REDPILLED INFOGRAPH THREAD

Im currently working on a research paper that will be compiling a multitude of factual arguements for right wing views, ethnostates etc while bashing on leftism.

I want as many redpilled statistics/studies/infographics that can be added.

Academic, primary sources and peer-reviewed are preferred

Other urls found in this thread:

cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure if this is what you're trying to cover the juice in your paper, but the pictures are backed up by the links at the bottom, which give evidence to prove the claim about everyone in the picture.

bump

boi

Infographs never work. As soon as you show infographs to a normie they automatically think you're crazy.

Just present the truth in a logical sequence.

That being said, here's some recently discovered Pizzagate fuel.

cathyfox.wordpress.com/2015/11/30/my-story-fiona-barnett-hang-on-for-the-ride/

>hurr durr facts don't work
Eat shit, kike.

It was literally Sup Forums infographs that redpilled me. I even occasionally text a few of them to my parents, who are now redpilled on the JQ and nigger crime epidemic.

bump

Reason is a whore, statistics be damned. One phrase is all you need...

With niggers and Jews, you lose.

underrated stat.

Guys try to keep it to academic sources and data. I'm trying to make it look professional and academic, no alex jones tier memes

IQ by country, this was my first red pill.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country#

Silly inferior gentiles being dominated by the Jewish Master Race.

People are retarded. If you show them an infograph, the first thing they think of is a schizophrenic. They will not look at the information because a) it looks silly to them and b) they can't concentrate on the information.

FBI sauce

essentially, alex jones is right, and we're lucky to have him.

For Canadians

This is why I'm proud to be white.

The Pancreas Prevarication.

Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

female genital mutilation

What if I have a based doctor friend who believes in the pancreas? i mean like richard spencer levels of white pride.

this needs to be archived.

Personal favourite

What exactly am I seeing here?

Big if true

Redpill reporting in...

Yeah but how would they get him to float without pulling on his shirt when he does the flip?

he went to grab jumpsuit and only got his pinky in the pocket

because it's easier to fake putting people into a rocket and fake blasting them up into orbit and then fake them being in zero g by using wires

hey anti-space people, your low IQ is always showing

>expecting to find peer reviewed studies that say niggers are inferior because of genetics
Haha good luck my friend, closest you'll come are transracial adoption study and all the bell curve shit

Creator of the video trying to point out that guy on the right catches flipping guy on the left by his wire, implying the footage is faked. It looks to me like the guy's finger got caught on flipping guy's pocket.

Then he needs to hang, because he takes part in the global conspiracy to suppress humanity.

Have you asked why he does so much harm in his profession?

This is the data that made me pro-choice

There's a shitload of them prior to the '50s. Studies start getting (((cucked))) by about the '30s though.

chick's hair looks hairsprayed stiff too, wouldn't it sway when she moves?