (whilst not taking RTI'S and anti retroviral drugs) years after treatment.

Buuut... When they be dead then?