Uuhhhh goyim?

thisistheguywhorapedme.tumblr.com/
Goyim this might turn ugly...
They are posting troll pictures as if they were true, should we stop or should we spam harder?

Post podestas, bill, etc

fpbp

This is the DISGUSTING 90 YEAR OLD PEDOPHILE PIG who sexually assaulted and harassed me! I HATE nightclubs, but I went for my friend who is a prominent Djane for the first time because I wanted to just hangout with her. After her gig, Backstage one of her friend (who I don’t know) invited a bunch of random men. This disgusting pig seated near me and asked me if he can carry me and while doing that taking a picture, I said “NO” and then I stared at my friend because it was really creepy and weird. That pig asked me again and I said “NO”. My friend who seated right next to me said “why not” I was shocked when she said that I was very uncomfortable that’s why I got up and wanted to seat away from that pig. When I got up, that pig got up too and asked me again, I said “NO, I have a skirt on” , He apbrubtly said that it wouldn’t matter and grabbed me! I froze, I was never in a Situation like that I didn’t know what to do. To this day I’m ashamed, I’m Disgusted and mostly I feel violated by that man of a pig. When I was finally home, that pig consantly and continously added me on facebook like a literal crazy creep even though I denied the friend request several times, but had to block him then. After that incident I feel into a depression. I made the biggest mistake by going there. But the action of this DISGUSTING old pedophile grandpa is NOT MY FAULT. And turned out my “friend” wasn’t really my friend. I was taken advantage off of a bunch of middle aged people. Like any other Survivor of sexual assault I hope I can find my peace and some closer with sharing my story. #MeToo *pic of that predator submitted by my best friend.

The Goyim are taking down rappists.

These girls looove love love their "rapes", these sexual adventures where they were treated like women should be treated will make them wet thinking of it for the rest of their lives.
I like to read the "rape" stories by similar sluts at feminist site xoJane, they can be pretty hot.

You forgot to hide your flag, Nice try rabbi

please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde please have sam hyde

Why would i hide my fucking flag?
Nupol loves jews leBASED niggers

I tried but it didnt work

Lol

HE

blessed by kek, make it work user

HAS

Hi /r9k/,

When I see robots posting every day about how much they hate being single and how girls have fucked them over, I feel truly bad. Everyone goes through times where they feel lonely, but that doesn't make it easy, and it's a feeling nobody deserves.

You may think that you will be single forever, or that you are marred by some flaw that will keep any decent girl from wanting you, be it acne, your physique, or your ability to interact comfortably with girls. However, I promise that this is not the case.

There is something about you that makes you irreplaceable to the right girl. The right girl might not be a 10/10, but she is the right girl for you, and as such, you will think she's beautiful. All of you are attractive in some way, even the niggers. Maybe you are funny, or you are smart, or you are dependable, or you are just good at listening. The girl who is worth your heart will see these things in you and you will be in love and happy.

I'm ashamed for how my sex treats you sometimes. Like a lot of guys, a lot of girls look for the wrong things in a partner. It seems like everywhere you look, people just want somebody who is "hot" and "charismatic."

You've wanted a lot of girls who haven't given you the time of day. However, you are better off for having these girls pass you by, because they are vapid, shallow, stupid bitches.
Someday you will find somebody who loves you deeply and completely. When this happens, I hope you realize that all of the time spent striking out was worth it, because it led you to something wonderful.

I love all of you and wish that you could love yourselves. Things will fall into place in each and every one of your lives. Just hold tight until then.

based greatest ally

This is the DISGUSTING 90 YEAR OLD PEDOPHILE PIG who sexually assaulted and harassed me! I HATE nightclubs, but I went for my friend who is a prominent Djane for the first time because I wanted to just hangout with her. After her gig, Backstage one of her friend (who I don’t know) invited a bunch of random men. This disgusting pig seated near me and asked me if he can carry me and while doing that taking a picture, I said “NO” and then I stared at my friend because it was really creepy and weird. That pig asked me again and I said “NO”. My friend who seated right next to me said “why not” I was shocked when she said that I was very uncomfortable that’s why I got up and wanted to seat away from that pig. When I got up, that pig got up too and asked me again, I said “NO, I have a skirt on” , He apbrubtly said that it wouldn’t matter and grabbed me! I froze, I was never in a Situation like that I didn’t know what to do. To this day I’m ashamed, I’m Disgusted and mostly I feel violated by that man of a pig. When I was finally home, that pig consantly and continously added me on facebook like a literal crazy creep even though I denied the friend request several times, but had to block him then. After that incident I feel into a depression. I made the biggest mistake by going there. But the action of this DISGUSTING old pedophile grandpa is NOT MY FAULT. And turned out my “friend” wasn’t really my friend. I was taken advantage off of a bunch of middle aged people. Like any other Survivor of sexual assault I hope I can find my peace and some closer with sharing my story. #MeToo *pic of that predator submitted by my best friend.

We must shift in to maximum overtroll. For it is the way of our tribe.

bump