What's the worst thing Jews are getting away with?

What's the worst thing Jews are getting away with?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY
thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stealing children from the goyim and eating them.

crucifying Jesus Christ

>Look at the hairy wolf arm

GROSS!

Pretending to be white

Causing insanity in people. Who are scared of them
For no reason, But need some one to blame for there lack of anything

Pretending any criticism of anyone jewish is 'anti-semitism.'

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

living

Existing.

This and Picture related

breathing

Name of hairy bitch ?

CHECKED

Replacement

Convincing people that morality is subjective.
It's the root cause of all the debauchery we're seeing in the world today. You can convince yourself any degenerate act is just, if you want it to be ok.

*eating their pineal gland so they can communicate with satan

>'anti-semitism'
counter-semitism

This, they use the children's blood for their rituals(sabbath), mince the meat, and sell it to their favorite vendor, McDonald's.

christianity

9/11 And the wars that came after were pretty fucking bad. Its either that or the child sex slavery.

THIS CHRISTMAS THEY ARE BEGINNING TO PUSH THE FURRY LIFESTYLE INTO THE MAINSTREAM.

Sauce

Poison in our wells

Killing God

Eww. That is gross. She needs a weed wacker to trim her bush

having hot women with big khazar milkies

hahah WHAT THE FUCK, got shills down my spine can't be unseen...

We have absolutely been unwitting cannibals since the advent of fastfood.

fastfood is used as a code-word on the darkweb to mean human meat.

I'm surprised how they are still getting paid for the holohoax. People are being taught like it's the only targeted genocide in history that "happened". I don't see them losing any steam either because Hitler's Germany did it, all evidence is thrown out the window because "Nazi's are evil".
>t.jew

i find it hot desu

Does anyone on the Internet still actually think the holocaust happened?

Being jews in the first place faggot

God I hope most of this is sarcastic, if not the world is more idiotic or insane then I surmised

Breathing.

Claiming to be white

Just because we dominate the internets comment section the holy jihad against Jews isn’t over.

If you look at heavily censored places like redit, facebook, and other forums censor ship creates safe spaces for millions of them

m.youtube.com/watch?v=18uQEymsCrY
Yah i know it's YouTube, but Google this guy up.
Also their have been cases of human meat markets/baby meat markets in China, and knowing that Zionist have their hands in almost everything, they could easily get this passed through.
Also check out HEK 293.
You can believe what you want to believe.

muh pineal gland

not let me say its ok to be white

>not loving a hairy pussy

Brainwashing Europe into talking millions of shitskins

She's usually referred to as 'The Fridge'.

>What's the worst thing Jews are getting away with?

The Genocide of Russians.

No one even talks about it and Its the biggest crime in the history of the planet.

Reminds me of the germans making a 'work camp' where jews were told they would be working to free themselves.
They were taught skilled jobs, machining and metal work, some working in chemistry. Some in maintenance, others managing the other jews and improving productivity.

They spent a full three months in training, even going to other factories and labs to learn the skills at great expense to the germans.
Then they set to work for another six months. Crafting, building, assembling, polishing all the parts.

Some worked on smaller, repetitive but still vitally important parts.

Eventually, after most of a year had passed, they had finished.
It was an interconnected pistol with hundreds of barrels.
One mathematically bright jew used his counting ability and counted the barrels. Then he counted the jews. One more barrel than all of us, what a coincidence. Then he realised he had not counted himself.

All of a sudden, the pistol fired all the hundreds of barrels and each jew was hit in the head and died a long, slow and agonising death - as the bullets the jews had built were designed to travel slowly through the air, and kill them over a matter of days.

When they had died, they guards melted down the pistol into steel, and then burned it until it had all gone.
Then they brought another set of jews and more materials to make the next gun.

High testosterone?

Yer but she funny

the looting of Russia in the 1990's by the jewish oligarchs all former Bolsheviks facilitated by their jewish bankers in london and ney york

breathing

they don't deserve to

>xTreme Man hands
Is that even a woman?

>B R I C C

Murdering the Russian royal family and taking power in 1917, which indirectly resulted in the most massive genocides in human history. Read the attached image. Tzarist secret police predicted all of this 15 years in advance.

lol
How did the eagle and the bear eat a body in a single cage?
They would have to have moved the bear into another cage, then brought the eagle in from it's cage.
Then how many bears are we talking about?
How much Jew meat does a bear need everyday?

Breathing

8ch dot net/200/index.html

This.
This should be universally known.

Killing your citizens.

What a wretched filthy #ZioWhore she is

So it was tsarist propaganda?

Didn’t work out quite as good for them....

A very long time ago.
I think she had a song lyric that went,
'I love you like Peurto Ricans need baths'

This

That's exactly what I thought, disgusting!

Not biggest genocide in history, there being about 12 worst including the Cambodian genocide, or you don't know what a genocide is

holocaust narrative

Yes but she still funny and context is a lot

Probably a tie between usury, human trafficking, trauma based mind control, war mongering and genocide.

That song lyric was funny
Now she's an SJW
She's not funny

Hundred of millions non-jewish foreskins

pretending they're human

>geeiwonder.exe

jews!
the absolute worst thing they are getting away with are themselves!!!!

Jewish girls want you to rape them. Immediately and with purpose. You gotta be direct so you don't have to punch them.

>What's the worst thing Jews are getting away with?

sympathy

Pedophilia and xenoestrogens.

Being alive.

being alive.

Existing

Not going to be drawn in to the people are one thing cult,
I am a left wing leaning conservative,
And i know some of my friends have views I dislike.
But there still funny and friends, this world has got too insane and judge mental
i.e not every sjw is the same, I know some are idiot's

Circumcising burgers to brand us as slaves is pretty bad

Well thanks for being pointless was worth a shoot "thumbs up"

holomyth

This
TFW the Anti-Christ destroyed Israel and cucked China

underrated

thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

This

>german efficiency
>german humor

Jewish girl I had hyuge crush on broke my heart

Muh fridge dick

>tfw I have this body type
Should I just end it?

She hasn't even had a kid to excuse that body.

Thank god.

Threadly reminder
1. One cannot fight the Jew by positive means. He is a negative, and this negative must be erased from the German system or he will forever corrupt it.
2. One cannot discuss the Jewish question with the Jews. One can hardly prove to a person that one has the duty to render him harmless.
3. One cannot allow the Jew the same means one would give an honest opponent, for he is no honorable opponent. He will use generosity and nobility only to trap his enemy.
4. The Jew has nothing to say about German questions. He is a foreigner, an alien, who only enjoys the rights of a guest, rights that he always abuses.
5. The so-called religious morality of the Jews is no morality at all, rather an encouragement to betrayal. Therefore, they have no claim to protection from the state.
6. The Jew is not smarter than we are, rather only cleverer and craftier. His system cannot be defeated economically — he follows entirely different moral principles than we do. It can only be broken through political means.
7. A Jew cannot insult a German. Jewish slanders are but badges of honor for a German opponent of the Jews.
8. The more a German person or a German movement opposes the Jew, the more valuable it is. If someone is attacked by the Jews, that is a sure sign of his virtue. He who is not persecuted by the Jews, or who is praised by them, is useless and dangerous.
9. The Jew evaluates German questions from the Jewish standpoint. As a result, the opposite of what he says must be true.
10. One must either affirm or reject anti-Semitism. He who defends the Jews harms his own people. One can only be a Jewish lackey or a Jewish opponent. Opposing the Jews is a matter of personal hygiene.

the absolute state of newfagotry in Sup Forums

World domination.

also this

no dont worry about it

ooh wa ah ah ah
I would pound her vadge

Breathing air.

(((Trump)))