CBTS #159: Billionaire's Fantasy Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)
2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.
4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.
NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

ENDGAME IMPORTANT Previously on /CBTS/ #148

>military anons are focused.
>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE.
>We may need to "re-seed" the important info one day on a mesh network (just thinking ahead)

Updated Summary
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

Links to thread #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)
Threads #124 - #146
Threads #130 - #152
Threads #140 - #157 QMemes Question & Answer Album: imgur.com/a/JYfVz

>For proper bread indexing look at

WE NEED UPDATED THREAD ARCHIVES IN PASTES

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit
eam.watch/log
twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00431445&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018
directory.democrats.org/the-mis-department-inc/
drive.nigger.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view
youtube.com/watch?v=WwErBxw2mus
techcrunch.com/2017/06/27/google-fined-e2-42bn-for-eu-antitrust-violations-over-shopping-searches/
dailycaller.com/2017/10/22/exclusive-podestas-green-company-forced-to-close-because-hillary-lost-the-election/
misdepartment.com/news/welcome-sunil-chopra
archive.is/fHomF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary is already prima facie guilty of 2100 violations of the Espionage Act, and her oath of office as SecState, and her signed non-disclose about handling classified information.

The Big Deal is what the FBI-CI is finding out about who ended up with the information. Which governments got which bits out of her system, and which on-going or then-on-going US operations, technologies, sources, or methods her setup allowed to be given away to foreign spies, and how those governments used that information.

All the damage she did to the entire Intelligence Community will be hung around her neck because she was the source that allowed the cats out of the bag.

All of that is just the appetizer for what they will find at the Foundation. She had not one, but two /signed/ documented agreements with the President himself that she would disclose donors to the Foundation (1) and any apparent conflicts of interest she encountered while SecState (2).

We already now she broke both of those and repeatedly in order to sell influence, using the Foundation as a money launderer. Bill was also a go-between.

The short name for that is bribery.

And finally, the FBI has all those emails she thought she deleted. Pagliano has now been granted immunity and has spilled all his beans; an immunity proffer means that a federal judge is involved directly now, and that necessarily implies that a secret grand jury has been convened.

I can tell you this - the deals with high-profile journos to get exclusives on the pieces of this story are already being made. Pretty soon even Trump actually shooting someone isn't going to be able to compete with the scope of this story.

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEGANON
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

+++

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AhvBoet15hV0C-x0NpyGrLuSmMjhlwwFiUV9hxLUak/edit

eam.watch/log

twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

+++

COPY
PRAY
MEME
BAKE

Recently on CBTS...
#100: (epic 100)
#101:
#102:
#103:
#104:
#105:
#106:
#107:
#108: #109: #110: #111: #112:
#113:
#114: #115: #116: #117: #118: #119: #120: #121: #122: #123:
#124: #125: #126: #127: #128: #129: #130: #131: #132: #133: 404'd archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148483728
#134: **mislabeled as 133**
#135: #136: #137: #138: #139: #140: | fake #140: #141:
#142:
#143: **mislabeled as 14**
#144: | fake #144: #145:
#146:
#147: **mislabeled as 146**
#148:
#149: **mislabeled as 148**
#150: **mislabeled as 149**
#151: **mislabeled as 150**
#152: **mislabeled as 151**
#153: **mislabeled as 152**
#154: **mislabeled as 153**
#155:
#156:
#157: #158:

Big league if true.

Is this 3 of 7 dwarves?

DONT FORGET?!

Also, anyone want to update this??

Lig if Brue

Where's the sauce on this? or personal intel you know?

we need to dig on a serious stopic. stop with the fucking spam, and idiot questions, stop.

pay attention, someone is dropping is crumbs and no one is paying attention.

MIS department Inc

Obama for America

DIG!!!!!!

fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2018&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00431445&min_date=01/01/2017&max_date=12/31/2018

>who is Rajeev Chopra ?
what do BO and MIS have in common with him ?

MIS deleted /client sand /services page, that was linked on state department website.

Fishy.... connected directly to the DNC. Question is, when did they become a vendor?

directory.democrats.org/the-mis-department-inc/

Yes. Now find out where MIS is located. What do they do?
Who also got payments on same day? Who turned over Russia related material to congress?
Who was pardoned from a particular law firm?
How is the law firm related?
What infamous document can this all be tied to?

Follow the money.
Dig more into this PLEASE.

Something like this?

(OP)
This was originally posted in Thread #127 yesterday and the Shills have been RELENTLESS trying to Fuck this. They keep trying to divert away from this.

THIS IS IMPORTANT, I REPEAT THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

THIS IS END GAME INFOS, THE SHILLS FREAKED OUT WHEN THIS DROPPED AROUND SAME TIME AS PLANE PHOTO OVER ASIAN CITY YESTERDAY.

