Las Vegas Crisis Actor: Cronk The Emotionless

Crappy crisis actor "Mike Cronk" (LoL) says his buddy got hit three times in the chest and then plugged his finger into a wound.
> bump stock, 300+ yards
> same dude gets hit three times in the chest
This is just bullshit left in plain sight. Why do they do that?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmlWlnZ_EUI
Also check out the Barry Soetoro channel on steemit, he made a video on this:
steemit.com/@barrysoetoro

Bump 4 truth

Interesting

cronk is a faggot. I forget which interview it was where he says "we had a lot of ex military" when answering about who was helping wounded people. Then he talks about putting his friend in a wheelbarrow

also there is a good collage of all the people that got shot 3 times. At least 8 people were shot 3 times.

when this happens in PUBG we call hax, but normal IRL i guess

>Crappy crisis actor
Its like they dont even try to lie worth a shit anymore
>shot 3 times
>puts finger in the hole
>"the hole

>Bumpfire memestock
>400m
You literally couldnt hit a vegas sized crowd you noguns faggots

THE GUN LITERALLY ISNT HELD STABLE AND JUMPS AROUND LIKE ITS BEING BUMPED FORWARD

explain please

>North Pole real estate agent and father of three, 52-year-old Rob McIntosh, was shot "several times" at the Las Vegas country music festival on Oct. 1, according to family. However, they say McIntosh is expected to make a full recovery and return home, soon.

>Mike Cronk, one of McIntosh's friends who is currently with him in Las Vegas, says McIntosh also now has all of his family with him by his side.

north pole real estate agent lol

>north pole real estate
Surely north pole is just the name of the company

large if not fake

>holy shit jims been shot
>dont worry, im fingering his hole, hell be ok

paddock was the same guy who made the killdozer in the 90s. (((they))) are recycling psychopaths

That thing was great

one of my personal favs

MARV HEEMEYER DID NOTHING WRONG

cronk and his friend are from Alaska. Mike Cronk live in Tok Alaska

There's a theory that Paddock was supplying weapons that were supposed to be used for that prince's assassination. Someone caught on and got the prince out and fucked up their plan. So they shoot Paddock, and unload on the concert to make it look like a terrorist attack instead of an assassination attempt.

This one?

Yeah, I wish I had read that image before replying. It makes sense, though.

It sure sounds better than the official narrative

What exactly makes you think this guy is a crisis actor?

Eric?