Is there anything inherently wrong with race mixing? If you don't look at it from a racist lens...

Is there anything inherently wrong with race mixing? If you don't look at it from a racist lens, it's really not that bad. People will choose the most suitable mate in all situations. Do you, as a white male, have anything to fear if you are supposedly so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is there anything inherently wrong with racial purity?

Honestly i would racemix with a Lebanese qt. ive spent way too much time on “Hezbollah twitter” not to fall in love with them.

Genetic diversity, biologically speaking, is the best way to ensure the human race survives if a sudden environmental change occurs. With temperatures on the rise, it may be our best option.

Can you stop please

why do you have such a fixation on this roastie

Laci is Iranian and white.

Come here, we have a ton of them

not gonna lie, I'd fuck her on that kitchen floor

Ain't nothing wrong with good ol' fashion gene stealing. However, the results of uncheck racial intermixing will always be biased towards the larger demographic.

Given the current sizes of ethnic populations a "entirely mixed" human race wouldn't resemble Europeans in the slightest.

Sick of seeing this exact same thread over and over, you subversive kike.

>people will choose the most suitable mate
so you're saying everyone should go with white people?

it depends I guess

No lol

The future of the white race, gentlemen.

>feverishly try to save animal species from extinction
>lol who cares about whites dying out, IT'S A GOOD THING #white #jewish

No, these jizzniggers are just insecure af

>TFW she is basically a hotter version of Chelsea Clinton

I use hotter loosely here.

its only bad if youre white and care about the long term survival of your genes/society

Unless the population is severely inbred through incest genetic diversity isn't required. Same as hybrid vigor being a jew meme.

White x Other race mixing is a Jewish trick used to mongrelize the white race into idiotic Brazilnigger humanzees, meanwhile the Jewess' breed with Aryans and preserve their genes in order to become the whitest and the most undisputed masters of the world.

Any Amerimutt who disagrees is probably some sort of mestizo mongrel trash.

That's retarded because mixed race children are more prone to diseases and mental disorders. Stay within your own race. If you're white, there's hundreds of white sub races. If you're Hispanic, there's a ton of Hispanic sub races. If you're black, don't breed at all.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2625893
phys.org/news/2016-08-bias-disgust-mixed-race-couples.html#jCp
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3292211/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.com/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/study-claims-92-of-biracial-children-with-black-dads-are-born-out-of-wedlock/
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

Out breeding is as bad as inbreeding. Humans have very different shapes to one another right down to our brains and skulls. Mental illness is highly under reported among distant mixes. Mix children are more likely to radicalize and commit violent crime than either parent. H-wood loves to parade their poster children as the norm but in reality most look weird and preform poorly. It can even happen with two people of the colour. If the body shapes are to different it does not turn out well for the children.

>mongrelize the white race into idiotic Brazilnigger humanzees

Sad but true, because my Italian grandfather went to have sex with an monkey?

No but there's nothing wrong with diversity either.

Diversity is also inevitable. It doesn't matter how much Nazis cry about it, it's already happening.

>there's nothing wrong with diversity either.
to a certain extent yes, but then i invite you to watch the movie I"diocracy", but no worries like the (((news))) media says
>it's only because of what we eat !