I can't keep posting this while at work. I been at work all day and not one time was this posted while I was gone.

EU HAS TAKEN OVER OUR 1ST AMENDMENT WHEN THEY SIGNED CODE OF CONDUCT HOMO FAG EU LAW AND ADOPTED INTO THEIR TERMS OF SERVICE IN MAY 2016!!!

THIS IS WHY CENSORSHIP GOT 1000X MORE INTENSE AROUND THAT TIME LAST YEAR TO TRY AND DESTROY MAGA MOVEMENT.

EU HAS COMPROMISED FACEBOOK, GOOGLE AND TWITTER. THEY FOUGHT THEM OFF FOR YEARS BUT THEY THOUGHT HILLARY WOULD WIN AND THEY HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO BEND OVER TO EU.

I REPEAT. THE EUROPEAN UNION REPEALED OUR 1ST AMENDMENT WITH NO VOTE BECAUSE 95+% OF ALL ONLINE DEBATE, ACTION, SHARING OF IDEAS GO THROUGH ONE OF THESE 3 COMPANIES NOW FOR NORMIES.

THIS IS WHY POL IS SO IMPORTANT, BECAUSE ITS ONE OF THE FEW PLACES WHERE THEY CAN'T TOUCH OTHER THAN FAG SHILLS.

DON'T LET THEM KEEP DERAILING THIS.

ALOT OF GOOD INFOS CAME FROM THIS WHEN ANONS WERE WORKING ON IT, BUT UNLESS IM IN HERE IT GETS FUCKED SOME HOW.

NOT ONE SINGLE Q POST HAS BEEN FUCKED. YET THE ASSAULT ON THIS HAS BEEN RELENTLESS

ANONS YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

IF YOU THINK IM LYING GO BACK TO THREAD 127 AND GO UNTIL THREAD 145 (WHEN I TOOK NAP THEN WENT TO WORK)

THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT THIS INFOS DOWN!!!!!!!! DON'T LET SHILLS MANIPULATE YOU POL.

I AM TYPING IN CAPS FOR ULTIMATE VISUAL IMPACT BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF POL NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO GRAVITY OF THIS.

Wake up pol. This shit is BIG. It will be up to The people to ultimately take care of this NeoStasi bull shit in court most likely because Gov is limited.

>reposted

courtesy of dystopiausa.com, a blog that has thought similarly to most of us about how deep this all goes. it's all starting to get really, really spoopy.

"Everything in the storm is linked in some way: Fusion GPS, Awans, organ harvesting, Las Vegas, pedophilia, foreign policy, economic policy, intelligence agencies, Weinstein, public corruption, 9/11, Hollywood, Wall Street, K Street, graft, RussiaGate, greed, mass media, “philanthropic” foundations, scientific policy, and on and on and on. The spoils system as devised and meted by human monsters who have held power for decades."

+++

31 SEALED INDICTMENTS
IT'S HAPPENING
drive.nigger.com/file/d/1NZpz4u3MzUH0LjVDEcFMIJ5EDIPIviGo/view

HELP LOOK INTO MISDepartment
>pic related

Just fucking dig you lazy nigger and stop asking for help ever 5 minutes. Mommy ain’t coming.

thank you Q

>33

This... Holy fucking shit. This is a Casus Belli for war against the EU.

Globalist powers thought they could liberalize (AKA Eu-ify) the US gradually via Obama, and then Hillary. Yes all the companies mentioned are private firms, but they're also US firms, and when they defacto control communication, to say the constitution does not apply doesn't really hold up.

All of the aggressive attacks in the media against constitutional rights which don't align with the modern EU civil law type system (simplified: a thing is forbidden unless expressly permitted in law) are the result of this overreaching agenda.
> This is why the left screams for gun control
> This is why 'immigration' and 'diversity' are the buzzwords of the day
> This is why the constitution and other tenants of ancient European common law are seen as a construct of 'the evil white man' Same reason for progressivism and the welfare state, upset US power structures slowly over time.

Trump getting elected threw a wrench in this, and 'waking up' even a small amount of the population causes an active resistance to form (AKA anyone and everyone who learned traditional US civics) Wake enough people up, it reverses this conversion into passivity/EU governance style by decades, if not permanently.

This is why the left has been seen as trying to accelerate things in recent years, they were close but got too careless, and people noticed. They want to passify the USA before too many people wake up!

It's a stretch but it also might explain Brexit and the recent Saudi upsets; the latent strength of the USA is literally the sleeping giant, unstoppable when angered. The deep state controlling those countries sees (or well, knows) nationalism isn't a thing to be fucked with, and being on the side of the USA isn't a bad thing.

