What's your excuse for not owning a gun?

What's your excuse for not owning a gun?

Other urls found in this thread:

fwtguns.com/firearms?dir=asc&limit=36&order=price&p=13
tass.ru/info/4311840
ria.ru/spravka/20170604/1495782524.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't live in a third-world country.

What do u mean with excuse?
I own a Beretta 92 and a Schmeisser M4.

>I don't I live in a third-world country.
fix'd

You sure about that m8?

i'm not a pussy
unlike Rand Paul i can handle a self defense situation without getting beat to death. i can effectively neutralize and dominate multiple threats at any time

Lol look at this chinese piece of shit

>What's your excuse for not owning a gun?
I don't know which one to get, what's a good all purpose rifle for around 500?
Need relatively cheap ammunition as well

Post m4

>a fucking leaf

get a famas

what website is this? i want to buy that asap

To cause death.

I do live in a third world country. I would have to go through months of bureaucracy with permits to pay the equivalent of U$3000 for a Ruger 10/22. Also only pistol caliber allowed .380.

I still don't have my license, might get it in January though.
What would someone in the US need to legally export a firearm to a private buyer?

Fear.. Almost always boils down to fear. People instinctly don’t want others to own something they fear and don’t understand. Most people who are anti-gun have never shot a gun.

Bought my first firearm this year.
Next up will be a rifle.

>What's your excuse for not owning a gun?
I'm in massive debt

MOIST
NUGGET

fwtguns.com/firearms?dir=asc&limit=36&order=price&p=13

I want a Mosin Nagant but at the moment it's too expensive and the price just goes up over time. I'll be 30 by the time I can afford it

>dominate multiple threats
>threats
You misspelled dicks.

Any modern bolt on the wall that comes with a scope. Look for a .308 and you're set.

I own several.

Post the Schmeisser, we cant get them in the US.

Get a Masterpiece Arms DMG30

Even 150 dollars is more than i can afford to spend on something i won't eat or actually use

Smith and Wesson M&P Sport AR15, or Rugger AR556. KY Gunco.

Buy one now faggot... Sheeeeeeeet

>can't afford 150 dollarydoos
Holy fuck, how?

The prices went up so suddenly it's shocking. I bought mine 3 years ago with all numbers matching plus bayonet and other fixings for 150. Why is the bare minimum for them 250 now?

They're shit rifles, they genuinely are. I went shooting with it for the first time in about a year 2 weeks ago and after 30 rounds the bolt started freezing up one me. The other mosins we had did the same after maybe 15 rounds. This is without even loading the internal magazine, just handloading every shot. The gun is such a meme but lovable at the same time.

You got an AK47?
I watch this ex french soldier guy on youtube that made a video about ak's in France and said that you could get one with proper papers and background check. Is it true?

The only reason I don't own A gun is I have more than ten. That is the only acceptable reason to not own A gun.

how many shells will that $150 shotgun hold?

bcuz the kikes know you tards will buy that shit bcuz of memes
buy real guns you shit for brain faggots

I asked my wife's boyfriend for permission and he told my mixed raced son to tell me the answer is no because they don't want me to kms as I am such a good provider, nice guy

Even the maverick 88 is a solid purchase. Combo that has security barrel and 21 inch barrel is often under 200. It has the same parts as a Mossberg 500 just assembled in Mexico by taco folders. Thing is rigged as fuck as well

That's sad user

Looks like 6.

Scgmeisser M4 or gtfo

I had my fill of guns in the army. I live around all old white people now, I don't need a weapon. But hey, if you want one knock yourself out! Just learn how to use it and teach your kids/family to be safe. There are some great gun safety courses out there.

will it be good for pheasant shooting or just close/medium range self defence?

>when a bunch of nigs are more armed than you
lel

M4 here as well. Love that bitch

Yee, they make 12 in any loading imaginable, though for hunting you'll need to leave the plug in.

I’d probably kill someone with it

>not getting into debt with guns
>knowing the debt collector would never try and collect
baka

I'm happy with the size of my schwanz.

It's illegal. You can only have a hunting rifle stored in closed safe. You cannot use it for self-defense so it's basically useless anyway.

Unemployed, can't find a job as of 3 months.

16+ inch barrel Milspec AR15 from a reputable company, cleaning kit and 500 rounds of either M855 or M193 5.56mm for about $1000 then start training

>I don't live in a sovereign nation.

Fixed canadacuck

Not affordable. $1000 for anything decent.

>muh small dick argument
lel

Get fucked leaf

I live in a country where you'd need to be a hunter or be in a shooting club for more than a year before you can do a test deciding whether or not the government may think it is wise for me to have such a gun in my house, separated 10 meters away from the ammunition.

I miss the days when we'd just straight-up sell guns to the enemy in wartime.

wtf i thought u have kalishnokovs

Go suck dick at a reststop for the money, user.
You obviously deserve it.

does leaving the plug in meaning like a slug shot?
Obviously that's not for pheasant shooting but I was just wondering what this term means. I've been pheasant shooting a few times, I'm going to get a license soon.

checked and keked

Gun nuts are no dicked sexually frustrated bitches. Sad!

