A glimpse into the future

Tony Podesta and about 11 other high ranking people in DC are getting indicted tomorrow and it's all tied to the 11 Saudi princes getting arrested Friday in the kingdom of Saud. All ties back to Hillary Clinton, The Clinton foundation. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Huma Abedin, The muslim brotherhood, child-trafficking, pedophilia, the CIA, ms-13, the Vegas shooter, the fact that the Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal owns the top 4 floors including the helipad on the roof of the Mandalay Hotel of where the shooter was and so much other fucking isane shit, you would be crazy to believe such a evil and crazy world conspiracy could exist, but it's does and every single bit of it is true. You don't have to believe me but I promise you tomorrow starts the take down and purging of these evil and corrupt sick people. For reasons I won't get into now but we should thank our MI ( Military Intelligence ) completely separate from CIA, FBI and all the other 3 letter intelligence agencies. THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT DISTINCTION. Military Intelligence is completely separated from those corrupt agencies I named and is full of great American patriots trying to protect us.

This has been in planning for over 2 years and believe it or fucking President Donald Trump was the last piece to the puzzle.

Remember how President Trump says he never likes to tell his enemies (Isis etc..) what and when he plans to do something. Remember, The Art of War by Sun Tzu was one of his favorite books, constantly quoting from it through the years.

He purposely made everyone in the Media think he was colluding with Russia in order to distract from what was really going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

press.fourseasons.com/lasvegas/hotel-news/2016/natural-wonders-experience/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTVym7B8LnA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGodmR-xFws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ihxrKMhxZJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Special counsel Robert Muller is supposedly investigating Trump right ? But who has ever said that? The media has. They have been getting played and trolled so fucking hard by Trump and they are finally starting to realize it. Remember special counsel Robert Muller? He's a retired marine. You know you else is a marine? 5 star General and Chief of staff, John Kelly. Oh yea, so is Secretary of Defense 5 star General Jim "Mad Dog" Mattis... ever wonder why Trump always talks about how much he loves the military and always surrounds himself with powerful high ranking military officials? They guaranteed his and his family's safety if he agreed to run, win and help them take down all these sick, evil, corrupt people.

Disinformation is very very real. The news channels and media do not love you. Please remember this, it's really important.
In the next few weeks and months alot of stuff will change and be revealed. The world will suffer a reality hangover like you wont believe. I don't how much truth will come out because its fucking insane and terrifying but undoubtedly a bunch of stuff will be exposed.

It's literally all Trump related individuals, I don't know why the fuck you guys think Mueller is anything but a deep state DNC shill?

Please. I don't need shills in this thread. This is talking about legitimate happenings not your Jewish retardation.

I completely agree, although I am not keen on dates. Non-action on dates leads to massive let downs & frustration..even from us awake folks!

I should have left out the dates.

Wasn't this supposed to Happen Today tho?

God bless Donald Trump and the patriots of America. I love you all, MAGA!

Also. The final goal is the Rothschilds and Israel.

Get a life faggot.

Yes, that is much better for the impatient peeps (myself included). While I understand there is a MASSIVE FUCKING HAPPENING right now, there must be flow & order, that is most important.

Thanks for the heads up..if you're not Lapring, ;) I'll take all the info you can share!

What's wrong?

is there really a helipad on the roof of the mandalay bay?

You faggots have been saying this shit was going to happen, or that shit, or some other shit and when your shit doesn't happen you just move the goal post.

You're like the faggot preacher nobody likes who constantly says "nvm god changed his mind apocalypse delayed".

Seriously.

Holy checked, nice full house! Over the past week people have been up in arms "what about Isreal? What about the JEWSSSSS???"

Hello my dudes, that is the card Trump hasn't let us in on yet. He'll get there, not to worry.

email the libtards: [email protected]

Fuck off you larping piece of shit!
If everybody you named would be jailed, guess what, it only happens because its useful for your jewish masters!
Those people are not the "establishment", they're fucking puppets on strings! Just like your fat fkkn potus, who is nothing but a new useful pawn.
You fukkin idiots really think, he would go after the real elite..
Ahahaha

press.fourseasons.com/lasvegas/hotel-news/2016/natural-wonders-experience/

>Tony Podesta and about 11 other high ranking people in DC are getting indicted tomorrow

You faggots have been saying "tomorrow" for two weeks now while furiously masturbating to "Q" fantasies and autistic "bread crumbs" questions which never materialized.

I've had it with your larping, so I'm going to drop some real knowledge bombs on you from my R-TRD level clearance

Who is the host of Drag Race?

Where does he live?

Who won Drag Race last year?

What is his nationality?

Who from this nationality competed in the Iditarod last year?

How many dogs did she have?

Is OP a faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5nM9ZEKQUY

ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO

It's okay Chaim. Don't worry. It'll all be over soon.

I've already said I should have excluded the date.

>meme flag upset over a Trump post
It's okay sweetie, the mean words will stop eventually.

>further solidifying the left's inability to meme.
Just realize and admit you are wrong about him and join our side. I know you are nervous you entire party is in shambles. Come experience true winning.

I-it's a c-coincidence, right?

Yes just a (((coincidence)))

>Cohencidence

Going up?

ok, but what about on this date a thousand years ago?

>even the best of men invent the end

What?

indeed it will. but not b/c of trump.
but hey, who am I talking to? you americans have long tradition in bein the most stupid idiots on this planet. voting every four years, having only to choose a side from the same medal but every time you think there would really be a choice. You have been played so freaking long but are too dumb to see

Go back to r/the_donald, faggot.

it's from inspirobot, newgenius

THIS HAS NEVER BEEN A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION. IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN A COUNTERINTELLIGENCE INVESTIGATION.

