Basque people

>only language in Europe that isn't indo-European
>oldest language in Europe and one of the oldest in the world
>traditionalist values
>have lived in the Pyrenees mountain/bay of biscay region for thousands of years
>have lived in a homogeneous society since forever
I've read before how there were some basque nationalist movements in the past, but in recent years they've become okay with Spanish nationalism as long as they can keep their traditions and language
>what's your opinion on the basque?

>link below is a comfy short documentary by Orson Welles about the basque people and traditional way of life
youtu.be/hJlKx3NPuts

One of my ancestors traveled from the basque homeland to the US(land that was owned by Spain at the time) in the 1700s to start a basque/Spanish/french settlement with many other basque settlers. Since then my familytree has kept Very detailed documents of everything from their wife's family and ethnicity (mainly other basque families with some french and Spanish) to all the property that they have owned since the 1700s. With that said I am 100% European with my father being of german descent with blonde hair, blue eyes and 6'6" tall so the "muh 56% burger" meme doesn't apply.
Would I be welcomed back to the my ancestors homeland if the left/trannies/commies somehow win in the 2018 elections?
>college student in STEM field
>traditionalist
>nationalist
>catholic
>chad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnFippSP7qg
americanheritage.com/content/bernardo-de-gálvez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Only language in Europe that isn't indo-European
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*Breaths in
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>What is Finnish
>What is Estonian
>What is North Sami

*western Europe

The finns and Estonians aren't even European
They're basically mongrel tier

>What is Hungarian
>What is Turkish
>What is Maltese
>What is Kazakh
>What is Karelian
>What is Erzya
>What is Kalmyk
This is burger education boys

>>only language in Europe that isn't indo-European
Retard

>>What is Kazakh
they need to go the fuck back to Mongolia

>considering turkey as European

More European then you will every be mutt

Burger education is to blame for the most part
But there's isn't much to learn about Hungary that has direct impact on the United burgers

>italy
>barely European now after hordes of immigrants come to take shits on the streets of Rome

But you would think the burger would know how to use google

>ITALY
HOLY FUCK THIS MAN IS A RETARD
IT'S IRELAND YOU DIM-WITTED SHITSKIN

>oldest language
languages don't have age

>Turkish
Turkey is Asia, is spoken in the Balkans or something?

>be OP
>be Mexican
>have one basque surname
>Knows about Basque Country
>wanting be accepted as white
>start workship basque's cock
>not knowing that basques lost every carlist war
>not knowing that basques surrender in civil war
>not knowing that basques of nowdays live in a SJW Provinces

before you fuck OP over for the hell of it, the basque are different, their language has no relative and basque dna has differences too. pretty damn cool, prob original European so if the the extreme right (or left) get too shirty they need to realize that maybe the basque really are the original natives not the indo European types

Lol I thought Italy too. Nice flag, Ireland. Real original.

>being this retarded
Americans are beyond a meme on this board holy shit

>No Saami
Who's the "burger" now, Italy? :^)

The basques are good and capable people, be proud OP. And don't listen to shills saying otherwise.

Fuck nevermind I'll stay my ass here then
Not Mexican at all Ahmed, maybe you should learn about your people's ventures north of the border and outside of Texas
>Spain owns land that stretches all the way to Canada from California to the Mississippi River
>thinks Spain only conquered Mexico

>scandinavia
>lemko
>mmmkay

Basque Carlists fought with Franco during the Civil War, Oriamendi was one of the anthems in the dictatorship, not the Basque version ofc
youtube.com/watch?v=HnFippSP7qg

Hello my basque brothers

Atleast were not the U.K.

Scandinavia is Germanic, languages that are distantly related to other Central European languages
>you're retarded

>their language has no relative
Burushaski
Old Yenisean(not the new Turkic Yenisean)
every Sino-Tibetan language
the Dene languages of North America

Get hip to Sergey Starostin

Basque American checking in

I love seeing Sup Forums finally warm up to us after the Catalonia shitshow

For all the non basques, the Basque Country is basically the Spanish version of South Carolina. Politicians are really busy trying to apologize for their past by getting separatists groups to disband while locals are still begging for independence. Just go visit San mames for a day and see what I mean

The Lemko people is a polish people that has been living in the south of the country since 30.000 years ago.
They were deported in 1947 in Ukraine by the (((communists russians))). They have their own religion, traditions, blood type, language....etc.

One of the oldests populations of the world.

Daily reminder that finno-ugric languages are the only way to go for a white ethnostate.

>white ethnostate
Nice try. Only mixed Ugric and Indo languages, like Latvian, can make white ethnostate.

>blaaaargh blouaaargh blug blaaaag

you have to go back to Mexico, Paco Lopez Navarro

What differences you with a mexican with basque ancestry? The only difference is that your ancestors stay in right side of Rio Grande.
Did all the basques fight in the Requetés?
Answer is obviously no, Navarrese carlist fight in nationalist side but most of them tried to restore Charles of Bourbon in the spanish throne.
The rest which mean the most of people of Basque Country stay loyal to the Republic and they surrender to Nationalist in Santoña.