Nice outlier Mr Micro Dick.

Only in army. Civilians aren't allowed to be armed in general.

No, there's a magazine plug, a plastic stick in the magazine tube. It limits the amount of shells you can have in the magazine, legal hunting limit for US, and I can only assume UK is 3. Popping it in/out is quicker than brushing your teeth.

Its for the best. You idiots are constantly drunk and unruly.

I do own a gun,.308 bolt action. Decently accurate out to 400 yards and will down anything in America besides maybe grizzlys

I'd love to get a gun. but for that i would
>ask a shooting range about membership
>get a background check
>Pay 100's of euros for the paperwork
>Be member of shooting range for at least 1 year
>go to police station
>inquire for a gun permit, triple copied, formal type.
>Go to acknoweldged gunstore
>Buy gun (INCLUDING MURDER TAX YOU FILTHY GUNNUT!)
>buy not 1, but 2 saves
>1 for guns, have to be unloaded
>2 for ammo, including magazines and what have you
>Have both of these saves locked at most times, because
>The police will do random checks in your home to see if you're still responsible enough to own a gun.

I say no thanks.

But i might get myself a flintlock pistol. They're easily acquired without permit. It could be a starting point.

For someone making barely above minimum wage, $150 is a lot of money.

Besides, no wood unless it's a kar98k or a nugget

>I don't have any culture
We know.

Someone should remove Belgium as a good example.

interesting, it seems silly they make it so easy to remove if it's to keep up with regulation. we have 4 shots when i go hunting. I don't know if thats legal or not to be honest.

>For someone making barely above minimum wage

Children shouldn't be allowed to own guns anyways...

this

Perhaps. At least we don't suffer from regular mass shootings.

Not all of us had help, faggot. Don't tell me your mommy and daddy didn't helpy you. Most of us here make 10-15 bucks an hour.

Some places are different, and it only really matters if you're doing something asinine for the game warden to check you. But a 12ga will serve you well, they make low brass pheasant shots all the way to high brass slugs for bear. All are manageable with a shotgun that size. Also, I don't know the variety of rounds you'd get across the pond, but 2 3/4" shells will be around for eternity, so there's no real reason you'd need to get a 3" only chambered barrel.

Yeah, I have a mom and dad cuz I'm not a nigger like you. (^;

I'm too poor for a normal gun and I don't want to buy shit, that is less useful than a molotov.

You have to be really fucking dumb to top out at 15/hr. Gun nuts confirmed for brainlets.

Gun ownership shouldn't be a privilege.
It should be mandatory for all able-bodied men.

You shitting me? I worked 3 different jobs in HS to pay off for my shit. I did fast food for dick all, and then washed airplanes and cleaned parking lots on the weekends. I also didn't make piss poor choices and buy needless shit.
>I can't make enough money
Defeatism gets you nowhere. Also stop buying unnecessary shit.

I'm a full time student and I have a full time job making $11.

Why do I need to spend money on something I have no use for? Some of us actually have bills to pay and don't get to live free in mommy's basement

And yet you're 3x more likely to be murdered than the average American.

state-issued weapons at age 18 when?

I accept those odds. At least I'm not cockhole.

I'm an Aussie. If we had decent game, bears and mountain lions and shit I'd probably be more concerned I didn't have one. Sure our spiders get big, but a shoe is pretty much the only projectile you need to stay safe here.

Oh yeah, totally. Great idea jackass.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

By monkey law i can have it if i can provide a good reason to want it. Since political desire is for the common monkey to not be armed, almost nobody has the right answer to the "why do you need it?" question.
And if i had the right answer i would only be allowed a shitty taurus self firing piece of shit in .38 and no more than 50 ammo a YEAR.
If you live in murrica, get a gun JUST BECAUSE. Enjoy your freedumbs.

Unfortunately gun control laws will only ever get more restrictive

I hope someday to go hunting in America, where do you suggest for a britbong to go hunting in usa? I would probably come with 3 friends.

Not if it's up to me.
I'm gonna make a political party and then beg for donations to spread lots of propaganda.

Are trans-men able bodied?

> we don't suffer from regular mass shootings

Hmm, let`s see
tass.ru/info/4311840
ria.ru/spravka/20170604/1495782524.html

I hear the churches in Texas off plenty of opportunity.

Oh but you are. You are literally soviet scum, exactly like any cockhole.

Texas, the largest amount of hunting ranches which means the price stays low. You will without a doubt see 1-5 whitetail in your stand. 12+ if you go to one of those stocked pen places. It's cheap, new hunter friendly, still exciting, and deer is pretty good eating.

word
>pic related

FYI
Hi Point handguns can be had for under 200
Hi Point carbines can be had for under 300
They are cheap but the warranty is fucking eternal.

Probably never.
Pretty much every man above the age of 30 here has done armyservice and had direct access to military grade firearms as a civilian yet we never had a single mass-shooting?
Breivik was a one in thirtymillion case.
No free and open society can protect itself against people like that.

enjoy your rapes

Illegal in New York City.