THERE ARE CRIMINAL SEALED INDICTMENTS RIGHT NOW.

Obama is going down, Bush is going down. Bush Jr. is going down. bill Clinton is going down.

Never heard of it

>meme flag

Quit being such a fucking pussy or toull walk the plank, faggot.

So basically they will be charged for treason?

Yes

(((You))) sound worried

wow! you argue like a very intelligent person..

Confirmed....your jewish neuroticism is getting to a point of criticality.

I will grab my popcorn and will enjoy the Twitter rants and especially everybody in my family recognizing that I am not the "conspiracy retard", but the smartest guy in the room.

It's gonna be great.
The moment they realize Donald J. Trump is the good guy and they were decieved the whole time.

If what you say is true, than I'd like to add this. Tying people to the Las Vegas shooting is an effective strategy because people cannot deny that it actually happened. But tying all of the other things is going to be very, very, difficult, with extensive blowback, because it just sounds so outrageous. Most normies will therefore suffer a Semmelweis reflex simply because its that damn outrageous. Not only that, the Mass Media would be against you, which actually would make it that much more difficult to get people to believe it.

But if what you say is true, and Trump is capable of charging people for these crimes, he will come out as powerful as Lincoln did during the aftermath of the Civil War. It would be an end to an era, and the beginning of a new era.

But I'm not holding my breath.

So what do you know about """Q?""" Is he a the most successful LARPer to date, or this something more to him?

I kind of am! Its actually sad to watch (((them))) tricking millions of people to believe, their new president would make any difference and would really go after (((them))), not just some useful fake/puppet/actor/clowns. Well, to be honest, it doesnt even look like he would do this! Cause you know, "the Clintons are good people"...

Fuck off! Go play pokemon or whatever you kids are into nowadays

In other words: A few puppets will be sacrified so that you dogs can cheer your owners whole heartedly

BULLFUCKINGSHIT

>but the smartest guy in the room
Topkek

Do you not remember Hillary Clinton asking Lynn de Rothschild for penance?

Absolutely checked. The military intelligence is an interesting angle for sure.

I need no pics to know, you are not aiming for the jew

>was one of his favorite books, constantly quoting from it through the years

I was willing to lap all your bullshit up. But boy oh boy, you tipped the scales with that one.

Trump is balls deep in Israel and world Jewry.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTVym7B8LnA

Do yoi not remember, DT calling the C.'s "good people?"
I know there is a saying that the hope dies last but this doesnt change the fact that you are a fucking idiot lol

Autism + delusion + ignorance + desperation.
You’re like a walking talking despair code.

>indictments coming in tomorrow, trust me

It's okay boys. You must believe every word everyone says and take it at face value. The Art of War.

ITT only europeans can see the truth while the eternal stupid, fat american eats popcorn, waiting for "muh habbening"

It’s the only thing they have left. Trump is going to jail and these little weasels refuse to believe it.

that is exactly what you moron are doing

The President cannot be indicted you imbecile.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGodmR-xFws

>(You) imbecile

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ihxrKMhxZJc

that's because you're post-election reddit horde and probably underage

No, look at Google maps

Save your breath. Leftists are immune to such trivial things as facts.

Being that stupid.

Checked, my friend.

>Trump is going to Jail.
Will you kill yourself when he's still prez come January?

t.Professor of triviality and huuuuuge Trump fan

I’m as likely to do that as you are to kill yourself when the fat faggot goes to prison.

>come January, 2024?

Ftfy.

He’s here, lads.

Just think of what the fat faggot is going to look like 6 months into his term. No spray tan. Nobody to take care of his weave. Has to eat prison food. Puffy eyes from crying after the guards cheer on an assembly line of niggers pumping his loose asshole.
I’m getting teary eyed just thinking about it.

He truly is, Shadilay

digits confirm. It's happening.

fake and gay
op is a fag
though i wish he wasn't

you're mr.coolguy, everyone wants to be as cool and hip as you (back in the 70s), dude DADROCK lmao

>"get a life"
a single mum from the 90s just phoned
she wants her sick burn back,
faggot

Why do you think the Presidents all came out of nowhere and started doing PR?

unlike Trump, huh? oh you little twat

HEYHEYHEY:
the faggot store called. they said save some faggot for the whales.

You do realize if they try to jail Trump the military will defect, the Civil War will commence and the side with the guns will steamroll you liberal pussies. The only ones left alive will lose their voting rights. So...have fun with that.

>t. mongrellus degenerativus
Weren't they indicted last week and that week before??

Awwwwh. Whose a good memeflagger, whose a good memeflagger. You are! Yes you are! See the stick, go fetch it it, it's back in reddit.

Do you have any insight on why General Rossi was suicided?

If you were privy to that level of intel, you wouldn't be giving the people supposedly getting indicted the heads up on a public forum.

0/10 fake and gay LARP

>changes meme flag from anarchy to pirate
i see you, faggOOT

he was trying to leak information for us and they caught him, as for what the specific information was i have no idea

No fucking clue, I did hear that that was the final straw before good started taking action.

Yes, their little bromance at that Presidential golf faggotry thing

>No fucking clue
yeah, we all already figured that OP

look again stupid. I did not change anything

It has always bugged me, what happened to him was fucked up.

BUMP

Read: