I have a gift for you goys

This is an unlisted video released by hillary clinton on november 7th 2016.

You are welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=uujkvCQX3NE&list=FLgJdnJ0LqVGytTUw6nOl07w&index=15

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY
youtu.be/Z8AE7CzqCFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SO authenTHICC

I hope you fuckers are happy, we could of had a real honest leader with real experience but instead we got a racist, sexist cheeto for president.

LOL wtf am I looking at?

What does it mean?

was this supposed to be a video to be released if she won?

wait... how did you?

That's what I'm wondering, lol. I don't remember seeing this video? Downloaded it, of course.

Holy shit Bill seems drugged out. What's up with the autistic jumping

Nah. Maybe it's from when she went back backstage from a speech and she didn't cough more than twice or something

madam precedent

chloe problably has a looser cunt than hilldog

I know, right? He sounds like a retard, "UM SO PROUD U YEW" (bounce bounce)

She isn't a real leader she was doomed from the start of the election deal with it

What drugs is Bill on, he's so...almost energetic, I mean he managed to jump once and shiver his shoulders for a show off.
I'm asking for a friend, because he is always low energy and sleepy, like Jeb.

I've seen this video before, I remember Bill's faggy little hopping

Seriously, is everyone in that room attracted to the same sex except for Bill?

Fuck off faggot

I SAW YOU SMILING
I SAW YOU SMILING
I SAW YOUR DAD LEAN FORWARD

>I've seen this video before, I remember Bill's faggy little hopping
I too have seen this video, and the hopping jumped (heh) out at me. This may be a newly published on that channel, but its not new.

Doubt it. Hillary was hot when she was young. While no one wants to fuck a fridge.

youtube.com/watch?v=mlM2DBPOWNY

Tfw you’ll never see video of drunken HillAry throwing an empty bottle at that TV, angrily asking where the sundaes came from, and having to be sedated late at night

lol ,she sure thought she was gonna win.

R O K I
O
K
I

its isnt new... It was removed by clinton but i found it in my favorites.

> "I saw your dad"
> Bills standing right there like a cuck.

kek. Wife's daughter confirmed.

someday user...perhaps someday we will. There has to be at least audio

and then you actually ignore your feels and look at Hillarys track record

Now you've done it.
Expect the full wrath of the Fridge-o-sexuals, offical gender #8472.

no she wasn't

I can never decide if these fuckers actually believe the shit they spout or they are just trying to troll

This is what these people think a normal family is like.

Read:

thats theresa may

This video has been out for a year. There was a lot of stuff out making fun of how frenetic BIll's jumping was and speculation about what it meant. It was thought he knew she was doomed and was super hyped about it.

I don't get it. what the fuck even happened here? Where did all those autistic niggerfaggots come from at the end?

paid shills, ctr's top shitposters.

Of course she was, Russia helped get that racist bigot into office by rigging the election

How homophobic of you.

She ran an honest campaign you asshole or do you believe anything that the russian shills tell you?

I am looking at her track record and she was the perfect candidate. It's Trump who only won because bigots wanted him in there because they don't like minorities finally getting a chance

The only trolls are the assholes who keep saying trump is a good candidate. i can't wait till he finally gets impeached.

>fridge
>not sarah silverman
You dumb cunt.

Makes the most sense.

hahaha fucking bill

As someone who watched their grandfather waste away into nothing, the same is happening to Bill. The mannerisms, the speech style; he is 100% suffering from dementia

Oh, shut the fuck up and go sell out your asshole on craigslist you limp-dicked cuckboy.

that's a nice looking ponut on the right there

image related

>perfect candidate
So how do you explain everything that Donna Brazile revealed? Oh wait you just ignore it like literally everything else that matters.

>Russia helped get that racist bigot into office by rigging the election

Kikes be all like "You can't rig the U.S. election, that's our job!"

Hahahahaha.

youtu.be/Z8AE7CzqCFc

Assblsted shitlibs, one of the BEST byproducts of Trump's election! Cry some more.

>let me steal your vote
>we won't always get it right
Women never do.

Russia Russia Russia!

> (OP)
>I hope you fuckers are happy, we could of had a real honest leader with real experience but instead we got a racist, sexist cheeto for president.
So happy.

how did you find this OP?

>hillary's final election day inspirational message to the american people has less views than critikal playing oregon trail

It was in my favorites on youtube. I was looking back for nostalgiac videos and found it.

>Bill hopping around like a senile faggot thats taken it up the ass too many times and raped too many kids
Let him die already

Shills