Kinda sounds like something out of Deus Ex, we're so far off course that it's dragons and monsters far as the eye can see. This fight is literally just beginning.

shame they don't let REAL NEWS aka little guys get the break on the story. but the left will have a hard enough time digesting it. they will have to break it at a fake news outlet.

Sno Whit = Operation Sno Whit
Sceinotolgy runs NK
LOL

After the war, Hubbard developed a philosophy he called Dianetics, which he called "the modern science of mental health". He founded Scientology in 1952 and oversaw the growth of the Church of Scientology into a worldwide organization. During the late 1960s and early 1970s, he spent much of his time at sea on his personal fleet of ships as "Commodore" of the Sea Organization, an elite inner group of Scientologists.

This is called the Liberation Through Seeing mantra. It is used within Tibetan Buddhism. By seeing it, in 15 days all heavy negative karmas get purified, even if you are not a Buddhist and even if you don't believe in karma. This may help your prayers. Godspeed user.

Holy shit this is still going? I kept up until around 40 50, but there is no way I can keep up with this 24/7 super autism.

Expansive breadth, depth and girth if factitious

SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS! SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

Yuge

I'll bet that the MSM is going to start claiming that Trump is using the courts to jail her political opponents if she goes to jail.

how many consecutive death penalties will she get for that?

Good job, you are right about this, we've actually known for years.

This is actually what Snowden was talking a bout.

SNOWDEN TOLD US.

Our data being routed out of country, and monitored in other places to avoid laws.

That's why every American tech company wanted HIllary - they knew what they were doing was illegal.

Microsoft. Facebook. Twitter. Amazon. THEY ALL SOLD AWAY ACCESS TO YOUR DATA.

EVERYTHING IS UNMASKED.

Wasn't there an image with a GET that said that Trump will redpill mankind?
Wasn't that posted months ago?
Is confirmation bias allowing the GET to become true?

What happens at the end of all of this?

STOP WITH THE SHITPOSTING RELIGION,MEMES and NEWS CRAP. FOCUS ON Q Q's DAMN THIS IS FRUSTRATING!

>We're gonna win so much
Dont give up now anons

That screen cap is incomplete
Missing::
4th Nov posts #48 (id AZhJ37bn)

5th Nov posts "Q Clearance Patriot [2]" (id v3eCc2tY)
"[Repost Lost] Martial..." [via #27]
"[Repost Lost] Huma..." [via #47]
"[Repost Lost] Disinformation..." [via #47]
+ "[Repost Lost] What was POTUS' last Tweet (prior to)?..." [via #48]
+ "[Repost Lost] Q = Alice" [via #48]
"Graphic is right."
"[Repost] Things..." [via same thread]
5th Nov posts #54 (id cS8cMPVQ)
the post that was replied to
5th Nov posts #68 (id L8quGPI9)
6th Nov posts #69 (id hHkrVD7x)
6th Nov posts #75 (id FAkr+Yka)
} wrong
} order

6th Nov posts #93 (id o2khb+B5)
6th Nov posts #94 (id KKIreCTB)
7th Nov posts #102
7th Nov posts #105 (id cMp1YF3s)
7th Nov posts #124 (id n37wRVze)
8th Nov posts #150 (id W3h/Klsc)

Not sure if this has been debunked, was Zach one of the leakers here? FBI is apparently holding him.
youtube.com/watch?v=WwErBxw2mus

MIS/Chopra and co.

I think there's more to 4,10,20 then just DJT. Q said in
That there's 4 locations
> SA (1), US (2), Asia (3), EU (4).
And that there's
>Ten days.
>Darkness.
But what could be 20?

So is this guy "our prince" or what?

Don't start appropriating memes boomer stick to your larp

About the FB, Twitter and Google freedom of speech issue.

EU have sued google for 2,7$ bn for antitrust violations.

Don't know what it means, but doesn't seem like EU is controlling the companies.

Link:
techcrunch.com/2017/06/27/google-fined-e2-42bn-for-eu-antitrust-violations-over-shopping-searches/

is this one information overload?

Thank you brother. What Sup Forums is doing is so Amazing. We are ACTUALLY HELPING GEOTUS!!! I still get chills when I think of that. WE ARE ACTUALLY HELPING TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really think about that for a moment anons and let it sink in.

How fucking cool is that?

*relevant
And I don't like the font.
But otherwise, it is good and simple and effective, IMO

Joule energy front for uranium. John Podesta?

dailycaller.com/2017/10/22/exclusive-podestas-green-company-forced-to-close-because-hillary-lost-the-election/

fine work

My dick is a wrench

bumpity bump

IT ALL GOES BACK TO PERKINS COIE.

Who has that fucking infographic?

The one connecting DNC, Hillary, with Perkins Coie.

I NEED that image of perkins coie, it's key.

Adding to .png Compilation! Great analysis, Thank you user

We suspect 4,10,20 prevented assassination of Saudi crown price in Vegas, by intercepting an arms deal with ms14, opening negotiations with king Solomon of SA.

i don't c memes being pushed!

God bless
Been waiting for this along time.

this is great

>>And finally, the FBI has all those emails she thought she deleted

Hang on, so, is the FBI good goys here? With the body snatchers raid and then you say they are after Hilldogs throat. Is there a faction in the fed that's assisting?

MAGA

He's kind of a cutie

this is a clear example of AI predicting events. what kind of processing power is needed to accurately predict Sup Forums GETS?

Dont talk shit until you can recognize the dreamlike nature of what you call reality. The fuck is taking you so long? Your ignorance isn't helping this situation.

Well then. There are 7 carriers out on active status. Mayyyyybe?

misdepartment.com/news/welcome-sunil-chopra
I got this error message Is Sunil Chopra a relative

me again...

Connect the circle.

Fusion.
OFA.
HFA.
Perkins Coie.
DNC.
Russia on social media.
MIS.
Marc Elias.
FBI.

So did hillary get locked up?

Did I miss Q? Tried to reread. Moving too fast

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHA
*BREATH*
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

SOROS WILL BE PROUD OF OUR DISTRACTIONS FOR YOU Sup Forums FAGGOTS.

Fixed. I wasn't in love with the font either. I'm just thinking these type of simple memes are a way to get normies interested enough to read a narrative of what is going on here.

Anons FOCUS on answering Qs questions and preparing FACTOIDS/memes for normies. Just like Q said the information has to be ready.
DO NOT GET DERAILED.

Well done mate.
Had a hard time last time i gathered the threads.
Super autism all the way broz

part of the FBI are /ourguys/ and other parts are in the deep state cabal.. a majority of them are just normal people with that as their job

Byyyye

There are some good apples in the FBI but largely terrible IMO.

BUMP

serious question

Why should we not click .gif files?
in thread someone states this but did not explain why.

Can you get a virus from a .gif?

Well, pic related comes from link below. Says MIS Department is "Other Minority Owned, Subcontinent Asian American." Try to contain your surprise. Another Awan side-business, working for Obama for America, perhaps? Or did he just have his own gang of Asian spies?

archive.is/fHomF

The connect between Hollywood and NK could be Scientology! WTF

Meme Ideas:

2100 violations: what difference does it make?

Do they still hang for treason?

Pagliano ...?

Hannity was right ....?

large if factual

No, shills turn the infograhics into a gif. Expand the img. and after 2 secs some retarded "your mom will die if you don't blah blah" image shows up

>Anons FOCUS on answering Qs questions and preparing FACTOIDS/memes for normies. Just like Q said the information has to be ready.
bump.

need more anons helping.

Fusion -> OFA -> HFA -> Perkins Coie -> DNC -> Russia on social media -> MIS -> Marc Elias -> FBI

bump

It is interesting that every single fake nes channel in the country was screaming from the rooftops when they knew had intel about Manafort, Papadopolous. Now crickets.

MIS Department Inc. is a government contractor in Chicago

CHICAGO IS OBONGO COUNTRY

HRC

lol these threads are now turning into shills shilling shills and posts about how many threads there have been. shit is fucking classic.

thats an AWS S3 permissions denied

wrong graphic CIA shill --- someone post the correct one please

No because some shill made GIFs that looked like legit infodumps in thumbnails but where just 'reply to this post or your family will die.'

Where is that infographic with Perskins Coie in the middle.

ALERT
>need
I need the Perkins Coie infographic..

please send (or nudes)

the UN charter supescedes the constitution. Ratified by senate. Law of the land. Look up articles 55 specifically subsection b and c

Lol /pol never has any quality of info wtf is this shit

Does the Prince have leg tats?

This post will terminate China and Israel

Why has no one has pointed a light at all those wealthy chinese "investors" investing in every major continent through untaxed US dollars?

China's plan for global domination is a dual tierd planned that takes generations to enact. Phase 1 of their global domination is by taking over control of each major coastal city of every continent and they are doing it through the proliferation of importing and distribution of black market goods, illegal business dealings, fraud, unethical business practice and distribution of drugs.

Then they "clean" their money by purchasing real estate of their target countrys city and opening up businessess through cooked books, corrupt accountants and untaxed dollars. Thats how all these wealthy foreign "hong kong investors" became wealthy seemingly overnight. The Chinese in America and a majority of them all around the world have been funnelling trillions out of the US and every major city and country and into China through fraud, unethical and illegal means for the last 20 years. But before I continue i must explain how a country can take over another country without force by using the state of Israel as an example.
To take over a country or in China's case, a continent, through economics is no easy task as simple as i can articulate it. The plan solely depends on the silent unity of the populace to enact the plan in motion for generations to come.