日本の政治について語るスレ/Japanese politics thread

Let's discuss Japanese politics. I would like to propose Japan to take MORE immigrants and make great multicultural soceity. I will explain in Japanese because it is easier to me to say what I exactly want to say

日本が移民を受け入れるべき理由
大きくわけて三つの理由から日本は移民を受け入れ、多文化主義社会を確立すべきだと考える。
1.多文化主義こそが今の日本の礎であるから
2.多文化主義社会は、今後の日本の国力増強を促す為に必要不可欠であるから
3.人には、差別のない社会を築く道徳的義務がある。

1.古より、日本の歴史は他の国の文化を取り入れる事によって成し遂げられた。遣隋使や遣唐使は、進んだ大陸国家の政治体制や文化、思想を取り入れる事を可能にし、日本の土台を作った。幕末には、海外の新しい技術、思想を日本に輸入する事によって、より効率的で近代的な国家を造り上げる事が出来た。その国家建設に貢献したのは、お雇い外国人と呼ばれる移民の人々であり、こうした人々が日本の産業・学術・政策に関与したからこそ近代日本が築かれた。日本はそもそも多文化社会である。
2.日本のGDP成長率は20年というスパンで見た場合、世界でも最悪の部類に入る。長期停滞と一人当たりGDPの伸びの少なさは、国力の衰退を意味する。日本が自由・民主主義・資本主義社会を継続して維持する為にも国力の維持は不可欠であり、移民が国力の重要なファクターの一つである人口減少・少子高齢化問題を解決してくれる。また、多様な社会であればあるほど、様々なアイディアが生まれ、社会が発展する。違いがある社会とは、より進歩する社会である。
3.日本はかつて国際連盟に対して人種差別撤廃の為の国際的枠組みを作り上げるべきだと呼びかけた。当時の日本は移民を南米やアメリカに送る移民輸出国家であり、人種や民族というフィルターをかけて移民を規制する事に反対した国家であった。
今日、この偉大な思想は忘れられているが、私達人間は、困っている人を助ける道徳的な義務がある。また、人種・民族による差別にはいかなる正統性も存在しない。
よって日本は移民を受け入れ、多文化社会を築くべきである。

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_of_Faffner_Hall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree fellow Japanese we need more immigrants to boost our GDP and end racism, sexism, xenophobia, and anti-semitism.

>日本が移民を受け入れるべき理由
大きくわけて三つの理由から日本は移民を受け入れ、多文化主義社会を確立すべきだと考える。
1.多文化主義こそが今の日本の礎であるから

Definitely that part

日本人しんでくだい。

自殺しろ

>No pregnant Saber.
Be gone Heretic.

>I would like to propose Japan to take MORE immigrants and make great multicultural soceity.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

ばか

Faggot Gook stop being a American cuck faggot .

>Japan to take MORE immigrants and make great multicultural soceity

Help yourself with muslims and africans

get your shit together japs

I volunteer to immigrate to Japan. What do I do?

Where dat white women at they belong to nippon!

because of where i was born, i am not welcome anywhere

Japan, I think we need to talk and have an intervention here.

What the fuck is wrong with you spics? Literally niggers have more of chance of getting laid then you guys do.

Someone actually commissioned them. I just keep them around for posting in threads

stop trying to ruin anime

When will you make anime real?

Stop defecating on this board with the same crap which you post daily for freaking years now. You always get the same responses anyway.

How about you show some respect for yourself, your country, and this board?

cute

boom boom japan

Multicultural doesn't work.

And a ching chong nip nong to you to you lad

移民に入るいくつかの要因があり、必ずしもすべてのポジティブなものではありません。 大半は高尚な理想ですが、gdpの正味の貢献者ではない移民を育てるための費用はもちろん、文化を支えています。 島には資源が不足しているため、既存の同種社会に対する不必要な混乱を引き起こすのはなぜですか。 少ないほうがいいですね。

Domo arigato amigo!

>Take more immigrants
>great multicultural society

Blades at dawn

どの東方が好きですか?

This copy pasta is absolute shit. Not even funny.

Ah what the hell, completing the dump

本は移確立すべきだとえ確るえる確える?
会が発展する。違いがある社
家でありKIM JONG UNを取り入れるNN社会である海外の新しい技術

This has to be the most obscure fetish I've seen in my whole life, Paco

Fuck off kike. Keep Japan Japanese.

Pedro, nice fetish you have there, shame all spics should GO BACK TO MEXICO

I'm a Westerner, don't do it. They will ruin your country.

