I think this is a post we can all get behind

I think this is a post we can all get behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>japan had 11 gun deaths in 2008
so you're saying it was all for naught

You fucking chimps can't even get the numbers right.

We honestly need to start putting you in rubber rooms.

SHALL

What is the basketball American population in Japan? Oh very little? Imagine that.

japan is also ethnically homogenous

Your table does not include suicides.

Japan has no niggers

That's the definition of infringement

NOT

They're also terrible with crime statistics, like most of the world.

Most countries try to make it look like they have less crime than they actually do. America makes it look like they have more crime than they do because liberals like to use it as an excuse to "fix" a problem they like to pretend we have.

Japan also has a lot less criminals that warrant being shot.

So what's your master plan to enact these regulations here?

How many niggers and shitskins does Japan have?

And how many of those 12,000 were from nigger and spic gangs?

Neither does OP's you fucking monkey.

What the fuck does suicide have to do with gun violence?

Does Japan have Mexican and black gang wars in their cities?

To get a gun you should be able to determine whether or not this image represents a circle

Now let's adjust for a high trust ethnically homogeneous population with no immigration.

how many niggers lived in japan in 2008?
asking for friend

Liberal cuck here.
It's not infringement. You don't have to have a gun. You can only have a gun if you so choose. If you don't want to be investigated, just don't get a gun.

BE

12 thousand isn't that many considering how big the US population is, were most of those Chicago? I bet most of those were Chicago

Finally, a topic where """"liberals"""" act rational but then they skip the realistic part. Sad.

If it identifies as a circle, then it is a circle.

Was there a mad strangler on the loose in 2009 and 2010?

probably enough to count on both hands so too damn many

Japan's biggest problem user is suicide from depression because life over there is so fucking horrible. Unless you live for business you're considered shit in their society

1. Japan was disarmed by a foreign power and guns civilian guns and other weapons were confiscated, so unless someone confiscates all ~300 million guns in the US, it won't work like that
2. Japan isn't full of Chimps, they're violent crimes are lower than our

When they banned guns in your own country suicides didn't go down since surprise surprise if you want to die you can work out another way to top yourself than with a gun.

Only about 10%. You need to include Baltimore, and Los Angeles, and Washington DC.

Four liberal, gun free cities and you wipe out half the gun crime in the country.

INFRINGED!

kys leftist scum

Japan has no niggers, nigger.

what does counting have to do with adding?

Congratulations! You are now a Virginia senator!

Seems like this could infringe on my rights to own a gun.

PS Japan's low crime rate has more to do with its racial homogeneity than its gun laws.

and?

The Japanese are a very proud race that have strong adults that raise their kids, at least when they were fucking. Instilling values in your child can go a long way

It's a big fucking country.

A few dozen here and there really is nothing.

The absolute state of Virginia right now. SAD!

the japanese are nice and have no niggers, its not a mystery. if you dont have niggers you dont need guns.

Japan doesn't have a right to bear arms, it is a privilege. How do you not understand the difference between a right and a privilege?

>I bet most of those were Chicago
Chicago had over 4,000 deaths last year. Baltimore, St Louis and Chicago make up for half of our gun related deaths in the USA.

HALF. 3 cities. Niggers with handguns that shouldn't have them.

Was that even English, paco?

You know the and faggot.

Japan is dying. I prefer living.

what don't you understand about SHALL NOT INFRINGE?

And, niggers and spicks drive up crime rates. Are you oblivious to that?

Switzerland has a shit ton of guns and also has a very low crime rate without being a depressing police state

Do you understand what a constitutionally guaranteed right is?
You have less of a right to own a car than you have to own a gun

You cant compare a shitty nation like america with a great one like japan lol,one does not has niggers,the other is filled with it,one values their own people when hiring,the hires spics and pajeets because they lack people capable of doing the jobs

The only answer needed for this post.

so why shouldn't we make it harder for them to get guns brainlet?

go invite niggers and watch that death rate skyrocket

because they don't get them legally either way so blocking legal ownership has no impact on niggersprees

>sensible measures
>police state

you're sick

Niggers

They don't obey your retarded laws, chimp.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

More people were wrongfully denied a background check last year than niggers who murdered another nigger.

if you're a responsible gun owner, why wouldn't you agree to these measures in the first place?

Then why do east asians have such high suicide rates when they have strict gun control

>They don't obey your retarded laws

so therefore there shouldn't be any laws?

We don't lack people capable of doing the job, employers want to save a buck and hire those fucks because they work for less. Why do you think the Calis throw such a fit about illegals? They won't want to pay American wages for the jobs they hire the illegals for, they'd rather pay them less under the table. If these people were citizens they'd be forced to pay them a living wage.
Essentially the democrats gave up the chains for dollars

Because they're fucking worthless you mentally ill brainlet.