>ancestors living hundreds of miles from the rio grande
>family still spoke french up until recent generations
>what is the louisiana purchase
>what is the Spanish settlements in the southeastern United States/central United States

My mother family is from the french part of the pays basque, i go there quite often.
>Would I be welcomed back
I don't think so, they are very close minded, they will never see you as a basque but only as an american. Even my mother family consider me like a stranger because of my accent and where i live. Also right now a lot of "stranger" are buying houses there and the prices are high so the locals hate stranger even more.
As an american if you think french are rude and arrogant, wait until you met basque people they are worst.

STOLE OUR FLAG, FUCKING SPANISH MUTTS

>lousiana under galvez govenment have only 3000 people living in all territory, not counting indians.

Santoña was in 1937, Civil War ended in 39, Requetes were at first 20-30k and at the end of the war 60k most of them join Franco when he win there and fight 2 more years, I think

>Catalonia commies got independence before basque fucks.

I have basque heritage, accept me as one of yours

what is it then?

There's no way those numbers are correct because of all the french settlers who came before then.

So they deserted and join Franco, that doesn't speak very well about the basque.

It's pre indo-European.

If you see the civil war, other than some radicals, most of the people fought with the side that they were at the beggining and join the other after lose, there's few exceptions

i wanted to stop reading there but i kept going and it only got worse

>Would I be welcomed back to the my ancestors homeland
why do i see so much of this garbage from other americans? seeking approval from anonymous retards on an anime image board? regardless, we both know you're not seriously considering moving there, quit roleplaying.

>it's another amerifatt LARPing because he is 1/5 whateverthefuckbloodhehas

This

Kaixo

Search In google Aúpa Atleti

More european than you.

I was right about the numbers, but you right about later the population increased, due of waves of refugees displaced by conquest of Florida by the british.

Source
americanheritage.com/content/bernardo-de-gálvez

Think about it you might be descendant of refugee like one of those syrians that flooded europe.

American expat here living 2 hours from Basque country - I visit often because it's quite nice area. But dude you're completely deluding yourself if you think you'd be accepted around here.
>If you can't speak the language - Basque, Spanish/French - you'll never be accepted
>Even if you speak the language, you'll never be accepted because you have an accent
>Even if you speak without an accent, you'll never be accepted because you're not from there
Americans never realize how small and close minded rural Europe is. They live their entire lives in the same tiny village and if you're not born in that village you'll always be an outsider.

They look like spanish and portuguese plus south french but with a strange language. can close the thread.

eyy dino, my cousin! put the gabbagool on, i'll be right over!

Yeah I've read that book too. I am mexican with two basque surnames; ibargüengoitia Mediriachaga

but not in the first stages of the war took over a year that republicans and nationalist start reorganize the troops, the weapons and the materials.

The italo LARPers are worse ehehe.

Ancestors came way after galvez. Straight from Europe and bought hundreds of acres of land.
>refugees
>Africans literally storming the beaches of Spain and nothing is being done
Lol

>Would I be welcomed back
fuck off, we're full.

>el andalusiANO

Go back to Mexico

Say last name to prove you're part basque.
>inb4 Sánchez

>WE WUZ BASQUE N' SHIET
Holy shit, you amerimutts are so pathetic that you have to cling to some little traces of blood you have.

On behalf of the American people I apologize for this fucking 56 percenter.

Pendejo. Texas is Mexico

he's a beaner. all beaners insist that they're spanish descendants.
t. garaikoetxea

>Using the africans as refugees, when they are economic migrants.

Not an argument

So you live in Idaho

>wow look at this traditional land where no immigrants live
>I want to immigrate there

Fucking Ameriscum

why so much bulling for american we will end the same in 30 to 50 years

Spatula

SurName isn't Spanish or Mexican like, it's on the french side

bask esvastica

the only people that emmigrated from euskadi were low lives and muertos de hambre. vasco immigrants are super rare.

What is it?

>little traces
>thinking Americans don't live in rural settlements that are 100% white

We are this board, minority.

Nignog spotted

Eastern US
Ive heard Idaho was great considering it's basically 100% white

zuek guztiak gay dira

>muh 100% rural settlements meme
Please stop embarassing yourself, redneck.

Italy is a meme

Your country is the definition of a meme. America is UK's land.

this faggot's picture shows up in every spain thread

What about Finnish?

I saw in images that Boise is covert with Basque icons like lauburus and ikurriñas, even they have an ikastola.

I've heard that in some places in the US you can find asturian heritage buildings like in Florida. Is that true?

Not saying due to how uncommon the name is. But the name comes from french basques

The Basques also have their flag featured on the flag of St Pierre and Miquelon, since it's a small population and they made up a large proportion of the settlers there

Honestly not sure. All I know is that Cubans and Haitians are slowly flooding souther Florida so I'll never find out

Italians are so much superior to other humans.

Nice flag
Maybe in the future archeologist will find the the ruins.

Is good that you like knowing your ancestry, but should know that Basque Country is expensive, people are SJW wanna be supremacists and slowing they are might become the territory in a giant theme park for tourists

Northen Mexico and Texas have a shit ton of basque place names

Gay García

Is it patronimic, toponimic etc?

Etxeberria Diaitz Gartzia Ibarra Arana Loiola Bolibar Martin here.

Unfortunately tainted by a gaztelako lastname. It is shameful.

Joder, que tú sí eres vasco