Indeed Tanada-san!
Japan will be great again when we enhance your weakness and you shore up ours!
Sudarto of the 11th Imperial Legion reporting to duty, sir!

you are the enemy

protip:
image is you, on the left, acting as if you arent begging for exactly what happened there

Your Japanese is as shit as your reasoning.

way to go, english teacher, now off yourself.

nanking is real, unit 731 is real, comfort women were real, you guys are monsters. worse than the nazis and the soviets

We don’t speak Nintendo

ベフィス

Last one!

you're missing out, go to the daily japanese thread over on Sup Forums

Threads in foreign languages belong on Sup Forums. Sage.

>Just when you thought you'd never read shitpawsts in Megamind's voice

Today, I stand with a leaf. Fuck off, Sup Forumsniggers.

日本は難民を百万受け入れるべきだ

>Sage
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

Lol why are Mexicans so fucking weird? Is it that Aztec blood has got them crazy?

Good you exposed this fraud.

Either Google translate just got perfect translating complex languages, or this was translated through Google translate. Genuinely don't know which.

FUCK OFF YOU CRYPTO JEW YOUVE BEEN POSTING THIS THREAD ALL DAY

Smacks of half N3 Japanese, half Google Translate.

Bitch I can't read this chink shit. Fuck outta here.

Lol what is this, wapanese-shareblue?

why was this made

Mexicans are cray cray since the start
They got the crazy Atlanteans too (the rationale ones settled in China and Middle East instead)

バスは傍観者の上を走る。
高校女の子の顔に酸が投げ込まれる。

2010年代にはあなたの国境を開くことはこれを意味します。

Joseph Goebbels Quote
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>Actual moon posts his thoughts on the matter
>American and European weebs get triggered

source on that pic?

please sir
be serious

Anyone else hate spics even more than niggers?

Like, I would be fine with niggers existing if they just existed in Africa as local wildlife and had nothing to do with western society, but spics are a genetic abomination that should not exist. They're all really fucking short and ugly and their language and food is just as disgusting too. They kind of remind me of little brown bug-people or something.

but both new world niggers and spics are mestizo though
should be exterminated until the world is pure again

commit soduku

sorry i dont speak hiroshima

Timestamped Japanese passport showing nationality section or get out zainichi scum

>I would like to propose Japan to take MORE immigrants and make great multicultural soceity.
Its a bad idea. It never EVER ends well. Why Japan? You are a homogeneous society, and don't know what you have. Please appreciate it more than you do. You really have no idea how awesome what you have is. Multicultural will Kill your traditions. It will kill everything you know, and ruin your beautiful society. Guaranteed.

Are you this shit guy?

holy shit, it's been 4 years already? Time flies.
Why do Koreans only get extra motivated to stab you in the back, Japanese man? They lost their country to shamanistic "christian" feminism, they have no culture, they have nothing, but this utter hate of Japan. Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_of_Faffner_Hall

Of course it would be an American who spams Mexican cuck things.
As expected from a 40% white county

>it's been X years already
the guy's response begins from this comment always

めんどいけん英語で返事しまーす
わかるだろって思ってるけど悪く書かれたからわからない文があったら教えて^^

>思想を取り入れる事を可能にし、日本の土台を作った
Importing tech / food / language / governmental policy from other places makes sense because you replace bad ideas with better ones.
Getting more immigrants into Japan would be counter productive because rather than importing what's good and discarding what's bad, you're stuck with whatever the immigrants bring with them.
tl;dr - picking what to adopt into your culture is ultimately your decision; you have NO choice as to what ideas / values immigrants will bring with them and passively force upon you.

>移民が国力の重要なファクターの一つである人口減少・少子高齢化問題を解決してくれる
Fair enough. You need someone to look after baaaaachaaaann while you get AI and robots down.

>多様な社会であればあるほど、様々なアイディアが生まれ、社会が発展する
Yeah the more people discuss ideas / policies, the more likely one is to encounter a good idea.
My problem with this is that you don't need them to be in your country. The internet cuts that need from the whole equasion.

>人には、差別のない社会を築く道徳的義務がある。
Again. With the explosion of the accessibility of global communications, Japanese people are more culturally aware than ever before.

There's no real reason to bring too many people into your country..
You'd soon realise that many immigrants don't want to assimilate; they want the various comforts / luxuries your country provides.

多く来たら、バイトしてる大学生より安く働くだろから働かなきゃ大学生にはバイトを見つけることが今よりもっとに難しくなると思います。
それ問題だと思わない?

>日本が移民を受け入れるべき理由
出てけ、外人め

Japan flag is not always a real Japanese on the net

Fuck you commie rat