Christ, why waren't we locking you chimps up.

sensible chuckle.gif

>Because they're fucking worthless

why?

I forget what island Chicago is located on: Hokkaido or Kyushu?

The most retarded argument the libtards ever make. Thanks for repeating it for the ten billionth time.

We don't have laws to prevent people from doing things. That's your mental illness.

We have laws to remove people who can't function in society from that society.

It's why the guy who bought a gun without a background check is fine. It's why the guy who smokes pot is fine. It's why you belong in a fucking rubber room.

How many gun deaths are by black Americans?
How many black people are in Japan

>You don't have to have a gun.
You do where I live.

If women don't have to jump through hoops in order to have abortions then people shouldn't have to jump through hoops in order to have guns, which are an explicit constitutional right, as opposed to abortion, which is an implicit one.

>The police will protect you
Not when the response time is 15 mins

rural retards everyone

abortion only kills the baby. guns kill, well, infinitely many. anything else?

But your argument is stupid, and you haven't made an apples to apples comparison in this entire thread

There shouldn't be any NIGGERS, that would lower American homicide rates to EU levels.

Never heard it put like this before. I like the way this is worded. I agree wholeheartedly of course.

thats a shitty argument

now compare the amount of black people in the US and in Japan.

>first you have to complete a course on gun safety and then you have to take drugs tests for a six week period and you need references from 15 friends and coworkers and a letter from your doctor showing that you're not on any mood altering meds and then you have to buy a combination safe that's blast resistant and prove to the police that you can keep it locked in a vault and then you have to pay a license and submit to inspection and re-testing ever six months and you can only buy semi-automatic weapons with no pistol grips and no sights and you can only use .22LR ammo and the gun has to be painted white and you can't have silencers and you need a hunting license on top of your gun license if you want to store more than 50 round in your house etc etc etc

No.

It says in the constitution you have the right to bear arms, and that it shall not be infringed. That's it, no compromises, no 'common sense' laws, no restrictions, no conditions.
The government does not have the authority to revoke that right, because it doesn't come from the government, it's intrinsic, equal to freedom of life, free speech, etc.

Japanese vs. Black inner city violence.

It's a culture issue idiot.

but there are. now what dumbfuck?

libtards not wanting guns shootings are fine as long as we can kill the sand niggers dont have to worry and after the sand niggers we can move on to the dark niggers and then the normies and newfags.

Japan's crime rate is so low due to their culture and the fact that they're an ethnostate. America's crime rate is due to niggers. This is objective reality. You cannot factually disprove this.

Question.

How come so many gun control arguments revolve around trying to make the gun owner feel bad? I mean it's a lost cause to someone who owns guns and doesn't care what the opponent thinks.

15 minutes, guy? Your body would almost be room temperature by the time they arrive. If you live in the country it could take an hour (or much longer) for anybody to show up.

Giving women the vote was a mistake. Some men may be idiots, but at least they don't make emotional or social arguments.
It's a shaming tactic to disarm "predators".

no? why the fuck would i?

>island nation that is ethnically homogeneous and had banned guns for centuries

And here is how to get a gun in Switzerland which is easier than California or NY and has a homicide rate nearly the same as Japan.

irrelevant. we're talking about principles. the 14th amendment allows anyone born in the US to automatically be a citizen, but that's not /pol's position is it?

Recommend deporting them. Either that or cut of the welfare programs; most of them would freeze to death in the winter.

so why not make it harder for niggers to get guns? how many of them do you honestly think can pass a background check?

They have very few, mostly from the American military. Guess who is massively overrepresented in their crime statistics? The blacks in the military are pretty much the best black population we have and possibly in western civilization and they still act like niggers.

OP's argument is bullshit for several reasons. 1 being that it openly denies the right to self defence with a firearm. That is the sole purpose for why I have a gun. 2nd it mandates what kind of gun I am allowed to have so fuck all that noise squared. lastly it involves a background check that gets to arbitrate what is defined as a hate group. Who wants to take a wild guess if anyone who has spent more than ten mike on pol would be considered and extremest? It also fails to take into account that Japan intentionally never had a gun culture. What's this bitch going to say when I won't deactivate or turn in any of my grandfather's guns? I'm not losing them in a boating accident and I'm never handing in the one thing I have left of the man who taught me my moral code. You liberal faggots want them somebody's going to be going to the morgue. And seeings as how I'm going to be fighting back with a lot better guns than a fucking trap shotgun. It's going to involve more than just my blood watering the tree of liberty.

So no faggot OP I can not in fact get behind your post because it completely missis the fucking point of the 2nd amendment.

We should honestly just stop feeding you chimps.

>Some men may be idiots, but at least they don't make emotional or social arguments.

Have to disagree on that, judging by what I've seen there's never a shortage of "men" saying anything on the net to buy the approval of a group of women.

unconstitutional. now what dumbfuck?