I wish NK would just bomb us so we could go to war. I wish China would get involved as well...

I wish NK would just bomb us so we could go to war. I wish China would get involved as well. We as humans were built for fighting.

I have no political affiliation or care for really anyone at all but I believe we could fix this materialistic society by having another world war

but the death toll would need to be great also no nukes

>no nukes
>being this stupid
The moment one side is starting to lose nukes will fly, and by that extension you might as well nuke first, even then most nuke capable nations have death's hand systems in place just in case they get nuked first.

You can't wage conventional war on any country that has nuke arsenal, not until you have good enough missile shield systems, and we are decades from that still.

The only man who wishes for war, has never seen one himself.

Time traveling tank on pic

Fucking retarded american that want to invade countries that never asked for it.

NK is one of the last non follower countries in the fucking world with iran, they are resisting from the jews.

And you fucktards are the Israel puppets.

Being this retarded.

Screencap this, North Korea will never happen. If they cause too many problems, China will regime change them rather than risk a war which their economy can't survive.

I sometimes feel the same way but then remember how awful artillery is and change my mind. I could accept being shot but being obliterated by a shell from the sky bothers me.

>tfw NK will never nuke LA and San Francisco.

US has 4 or 5 aircraft carriers sitting a few 100km off their coast like retards, sitting ducks. one anti-ship missile and it's on user

I second this. Wtf is a Stuart tank doing in WW1.

>implying NK has tech to do that
They have outdated commie block equipment and shitty personal that barely knows how to operate it. NK painted way more competent than it really is, even by SK.

The only reason why NK existence is tolerated is because China needs buffer state and any kind of armed intervention will result in humanitarian catastrophe that neither SK nor China want to deal with.

I was stationed in Iraq in 2006

I say North Korea because that’s the closest. You still don’t get it, I don’t give a shit about anyone or anything. I just want total fucking war. North Korea is the current situation which is why I bring it up. I don’t care if it’s against Israel and Jews

No way brother, you were born to die in violence

Shit only a stupid fucking Amerimutt faggot would say.

>T.never been in real war

i wish it would start asap so i dont have to look for a job

Some of the worst fighting will be in Korea but it will start in Syria.

See you in December.

t. Shu Wo Fung Lee Yuanstein

>A stuart in WW1
uhh what the fuck?

Typical warmongering American.

>1812
>Brits start pressing Americans into the Navy
>Barbary War
>literally didn't exist
>Civil War
>Union gets torn apart because of Needed differences
>WW1
>Literally Does nothing except slightly tilt the scales toward the allies
>WW2
Got me there. Jew Controlled
>Korean War
>saved South From Communism
>Vietnam War
>Idea of Korean War, but We pussied out and didn't bomb the north when they invaded thr south
>Iraq War onward
Jew-controlled. if you were as powerful as us, they were controlled you too.
And Treadua is a faggot.

>be Me
>loser
>kill thread
I wear a badge of honor