Is it finally really bigly happening?

Is this it? @LizCrokin on Twitter says that we're up to 31 sealed criminal indictments. Is Trump finally draining the swamp?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view
amp.usatoday.com/story/844052001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Senpai, who's getting indicted? LEAK TO ME

Forget to change IP's, Rabbi?

More like bamping for attention.

BRUMPFL SCRUMPF IS DONE

Nah, dawg. This is Hillary's camp being taken down.

He's finished, drumpflings. Stop denying the inevitable.

With undeniable evidence that the election results were hacked by Russia, there will be no choice but to overturn them and declare HRC the winner.

Cheeto will be impeached and jailed, and his whole corrupt and incompetent administration will go with him. You won't get Pence. You'll get nothing. You lose.

And there is NOTHING you can do about it. If you try to resist you'll be crushed by the military/police who will NOT defend traitors like Drumpf.

Tumbling down, tumbling down....... it's coming, drumpflings.

Didn't even check the time stamps. My bad, have some cocaine.

drive.google.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view

>And the left bitches about Russian interference.
The irony.

So what you're saying is that these DIGITS drain the swamp

Go be a KIKE somewhere else.

If we're lucky the entire political establishment will be locked up this time next week and the last man standing will be Ron Paul who will assume his rightful place as Supreme Leader of the United States

Why the Fuck is Sup Forums being over ran by shills lately? wtf...

I have a hard time believing this woman actually knows anything. She really seems to just take ideas and news we get here and pass them out as her own.

SNIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

factual if large

Read:

Because Tim Pole told Reddit that people here control the world.

No leaks yet?
damning, right there.

Libs be triggered

If any of those sealed indictments involved Trump it would have been leaked already.
What do you suppose that means?

I love Hilldawgposting, it is a lost art.

So do many other people, its how our memes get disseminated to the normiesphere. These functionaries are a force multiplier. We are the Mavens and they are the Connectors.

/leftypol/ AHHHHH WHY DO YOU MAKE ME KEK SO HARD!!!!

Lmao!

It's not, you're just noticing it more because you're paying closer attention.

What is the sauce of this faggotry?

WHOOOOOO IS IT

whos your top 5 you want jailed?

hildawg
john podesta
eric holder
irs bitch
speilberg/pelosi/feinstein

maybe chelsea/

Please be 31 suicides to wake up to in the morning...

Shit give me 2 out of those choices and ill be ecstatic.

Hilldawg
Soros
Alefantis
Rapist Clinton
That nigger down the street who plays mumble rap all fucking night...

>has so far involved only dolan
>in common law, the politicians and the president, steer the course of the justice system
>is jewmpf building a wall or draining the swamp?
no. he's drowning in them though. you fucking know this it's so obvious. hillary is yesterday's news. all you ever won was the jew college. and look at yesterday. you looked like fools being mopped the floor with. i always told you nobody agreed with this place IRL. His shit approval has nothing to do with polling or hillary. say what you want about boomers. but turns out they dont like satan frogs

how do you know they're from mueller?

OH shillary.... Youll get the rope as well sweetie.

what's your nk plan, jewnald?
>memes
what's your enonomic plan?
>memes
what's your name?
>memes
who gets tax cuts
>ivanka
and etc etc etc

EMAILLLLLLLLLLLLLLS
>his entire famiy does the same thing he knows what he signed up for and what kind of chimpmander in chief i am and etc

wew start mining boys

Doesn't matter any more sweetie.
You're times up...
>NIGGA RUN, YOU GOTTA RUN SO FAST

in your vag?

mine? i think hating on a satan frog is a bit more important than you whispering into a faceless vacuum

On it.

It sure is. I admire it briefly after thinking to myself the level of self-delusion this person exhibits is monumental.

godspeed pedo ivan. say hi to pedo putin and thanks for defending epstein

You shit libs will do anything to keep your own from facing their crimes... No more baby girl... No more.

Lol is that pickle Rick? Love that show!

>all this projection and we aren't even at a theater

ok mr 10K indictments in party history. dems have like one. jewt gingrich's or something. anything you wanna talk about. is shit. and a projection. but nobody cares. due to personal responsibility
>MUH CULT MUH KOOL AID MUH FAGGOTRIES

>all this projection and we aren't even at a theater
Oops

bot

A FUCKING ASS

a fucking upside down molech stars fatty diabetic elephant

>corrects mistake
>lol wut a bot drumpf btfo amirite
You're so transparent faggotron

delete your posts in error and your newfaggotry. you wouldve told me the same. i dont do what you did though. this is a pre school and not brain surgery

obama's twitter followers are all bots? non yours are. obama liked dugin? no. you live and breathe for him. 21 states were confirmed fraudulent because of obama? no. yours did. obama was an antichrist? no. but yours is

>Being this triggered

being this memey. why do you like chaos? and then say liberals hate america? you hate america. they are the patriots

Could this be the reason for the gag order today? Does Manafort now know who else is fucked?

amp.usatoday.com/story/844052001/